PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's Not Coming to TV!!

Unregistered
08-31-2021, 12:38 PM
Some Movies and British TV Shows which will never be shown on Nigger Loving UK TV Channels..The nigger loving Libtards would be outraged!

Scum
Death Wish
Mississippi Burning
Song of the South
Gone with the wind
Rising Damp
Love thy Neighbour
Guess who's coming to Nigger

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 04:12 PM
Can't even see Roots and Coonta Kinte being whipped every year anymore.

Jim Crow
08-31-2021, 04:21 PM
Fuck broadcast TV! I go on pirate bay download any movie I want to see. Then I burn it. Cost me the price of a DVD. $.25?

Keep Britain White
09-01-2021, 04:59 PM
As I've stated elsewhere on this site, my wife and I watch "our own" channel (me being a video editor). We enjoy many nights of nigger-free TV.
One series we're watching at the moment is "Till Death Us Do Part" - the programme's Alf Garnett was the original inspiration for America's Archie Bunker. And I believe Bunker was somewhat toned down compared to Garnett!
In the Sixties when I was a liberal teenager, I loved "Till Death Us Do Part" - but, strangely perhaps, it never made me a racist. That came much later, mostly after 9/11.
If you enlarge my avatar, you'll see more clearly the crest that appears at the beginning of each night's viewing - it says "The channel that says no to niggers". Oh, the joys of being an editor; I can put together TV of the kind we'd never see in the MSM.
Bliss!

IseDaDiva
09-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Some Movies and British TV Shows which will never be shown on Nigger Loving UK TV Channels..The nigger loving Libtards would be outraged!

Scum
Death Wish
Mississippi Burning
Song of the South
Gone with the wind
Rising Damp
Love thy Neighbour
Guess who's coming to Nigger

I get "Gone With the Wind" because history beez rayciss, but why "Guess Who's...."? It's ultra-niggerloving. The daughter seems mildly retarded and it's demonstrated how terribly rayciss the parents are. Of course, it's not some Mike Tyson-type jive-ass skreet nigger the dumb girl brings home, but an extreme magic nigger who is some sort of super-scientist or microbiologist who is on his way to a WHO conference in Geneva, where his incredible education, skill, and knowledge is needed. The nigger is portrayed as being vastly superior to these sneaky, two-faced YTs and especially to the retarded daughter.

The parents are portrayed as cowardly, hypocritical fake Libtards who have to finally face that they are, in fact, rayciss. No niggers would watch this movie since they've never heard of Spencer Tracy or Katharine Hepburn, it's all talking, and it has no explosions or CGI, so it must be weepy, phony YT libtards who deleted it.

animal mother
09-01-2021, 06:28 PM
Let’s not forget “Blazing Saddles”.

IseDaDiva
09-01-2021, 09:20 PM

"Up yours, nigger!"

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d61a2a90-bf6d-4835-a0e8-106a6ab1921b

Sandy
09-01-2021, 09:43 PM
"Blazing Saddles" could have been the funniest movie ever made, it it portrayed niggers accurately.

SC Anemia
09-01-2021, 09:47 PM

Oh shit, could you imagine if Blazing Saddles was released this year?