PDA

View Full Version : A Toilet Brush SchoolCoon was awarded £8,500 from Nigger Loving UK

Unregistered
08-28-2021, 07:38 PM
A Senior barrister was kicked of Chambers for calling A Nigger Schoolgirl a stroppy teenager of colour! She was awarded £8,500 last year after she was sent home from Urswick School in east London!... More Free gibs for the Coons?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9935427/Senior-barrister-called-schoolgirl-stroppy-teenager-colour-cleared-misconduct.html#comments

CoonsЯus
08-28-2021, 09:42 PM
the barrister obviously had some deep shit on somebody in command so they couldn't destroy him. The most miraculous thing is the rasta nigger pappy is still hanging around. I hope it does some muh dikkery on the side and gets da big Ay-eds and passes it on to the shark and their vile spawned beast.

Coon Club Road
08-29-2021, 12:45 AM
So I'm thinking the chap's accent may have made it sound like he said "stroppy teenage of color" , however he more likely said "nappy headed nigger" . :lol

Unregistered
08-29-2021, 06:27 AM
Because English isn't my native language I had to look up what "stroppy" means. Looks like "stroppy teenager of color" translates approximately to "annoying and uppity nigger". So where's the problem? Sounds 100% accurate.

Jim Crow
08-29-2021, 09:37 AM
Because English isn't my native language I had to look up what "stroppy" means. Looks like "stroppy teenager of color" translates approximately to "annoying and uppity nigger". So where's the problem? Sounds 100% accurate.

It’s at least 50% right because every nigger ever spawned is annoying! LOL!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-29-2021, 10:05 AM
the barrister obviously had some deep shit on somebody in command so they couldn't destroy him. The most miraculous thing is the rasta nigger pappy is still hanging around. I hope it does some muh dikkery on the side and gets da big Ay-eds and passes it on to the shark and their vile spawned beast.
:lol love the new fish bowl nigger avatar, Coons

CoonsЯus
08-29-2021, 12:35 PM
:lol love the new fish bowl nigger avatar, Coons

ain't that one weird looking Wakondan?

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-29-2021, 09:09 PM
ain't that one weird looking Wakondan?

Fo Sho, looks like he brewed up a large stash of jenkum and had a rip.