PDA

View Full Version : All of New Orleans is in a Blackout, power is out for Nearly a Million

SC Anemia
08-30-2021, 07:34 PM
Well ain't that a shame. Estimates range from weeks to almost a month before power is restored. How long then till NOLA gets looted silly? I bet within a few days there'll be nothing left but work boots. Of course the Hennessy and Newpawts will go first but give the niggers a few days and you won't be able to find a box of crayons.

:lootie

Due to catastrophic damage to the company's transmission system, Entergy said all of Orleans Parish is without power.

>> How to watch WDSU if you lose power

Hurricane Ida and its impacts are being felt across southern Louisiana. Entergy and Cleco are reporting that, together, more than 960,000 customers are without power as of 10 a.m. Monday.

According to Phillip May with Entergy, more than 850,000 customers are without power in New Orleans.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/hurricane-ida-louisiana-power-outages/37429759

Coon Club Road
08-30-2021, 07:55 PM
I'll bet those fucking niggers are loading up those Greyhound busses and riding that chicken bone express non stop to NOLA to participate in the Lootin" n shooting
:fume

Jim Crow
08-30-2021, 08:06 PM
I feel for the humans living there.I know what it is to be without power for 10 days. I’ve gone through it many times in Florida. We get a hurricane almost every year. I made sure I have shutters for the house ,the generator is ready,weapon loaded and I always have plenty of supplies stocked up.Don’t want to last minute Shop!

Whitey Ford
08-30-2021, 08:18 PM
Well ain't that a shame. Estimates range from weeks to almost a month before power is restored. How long then till NOLA gets looted silly? I bet within a few days there'll be nothing left but work boots. Of course the Hennessy and Newpawts will go first but give the niggers a few days and you won't be able to find a box of crayons.

:lootie

https://www.wdsu.com/article/hurricane-ida-louisiana-power-outages/37429759

Don't forget the Book Stores, the niggers will never touch them. The owners can even feel free to leave the front doors unlocked.

https://i.imgur.com/rBDDT4Q.jpg

DR Spook
08-30-2021, 08:47 PM
I used to think the French were complete idiots for building a city below sea level. I now think it was a stroke of genius to build a city below sea level and fill it with niggers.

SC Anemia
08-30-2021, 09:01 PM
Watching the national news just now and 'people' being rescued.

And check out Tinkerbell in the pink tarp in the front of this boat.

Also heard that FEMA is already dropping pallets and pallets of monkey chow.

I saw one in the news but can't find a screenshot. Big ol biscuit eating sow that probably went three fitty easy crying that she beez a mother of seven and "whose gonna feed deez keeids" oh, and she was pregnant too.

:bert

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-30-2021, 09:10 PM
Watching the national news just now and niggers being rescued.

Just like Katrina, SMGDH! Fat, dumb, lazy, useless niggers needing to "rescued" by Evil Whitey from 18-inches of water...

Celticgirl
08-30-2021, 09:58 PM
I'll bet those fucking niggers are loading up those Greyhound busses and riding that chicken bone express non stop to NOLA to participate in the Lootin" n shooting
:fume
Hollywood libtards like Brad Pitt will build them new eco friendly houses.

IseDaDiva
08-30-2021, 11:35 PM

I saw one in the news but can't find a screenshot. Big ol biscuit eating sow that probably went three fitty easy crying that she beez a mother of seven and "whose gonna feed deez keeids" oh, and she was pregnant too.

How the hell is that boat staying afloat with that 350lb sow in it?

We once had no power for over two weeks in the middle of winter. Many people around here had to abandon their homes for the duration. Strangely enough, not a single house or business was looted, not even houses that had tree branches smash the windows. Coincidentally, no niggers live here. I wonder if there is a correlation?

IseDaDiva
08-30-2021, 11:37 PM
Hollywood libtards like Brad Pitt will build them new eco friendly houses.

He needs to give Sean Penn and Richard Gere a call. Those two couldn't be bothered going to Haiti for this earthquake, so they're free to help. Or maybe they don't care about homegrown niggers - not enough publicity in it.

