PDA

View Full Version : Missing she boon Shawtyeria's body has been found and her pig nosed boo has a lot of explaining to do

Whitey Ford
08-31-2021, 06:31 PM
Houston man charged with murder after missing woman's body found in Brookshire, police say

https://i.imgur.com/wDxplGj.jpg

A man has been charged with murder after the body of a woman missing since late July has been found.

Shawtyeria Waites, 21, was last seen by her friend after going out for her birthday on July 25 at an apartment at 8950 Chimney Rock Rd. in southwest Houston. Waites was reported missing two days later.

Police say they determined Waites was killed inside Potts' apartment and later her body was moved in the trunk of his vehicle.

https://abc13.com/missing-houston-woman-shawtyeria-waites-jordan-potts-chimney-rock-road/10987418/

Ray Cizzums
08-31-2021, 07:26 PM
Sheboons often get batwings for their "birfday". They probably get mouthy, when they discover that "boo" forgot
it, has no intention of buying her a present, and has 10 new ratchet skanks lined up on social media.
Hopefully, he took care of "bidness" before she shit out any little schvuggens.
:traybat :bugeye :traybat

IseDaDiva
08-31-2021, 07:44 PM
Haha! Stupid sheboon thought she wuz goin' to get sum fine muh dikkin' from her Tinder "date" but got bat wingin' instead. :lol

according to activist chiggun-stuffed fat buck, Quanell X, very little has been done to help find her.

That's because no one gives a shit about another hypersexual sow looking for muh dik.

Good riddance Shawtyeria. I just hope the dirty hoe didn't squat and squirt out any niglets before her new "Spicy AF" suitor capped her.

Groid_Rage
09-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Niggers Mudshits like Quannel Xcrement crack me up. He acts like these useless crack head hoes are pillars of their coonmunity. Well yeah he's right. In those herds of sowzillas, they are.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-02-2021, 09:06 AM
Sheboons often get batwings for their "birfday". They probably get mouthy, when they discover that "boo" forgot
it, has no intention of buying her a present, and has 10 new ratchet skanks lined up on social media.
Hopefully, he took care of "bidness" before she shit out any little schvuggens.
:traybat :bugeye :traybat

If Shawtyeria was over the age of 12, guaranteed there are lil shawtyeria niglets running around.

jenkemfactory
09-02-2021, 09:30 AM
A lot of missing niggers lately.

Chimp Detester
09-02-2021, 10:08 AM

17037 17038

Jordan Potts, you are to be koon-gratulated for helping to cull the population of sex-crazed sheboon sows! Here is your prize:

And Shawtyeria Waites: (Hey: Does that 100% nigger name rhyme with 'cafeteria'?) Your craving for the filthy nigger radiator hose brought you instant goodification. And the buck has been properly wrangled and caged. Win Win for everybody. By the way: Why do you have a mustache? Are you really a down-low buck like Barry Ohomo?

IseDaDiva
09-02-2021, 11:36 PM

17037 17038

Jordan Potts, you are to be koon-gratulated for helping to cull the population of sex-crazed sheboon sows! Here is your prize:

And Shawtyeria Waites: (Hey: Does that 100% nigger name rhyme with 'cafeteria'?) Your craving for the filthy nigger radiator hose brought you instant goodification. And the buck has been properly wrangled and caged. Win Win for everybody. By the way: Why do you have a mustache? Are you really a down-low buck like Barry Ohomo?

Shee-iit. There are sows that can grow a more impressive 'stash and beard than that. like my homegirl Neshdae here:

https://i.imgur.com/DzsCt8q.jpg

Ray Cizzums
09-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Shee-iit. There are sows that can grow a more impressive 'stash and beard than that. like my homegirl Neshdae here:

Let us not forget Kawhi Leonard's sister : 17053
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 10:32 AM
Let us not forget Kawhi Leonard's sister : 17053

Wow. :eek:

When they get cornered and wrangled they always suck in their bootlips that way, (probably for the same reason cats and dogs flatten their ears in a 'fight or flight' situation so they are difficult to grab in the event of an attack) making them look exactly like the original "Planet of the Apes" cast.

Ray Cizzums
09-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Wow. :eek:

When they get cornered and wrangled they always suck in their bootlips that way, (probably for the same reason cats and dogs flatten their ears in a 'fight or flight' situation so they are difficult to grab in the event of an attack) making them look exactly like the original "Planet of the Apes" cast.
That's her mugshot, after getting arrested for murdering and old white lady in a Las Vegas bathroom.
She is supposedly 6'4", 320 pounds of wild apeziod.

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 11:07 AM
That's her mugshot, after getting arrested for murdering and old white lady in a Las Vegas bathroom.
She is supposedly 6'4", 320 pounds of wild apeziod.

You're not kidding. Holy shit.

Look at those scum-sucking shysters, trying to get this massive beast off after bashing an old lady in the head.

Ray Cizzums
09-03-2021, 12:56 PM
You're not kidding. Holy shit.

Look at those scum-sucking shysters, trying to get this massive beast off after bashing an old lady in the head.
That thing should not have been allowed to run loose to begin with.
I'll bet they hit it with a tranquilizer dart, Wild Kingdom-style, before anyone would approach it.

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 02:22 PM
I'll bet they hit it with a tranquilizer dart, Wild Kingdom-style, before anyone would approach it.

Yeah, the heavy-duty type, suitable for rhinos and the Giant Wild sowpotomi.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-03-2021, 02:30 PM

Lol. Marlin Perkins: " While I stay in this protective caging, Jim will tag this violent nigger she-boon".

Ray Cizzums
09-03-2021, 06:11 PM
Lol. Marlin Perkins: " While I stay in this protective caging, Jim will tag this violent nigger she-boon".

Even the great Jim Fowler would have his gun bearers standing by, with a .458 Win Mag big game rifle,
loaded for 400 pound African sow. You never know when it might wake up, and charge Bwana.
He once shot Stacey Abrams, in his pajamas. :)

IseDaDiva
09-03-2021, 06:39 PM

I'm sure Jim would rather tag Great White sharks or wolverines than massive Battle Sows. Much less risk.

Ray Cizzums
09-03-2021, 07:00 PM
I'm sure Jim would rather tag Great White sharks or wolverines than massive Battle Sows. Much less risk.
Much less stink....

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-03-2021, 07:52 PM

Oh most definitely. You're awesome creation on this GIF is a perfect example of how dangerous a battle-sow can be.

:bsow

Sandy
09-04-2021, 12:38 PM

And probably sooner wrestle 15-foot alligators!

I'm a big believer in giving the same sentence (especially the death penalty) to lawyers giving bogus defenses. If defense counsel claim a nigger murderer dindu nuffins or it's "mentally ill," then they get the needle too.

Anastasia
09-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Houston man charged with murder after missing woman's body found in Brookshire, police say

https://i.imgur.com/wDxplGj.jpg

https://abc13.com/missing-houston-woman-shawtyeria-waites-jordan-potts-chimney-rock-road/10987418/

I really like that picture. As someone who's been involved in gun rights activism, it's sad to see so many pro-gun advocates who are also pro-nigger. NIGGERS are the #1 thing we need guns to protect us from!