PDA

View Full Version : Nigger steals Tom Cruise's BMW, abandons it behind fried chicken shack

MegaBeef
08-28-2021, 12:37 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15987309/tom-cruise-cctv-bmw-theft/

Normally I couldn't care less about stupid hollywood but this just screams nigger...
Tom Cruise bodyguard / driver's car was stolen by a nigger and abandoned behind a fried chicken shack in England. The nigger stole a bag out of the car thought to belong to Mr. Cruise or his girlfriend and bailed.
We all know how this goes don't we. Idiot dumbass Tom da cracka Cruise hires a huge nigger bodyguard / driver, huge nigger then calls its homies after a couple weeks, says "come steal dis honkeys car an' he leff his bag in dere," probably leaves the keys in it for the car thief nigger pal,
Of course bodyguard is pretending he doesn't know how the car was stolen but somehow knew the car was at the fried chicken shack later... without any one telling him... only a stupid nigger... and this idiot will probably believe bodyguard nigger's story ... Christ...

Hopefully that bag has a phone in it with naked pictures of his GF because she is really streching out those pants and top. These closet gay guys must have really good taste in ladies

Jim Crow
08-28-2021, 07:43 AM
Cruise is just another hollywierd liberal cuckboy who sucks nigger dick! Of course he will back his nigger bodyguard’s story, no matter how much of a lie it is.And then suck it’s dick later! Lol!

Ray Cizzums
08-28-2021, 11:59 AM
Cruise is just another hollywierd liberal cuckboy who sucks nigger dick! Of course he will back his nigger bodyguard’s story, no matter how much of a lie it is.And then suck it’s dick later! Lol!

Jim, something tells me you're not a Tom Cruise fan .....
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-28-2021, 12:29 PM
Abandoned behind a fried chicken joint?

You all know it would never have been abandon behind a work boot store! :lol :lol :lol

IseDaDiva
08-28-2021, 01:23 PM
Cruise is a mentally ill douchebag.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-28-2021, 04:11 PM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15987309/tom-cruise-cctv-bmw-theft/

Normally I couldn't care less about stupid hollywood but this just screams nigger...
Tom Cruise bodyguard / driver's car was stolen by a nigger and abandoned behind a fried chicken shack in England. The nigger stole a bag out of the car thought to belong to Mr. Cruise or his girlfriend and bailed.
We all know how this goes don't we. Idiot dumbass Tom da cracka Cruise hires a huge nigger bodyguard / driver, huge nigger then calls its homies after a couple weeks, says "come steal dis honkeys car an' he leff his bag in dere," probably leaves the keys in it for the car thief nigger pal,
Of course bodyguard is pretending he doesn't know how the car was stolen but somehow knew the car was at the fried chicken shack later... without any one telling him... only a stupid nigger... and this idiot will probably believe bodyguard nigger's story ... Christ...

Hopefully that bag has a phone in it with naked pictures of his GF because she is really streching out those pants and top. These closet gay guys must have really good taste in ladies

Niggers and dey fried chicken. :lol

Jim Crow
08-28-2021, 04:30 PM
Cruise is a mentally ill douchebag.
Thank you! I couldn’t have said it better myself!

MegaBeef
08-28-2021, 06:23 PM
These hollywood people are such messed up pieces of crap, regardless of what really happened it is a win-win for them since they get to be in the cameras. Look at his GF face LOL I'll tell you exactly what she is thinking... "finally dating this little annoying twerp is paid off and I am back in the cameras" "make sure to look upward like I practiced in the mirror wouldn't want any shadows to make me look bad or old" "the camera loves me" etc etc barf. I would not be surprised if she is in on this or banging the bodyguard...
Like we don't know you people hire agents specifically for the purpose to do publicity stunts behind your back to get you in the camera... as if anyones going to the Movies during Covid to see Mission Impossible 27 or whatever...
You don't need slimy agents to setup fake stunts, just hire trash niggers and pretend to look surprised when they steal your stuff, Viola!, back in the cameras!
Your conscience is clear knowing it's not a fake stunt and it's just niggers being niggers, after all you tried to help them by giving them a job

At first I thought this picture was funny because his expression on his face,
but now it's kind of creeping me out, LOL
OH NO, Tom Cruise is mad guys watch out LOL

EDIT -
Yep this nutjob hires nig bodyguards just as suspookted...
here is some of his bodyguards,
16947 16948 16946
Tom Cruise's former bodyguard facing rape investigation | Daily Mail Online
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2500772/Tom-Cruises-bodyguard-facing-rape-investigation.html)https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2500772/Tom-Cruises-bodyguard-facing-rape-investigation.html

WHAT AN IDIOT
real tough little man
what a stupid asshole!