PDA

View Full Version : Nigger food menu

jenkemfactory
08-30-2021, 04:33 PM
I walk out the door and I try to get in my car. Then I see this thing slipped in my door.

It's a menu. It's a nigger soulless food menu. I see they have in addition to fried chiggun, some spring rolls. They have pictures of forks and chopsticks. Can't niggers not steal other people's inventions?

So, did they invent spring rolls and chopsticks too?

They didn't invent chiggun and waddymelin either. It was the southern whites who ate that first. Hell, that nigger babble wasn't invented by niggers either.

Chimpwhipper
08-30-2021, 04:36 PM
Nigger diet consists of fast food, Cheetos, sody pop, and malt likka.

Coon Club Road
08-30-2021, 04:50 PM
I walk out the door and I try to get in my car. Then I see this thing slipped in my door.

It's a menu. It's a nigger soulless food menu. I see they have in addition to fried chiggun, some spring rolls. They have pictures of forks and chopsticks. Can't niggers not steal other people's inventions?

So, did they invent spring rolls and chopsticks too?

They didn't invent chiggun and waddymelin either. It was the southern whites who ate that first. Hell, that nigger babble wasn't invented by niggers either.

I foresee no good coming in the future if there is a restaurant in your area that survives by catering to niggers.

I would enlist the help of my friends to order early and order often, sending the Jimmy hat headed delivery driver on wild goose chases to unexisting locations, bankrupting the soulless food joint ASAP.

jenkemfactory
08-30-2021, 04:57 PM
Let me tack this on....

No big deal, but I went to the gas station and I went in to the quickie place where they have sandwiches. There was this fat woman with long hair and a hair net. There was also this bald guy in the back making sandwiches.

In front of me had to be a nigger boon. She asked why the guy making sandwiches is not wearing a hair net. Because he is bald.

So, the sandwich guy opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but he couldn't. He rolled his eyes up like if he was trying to look at something. Then he put his hand over his bald head and motioned a circle like he was brushing his non-existent hair.

The other customers were in tears. Everyone was laughing.

haywood
08-30-2021, 10:19 PM
I foresee no good coming in the future if there is a restaurant in your area that survives by catering to niggers.

I would enlist the help of my friends to order early and order often, sending the Jimmy hat headed delivery driver on wild goose chases to unexisting locations, bankrupting the soulless food joint ASAP.

Have the apes deliver "poke chop sammitches" to a local mosque!!

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 12:33 AM
Have the apes deliver "poke chop sammitches" to a local mosque!!

:rofl

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 05:41 PM
Niggers never invented anything, ever.

Tar Remover
09-25-2021, 05:42 PM
Let me tack this on....

No big deal, but I went to the gas station and I went in to the quickie place where they have sandwiches. There was this fat woman with long hair and a hair net. There was also this bald guy in the back making sandwiches.

In front of me had to be a nigger boon. She asked why the guy making sandwiches is not wearing a hair net. Because he is bald.

So, the sandwich guy opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but he couldn't. He rolled his eyes up like if he was trying to look at something. Then he put his hand over his bald head and motioned a circle like he was brushing his non-existent hair.

The other customers were in tears. Everyone was laughing.:rofl Niggers are so goddamned stupid......