PDA

View Full Version : Brillo Puff-Haired Pregnant Ratchet Gets Stabbed Full-A-Holes, Floats For Ten Days

Ray Cizzums
08-29-2021, 01:14 PM
The body of a 19-year-old pregnant ratchet, "Yarianna" Wheeler, found in Lake Michigan had been stabbed multiple times, authorities said Saturday. A whaler harpooned the carcass in the water on Aug. 15 after she was floating for seven to 12 days — but she wasn’t identified until Saturday, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said.
Wheeler, who was six-months pregnant, was originally from a Sea World in Bellwood, Indiana, the office said in a statement.
An autopsy revealed she had several sharp force injuries on her manatee-like body, officials said, but the official cause of death is pending. Her death is being investigated as a homicide.
Wheeler was identified by the Lake County Coroner’s Office Forensic Oceanographer, using dental records.
:bugeye
https://nypost.com/2021/08/28/yarianna-wheeler-idd-as-pregnant-woman-pulled-from-lake-michigan/

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 01:26 PM
You think the baby daddy maybe was a bit perturbed at the idea of his ladylove requesting dat chile support? A tragedy this is, right after she spent all her welfare check on that stupendous wig, bling, and mega-false eyelashes.

:rofl

No more welfare, EBT, Sec8, or food skamps for you, Yarianna.

Groid_Rage
08-29-2021, 02:36 PM
The nig killer should be charged with water pollution instead.

Ray Cizzums
08-29-2021, 02:55 PM
That babydaddy should have put her in the Yarianna Trench.:)
Hoo hah !

Ray Cizzums
08-29-2021, 02:58 PM
The nig killer should be charged with water pollution instead.

The Michigan Board of Health should close the beaches.
Think of the STDs, ebola and e.coli coming off that floater. Yeech !

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 03:10 PM
Hoo hah !

Not even the hagfish would eat that foul, bloated sow.

Ray Cizzums
08-29-2021, 03:25 PM
The fish wouldn't go near that "black smoker", once it started out-gassing.
Too much mapuh bacon and pork cracklin's.

Sandy
08-29-2021, 03:45 PM
Hoo hah !

There are videos of the deepest deap sea creatures that are amazing in cleaning up dead animals that reach the bottom, even worms that have their own acid to eat bones. But I'm not sure even they would eat a nigger carcass.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-29-2021, 04:03 PM
You think the baby daddy maybe was a bit perturbed at the idea of his ladylove requesting dat chile support? A tragedy this is, right after she spent all her welfare check on that stupendous wig, bling, and mega-false eyelashes.

:rofl

:rofl Should be a pretty easy solve. Unless they assign a diversity hire Nigger detective. Then it will become a cold case file.

Coon Club Road
08-29-2021, 04:07 PM
There are videos of the deepest deap sea creatures that are amazing in cleaning up dead animals that reach the bottom, even worms that have their own acid to eat bones. But I'm not sure even they would eat a nigger carcass.

The worms will pass on all that shit... eat a nigger and blow chunks... suffer acid burns to the throat and mouth. Pass. No thanks.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 04:58 PM

I just watched that! They had a whale carcass picked clean, but I'm sure they would all pass on nigress meat.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 04:59 PM
The worms will pass on all that shit... eat a nigger and blow chunks... suffer acid burns to the throat and mouth. Pass. No thanks.

Worms would blow chunks at sow meat!!

:rofl :rofl

Jim Crow
08-29-2021, 07:19 PM
It pissed off the wrong nigger!

08-30-2021, 12:31 AM
It pissed off the wrong nigger!

Sure did. Most likely the"baby daddy".

IseDaDiva
08-30-2021, 12:16 PM
Sure did. Most likely the"baby daddy".

There are only two possible scenarios, IMO:

- The baby daddy did it cuz he done tol' dat bitch he ain' paying chile support
- A rival sow, who also has a sprog with the same baby daddy eliminated the competition for stud service.

Rival hoe and baby daddy may have collaborated to batwing Yarianna, big-wigged gravid sowess.

08-30-2021, 05:17 PM
There are only two possible scenarios, IMO:

- The baby daddy did it cuz he done tol' dat bitch he ain' paying chile support
- A rival sow, who also has a sprog with the same baby daddy eliminated the competition for stud service.

Rival hoe and baby daddy may have collaborated to batwing Yarianna, big-wigged gravid sowess.

Pretty simple solve. I agree with you 100 percent. But nigger hoes lack any common sense. We know that Buck-Daddy dint hab no job nohow. Chile support was out of the question to begin with. Nothin from nothin leaves nothin.

IseDaDiva
08-31-2021, 11:36 AM
Pretty simple solve. I agree with you 100 percent. But nigger hoes lack any common sense. We know that Buck-Daddy dint hab no job nohow. Chile support was out of the question to begin with. Nothin from nothin leaves nothin.

It doesn't matter! Sows will fight each other to the death even when dey baby daddy is in NU!

Chimpwhipper
08-31-2021, 12:43 PM
Baby Jakremucus was tryin' to get da fuk out of ho's belly wif his rippa.

08-31-2021, 01:16 PM
It doesn't matter! Sows will fight each other to the death even when dey baby daddy is in NU!

Ah yes. The "Disrespeck" factor. I forget.

:bobble "DAT BE MY MANS YOU SKIZZY HOE!"

SC Anemia
08-31-2021, 01:56 PM
The baby daddy did it cuz he done tol' dat bitch he ain' paying chile support

I think you have this one wrapped up. Personally, I'm going with a rival sow.

Anything that'd put a brick through your windshield and come back for more is dangerous that way.

Hell, they douse each other in boiling oil over a stray text message. Not much impulse control. :lol

Just in case you're looking for something to do...could you put hideous wig and other sheboon accessories on Godzilla here?