PDA

View Full Version : Niggerpotamus teller pretended to be held up as its boo robbed the bank

Sandy
08-31-2021, 08:19 AM
What a tale of TNB. So the niggeress grew up in a fambly that had money, in a good area, and it still had to screw up what could have been a human-like life.

And then they had to screw up the robbery. Cliff's Notes: they got stopped for speeding, and the cops confiscated the cash under drug seizure laws! So they decided to rob another bank. In the end, they got turned in by a homie that had backed out of the original robbery.

As Calia Kane cowered under the desk of the bank where she worked, following the demands of the three masked gunman who had burst through the Wells Fargo Bank doors just moments earlier, she struggled to control her breathing.

But what others around her didn’t realize was that Kane, an 18-year-old honors student, was the mastermind behind the brazen Bala Cynwood, Pennsylvania robbery.

Kane had carefully orchestrated the heist with her boyfriend, Marquis Wilson—an up-and-coming Philadelphia-area rapper who had hoped to use the ill-gotten gains to launch his music career.

Wilson and fellow bank robbers Malcom Moore and Martril Foster made off with more than $81,000, but they wouldn’t be satisfied by the single hit and would ultimately head down a path that would send all four to prison.

Kane ran into Moore and his friend Wilson, who initially told her he was a youth minister.

But, Wilson told her that his money problems were slowing down his dreams and after their first date, he asked if he could rob her workplace.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/terrified-bank-teller-cowered-under-113900639.html

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-31-2021, 08:51 AM
What a tale of TNB. So the niggeress grew up in a fambly that had money, in a good area, and it still had to screw up what could have been a human-like life.

And then they had to screw up the robbery. Cliff's Notes: they got stopped for speeding, and the cops confiscated the cash under drug seizure laws! So they decided to rob another bank. In the end, they got turned in by a homie that had backed out of the original robbery.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/terrified-bank-teller-cowered-under-113900639.html

If ever there was an oxymoron, it's when the term "mastermind" is used to describe a nigger who's planned a bank heist. And holy shit, EVERY nigger wants to be a rap star.

:sheeit

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 10:12 AM
Humans have put men on the moon, invented Netflix and WiFi... niggers cRap and dribble the B ball.

I have a feeling centuries ago, niggers preferred washing dicks as apposed to furthering their education.

It still shows today!

Groid_Rage
08-31-2021, 11:36 AM
Kane had carefully orchestrated the heist with her boyfriend, Marquis Wilson—an up-and-coming Philadelphia-area rapper who had hoped to use the ill-gotten gains to launch his music career.cRap Music, lol,
And why do those Yahoo scumbags put that in the Entertainment section, are nigger crimes amusing?
PS: Yahoo rejected my comment "stereotypes confirmed!"!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-31-2021, 02:28 PM
cRap Music, lol,
And why do those Yahoo scumbags put that in the Entertainment section, are nigger crimes amusing?
PS: Yahoo rejected my comment "stereotypes confirmed!"!

In the nigger world, I wonder what distinguishes an "up and coming rapper" with an aspiring rapper. They both end up bat-winged.:traybat

Ray Cizzums
08-31-2021, 04:11 PM
Decades ago, my brother was an investigator for Chase Manhattan bank. Busting sheboon tellers and
managers was the majority of what he did all day. Tipping off their niggers about where and when cash
was around, stealing customer info, giving a heads up to robbers when people accessed their safe deposit
boxes, and shorting the till, or the money handed to customers. He said the bank often refused to press charges,
or give a thief a bad reference. Chase hasn't learned anything however , as their branch near us is full of sheboons.
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
08-31-2021, 06:20 PM
Kane was undeterred and continued to talk with Wilson, who told her of his dreams of becoming a successful rapper using the name Carpe Diem.

“It was after listening to one of his songs that I told him I loved him,” she told “Super Heists.” “It literally all happened so fast.”

But, Wilson told her that his money problems were slowing down his dreams and after their first date, he asked if he could rob her workplace.

Stupid nigger! You're supposed to wait until the third date until you ask your bitch if you can rob her workplace. ha ha ha LOL

Anastasia
09-09-2021, 11:23 AM
These crimes where a nigger was employed at the place of robbery often turn out to be inside jobs.