PDA

View Full Version : 9 yo niglet draws pix of slaves build blackhouse

jenkemfactory
08-29-2021, 10:16 AM
Nine year old niglet slaps its paws on paper and it wins award for supposedly drawing a picture of nigger slaves building blackhouse.

When my son was two years old, he drew better.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-9-year-old-wins-white-house-art-contest

Groid_Rage
08-29-2021, 02:40 PM
Plaques for blaques, nigger prizes.

Jim Crow
08-29-2021, 02:46 PM
Fixed Liberal contest means that a nigger must win.

Ray Cizzums
08-29-2021, 03:12 PM
The laziness of niggers for the past 150+ years has more than made up for what work they did during slavery.
They sure don't build much nowadays, considering all their claimed accomplishments.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-29-2021, 04:16 PM
"The Black hands holding The White House, that means the enslaved Africans built the White House," said Gabrielle Faisal.

No nigger hands on anything means it is stolen.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-29-2021, 04:42 PM
Nine year old niglet slaps its paws on paper and it wins award for supposedly drawing a picture of nigger slaves building blackhouse.

When my son was two years old, he drew better.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-9-year-old-wins-white-house-art-contest

A picture is worth a thousand words, but this could be summed up with one.

"Freedom," said Gabrielle Faisal.

I'll sum it up in two words.
NIGGER NONSENSE.

"Gabrielle’s was inspired by the many history lessons she learned from her dad"

"I have a home library filled with books on African-American history, Blacks who were a part of building The White House, so for her when it came time to do art, it was just organic for her," said her father, Rashid Faisal.

Yeah,Science Fiction books.

"The white stripes represent the purity of the struggle," the little braindead niglet bitch said. "The blue means justice, and the white stars represent unity for all people."

Yeah, that's what the colors on the American flag represent. Another good article to show why CRT is absurd.

Little niglet won simply due to the fact she's a Nigger. Hell, she'll probably get a million dollars for that finger painting. The HNIC's retarded son Hunter gets $500,000 for his, and at least she can out-paint that dope fiend.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-29-2021, 04:50 PM
No nigger hands on anything means it is stolen.

If they were allowed to be involved in the project at all, it would only be as unskilled manual labor, like their intellectual betters the mule, and even then at the end of a bullwhip.