PDA

View Full Version : Non-profit springs fat ol' buck from NU. Mere hours later, it pummels its mudshark to deff

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 12:18 AM
Don't know if this was ever posted here. It's from awhile ago. Nothing unusual about a buck bat winging his hoe, but the rest is interesting.

St. Louis man fatally beat wife after non-profit paid his bail:

Then, Samuel Lee Scott, 54, walked out of jail and allegedly beat his wife to death.Cops say Scott was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the slaying of Marcia Johnson, 54.Scott was originally charged April 5 with misdemeanour domestic assault for allegedly punching Johnson in the face in January. Her ear and cheekbone were injured in the attack.

The non-profit libtard said:

.Bail Project executive director Robin Steinberg said in a statement that the organization was “deeply saddened” but is not on the hook for the murder.“No one could have predicted this tragedy,” Steinberg said. “It’s important to remember that had he been wealthy enough to afford his bail, or bonded out by a commercial bail bond agency, he would have been free pretrial as well.”

Really, Steinberg? As a lawyer, you are that naive? You sound like a nigger - "Dindu nuffin'!" The buck was locked up for beating his shark. I guess they thought he would be a good boy after this buttinski turned him loose. I'm sure no one dreamed he would ever do it again. Good job making the cops go and wrangle the fat pile of shit silverback again.

Catch and release niggers: Low success rate.

Ms. Steinberg totally opposes locking up violent niggers. It upsets them too much so she runs around bailing them out.

https://headtopics.com/ca/st-louis-man-fatally-beat-wife-after-non-profit-paid-his-bail-cops-5375126

Coon Club Road
08-29-2021, 01:03 AM
“No one could have predicted this tragedy"...

Nigga Please!

Jim Crow
08-29-2021, 06:49 AM
If a filthy vile animal was caged for attacking a human, what would make you think it wouldn’t attack a human again if it was let out? Liberals are very stupid! Not that the killing of a mudshark is any king of big loss.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 11:55 AM
If a filthy vile animal was caged for attacking a human, what would make you think it wouldn’t attack a human again if it was let out? Liberals are very stupid! Not that the killing of a mudshark is any king of big loss.

No, it's not, but maybe the next violent buck this stupid Libtard springs may murder and/or rape a human or a kid and will she'll still whine, "Not my fault!".

I bet Ms. Steinberg doesn't get near any of her pet "people of color" savages she unleashes onto society. I hope the next one goes after her, to prove helping niggers is ALWAYS a mistake and as has been said here often - Libtardism truly is a mental illness.

I wouldn't bail my own brother out if he were locked up for committing a violent crime!

Ray Cizzums
08-29-2021, 12:37 PM
Really, Steinberg? As a lawyer, you are that naive? You sound like a nigger - "Dindu nuffin'!" The buck was locked up for beating his shark. I guess they thought he would be a good boy after this buttinski turned him loose. Ms. Steinberg totally opposes locking up violent niggers. It upsets them too much so she runs around bailing them out.

I hope karma finds this awful bivalve, in the form of a visit from one of her minority pets.
Using her education and abilities, to endanger the public, by allowing violent orangutans
to run loose ? This shyster deserves a gruesome dose of what she's enabled....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-29-2021, 04:48 PM
I hope karma finds this awful bivalve, in the form of a visit from one of her minority pets.
Using her education and abilities, to endanger the public, by allowing violent orangutans
to run loose ? This shyster deserves a gruesome dose of what she's enabled....
:bugeye

Agreed! As does any judge that releases a nigger that strikes again!

Goddamn those niggers!
:fume