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 12:42 AM

We once had no power for over two weeks in the middle of winter. Many people around here had to abandon their homes for the duration. Strangely enough, not a single house or business was looted, not even houses that had tree branches smash the windows. Coincidentally, no niggers live here. I wonder if there is a correlation?

Key statement... no niggers live here. And not a coincidence... no niggers = no crime.

SC Anemia
08-31-2021, 01:06 AM

Maybe that's a REALLY deep-hulled boat and the rest of it is run aground and sitting on the street. :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-31-2021, 01:34 AM
Maybe that's a REALLY deep-hulled boat and the rest of it is run aground and sitting on the street. :lol

The keel is probably sitting on the asphalt.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-31-2021, 01:43 AM
He needs to give Sean Penn and Richard Gere a call.

They're too occupied with gerbil husbandry at this point to care about a bunch of poor starving Haitian niggers eating their dirt cakes for supper...

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-31-2021, 04:12 AM

:bert

Monkeychow
:rofl:rofl

08-31-2021, 04:15 AM
Just like Katrina, SMGDH! Fat, dumb, lazy, useless niggers needing to "rescued" by Evil Whitey from 18-inches of water...

Niggers are scared shitless of water. Just like monkeys. And rightfully so. Dey caint swims. Water be RAYCISS an shee-it.

08-31-2021, 04:25 AM

You read my mind. That waters not very deep. That picture not only illustrates just how lazy and stupid niggers are, but that they're absolutely helpless without human intervention.

08-31-2021, 04:31 AM
The keel is probably sitting on the asphalt.

Probably. That motor is probably worth a good $20,000 too. Definitely not worth ruining that boat to rescue Queen-Kong or any other nigger.The fat bitch is too lazy to walk. Hell, the way niggers are being coddled now, I'm surprised the sow doesn't think she can walk on water.

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 10:20 AM

So now they wait for the crane to hoist that mudpile into the back of the dump truck. The boat could already be back in service rescuing other stranded humans, but no... it waits for a crane.

Would have been funny if the bilge plug accidentally fell out!

Sandy
09-02-2021, 10:16 PM
That niggerpotamus would affect the buoyancy of an empty destroyer!

Yesterday I saw a giant niggeress climb into its SUV, and that side of the car went down 4 inches or more. I was too busy gawking at the sight to notice what kind of vehicle, but it was a big big big SUV, like a Yukon.

Anastasia
09-09-2021, 11:40 AM
A month (mumf) before power is restored? There has to be some kind of nigger corruption within the power company. Power's been restored faster than that after ice storms (which are far more devastating to the power system than hurricanes).

tweakstick
09-10-2021, 03:32 PM
A month (mumf) before power is restored? There has to be some kind of nigger corruption within the power company. Power's been restored faster than that after ice storms (which are far more devastating to the power system than hurricanes).

Gotta say, ice storms don't blow over transmission towers or transformers in substations. They also don't knock down utility poles for mile long stretches.

All of south Louisiana is either at, or in NOLA's case, below sea level. The water table in my back yard is never more than 18 inches below the grass during the worst of droughts. Of course, the longest on record might be two weeks. The soil stays saturated year round. The parish I live in wasn't even here two thousand years ago. As a matter of fact, I just finished digging post holes to replace my fence in the back yard. It hasn't rained here for a week and only maybe 1/4 inch since Ida. The water immediately filled the hole to two inches below the grass which is still above the street by 18 inches. If the pumps didn't run, the water would be up to my front door most of the year.

The only dirt around us for 20 miles in any direction was left here by the Mississippi River over the course of millennia. Spring thaws mean the river floods it's banks with silt and dead bodies carried from a thousand miles north of here.

Poles are only buried 10% of height plus 3 feet into silt that turns to mud after a few days of rain. Imagine sticking a fork into jello two inches deep. It will stand up until you hit it with a hair dryer.

Edit: Of course, none of this negates your point about niggeruption at all levels of business and government down here. It just points out the inherent grid problems in the area.

I can't wait to get the hell out of this swamp.