PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Pimp Kills Its White Hoe in NYC then leaves Body In Barrel out in the NJ Suburbs

Groid_Rage
08-27-2021, 05:04 PM
Who killed prostitute Nicole Flanagan?
Cops continue to try to solve the puzzle of the NYC sex worker’s WHORE'S death.
A prostitute who was last seen alive in Manhattan’s financial district, allegedly in the company of a known gang member, was later killed and her body transported in a barrel to New Jersey.

This week, we got a step closer to learning more about the fate of Nicole Flanagan after a man was charged with offenses related to moving her remains from the Big Apple to New Jersey.

Aquellio Parker of Springfield Gardens, New York, was arrested Tuesday and charged with two counts of conspiring to disturb, move, conceal and/or desecrate a dead body, the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office said in a press release.

The remains of 44-year-old Flanagan were found in a large plastic barrel that had been left near Hobart Street and Teaneck Road in Ridgefield Park.https://www.crazyamerica.com/who-killed-prostitute-nicole-flanagan/
Check out this wigged out nigger mugshot :unigger
The whore:
16924 She has that :mudshark1 look

IseDaDiva
08-27-2021, 05:10 PM
A 44-year old whore with a wigged-out nigger pimp? I honestly believe she's much better off dead, since she really couldn't go any lower.

Groid_Rage
08-27-2021, 05:19 PM
The fucking stupid nigger could have easily found some place in the woods to bury the whore, but as per stereotype was too lazy to take even that basic precaution.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2021, 06:12 PM
Who killed prostitute Nicole Flanagan?
Cops continue to try to solve the puzzle of the NYC sex worker’s WHORE'S death.https://www.crazyamerica.com/who-killed-prostitute-nicole-flanagan/
Check out this wigged out nigger mugshot :unigger
The whore:
16924 She has that :mudshark1 look

:lol
looks like a nigger fish looking out from the inside of a fish bowl.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2021, 06:48 PM
The fucking stupid nigger could have easily found some place in the woods to bury the whore, but as per stereotype was too lazy to take even that basic precaution.

No kidding. This is why prisons are overflowing with the 13%. They don't have the necessary brain cells to commit crimes without getting caught.

Ray Cizzums
08-27-2021, 07:01 PM
Pop-eyed nigger pimp, nasty mudshark crack-whore-in-a-barrel, stinking in the Jersey summer sun......
A touching interracial love story, coming soon, to the Hallmark Channel.
:bugeye 16929

IseDaDiva
08-27-2021, 11:57 PM
Pop-eyed nigger pimp, nasty mudshark crack-whore-in-a-barrel, stinking in the Jersey summer sun......
A touching interracial love story, coming soon, to the Hallmark Channel.

That's lovely free-form poetry! You are the Bard of Chimpout:

Ode to a Mudshark

Pop-eyed nigger
pimp,
nasty mudshark
crack-whore-in-a-barrel,
stinking
in the Jersey summer sun......

Ray Cizzums
08-28-2021, 12:11 AM
That's lovely free-form poetry! You are the Bard of Chimpout:

Ode to a Mudshark

Pop-eyed nigger
pimp,
nasty mudshark
crack-whore-in-a-barrel,
stinking
in the Jersey summer sun......

Chimpout is where I come to emote.....
:bugeye

Jim Crow
08-28-2021, 07:48 AM
No kidding. This is why prisons are overflowing with the 13%. They don't have the necessary brain cells to commit crimes without getting caught.

Niggers are low IQ beasts that act on instinct. They don’t have the brains to think anything out.

Ray Cizzums
08-28-2021, 11:56 AM
Niggers are low IQ beasts that act on instinct. They don’t have the brains to think anything out.

On the contrary, Jim - this nigger put on his thinking cap. That fat mudshark wasn't fitting in a suitcase, or a
steamer trunk, without some body modification. A barrel and a hand truck is pretty advanced problem solving
for a nigger. Obviously, his thinking cap blew off on the GW bridge, because he ran out of ideas once he got to
Jersey. God forbid that jig could dig a hole. Too much work.

IseDaDiva
08-28-2021, 12:52 PM
On the contrary, Jim - this nigger put on his thinking cap. That fat mudshark wasn't fitting in a suitcase, or a
steamer trunk, without some body modification. A barrel and a hand truck is pretty advanced problem solving
for a nigger. Obviously, his thinking cap blew off on the GW bridge, because he ran out of ideas once he got to
Jersey. God forbid that jig could dig a hole. Too much work.

Quite ingenious for a dim-witted, yellow-eyed, golliwog nignog.

What I really need to know is why the grandiosely-named Aquellio capped his whore.

Ray Cizzums
08-28-2021, 01:21 PM
Quite ingenious for a dim-witted, yellow-eyed, golliwog nignog.
What I really need to know is why the grandiosely-named Aquellio capped his whore.

Smoked the last rock, ate the last chiggun wang, holding out on the mack daddy - who knows ?
East coast niggers love to identify with Italian mobsters, and are always naming themselves and rapping
about them. But they fail to imitate what the mob did well, which was dispose of their victims. That would take
backbone that niggers just don't have - like the ability to butcher, to use power and hand tools, to employ
proper planning. None of them are particularly good at digging holes, but the niggers are pathetic at it.

IseDaDiva
08-28-2021, 01:42 PM
Smoked the last rock, ate the last chiggun wang, holding out on the mack daddy - who knows ?
East coast niggers love to identify with Italian mobsters, and are always naming themselves and rapping
about them. But they fail to imitate what the mob did well, which was dispose of their victims. That would take
backbone that niggers just don't have - like the ability to butcher, to use power and hand tools, to employ
proper planning. None of them are particularly good at digging holes, but the niggers are pathetic at it.

https://i.imgur.com/LpIOOSY.jpg

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-28-2021, 04:18 PM

:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-28-2021, 09:42 PM
:lol no shit right?

08-28-2021, 09:45 PM
:lol no shit right?

You nailed it perfectly. :lol

Whitey Ford
09-19-2021, 05:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMAQln0eLJY

Roll out the barrel, we'll have a barrel of fun
Roll out the barrel, we've got the blues on the run
Zing boom tararrel, sing out a song of good cheer
Now's the time to roll the barrel, for the gang's all here

IseDaDiva
09-21-2021, 10:27 PM

I couldn't stop thinking about that. :lol :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-21-2021, 11:15 PM

Drop that poor nigger fish a fried chicken leg.

IseDaDiva
09-22-2021, 12:38 AM

Drop that poor nigger fish a fried chicken leg.

Okay. :lol

09-22-2021, 02:46 AM

Once again. Awesome skills Diva. :thumb

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-22-2021, 06:27 PM

:lol ok, you just made my day again! Two in a row!

IseDaDiva
09-22-2021, 07:08 PM
:lol ok, you just made my day again! Two in a row!

If we didn't laugh I'm afraid we'd cry. :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-22-2021, 07:32 PM
If we didn't laugh I'm afraid we'd cry. :lol
So true, it is the main reason I come here. Niggers here, niggers there, niggers in a fish bowl, niggers everywhere. Dey be on teebee, dey be livin nex do! Dey rape and kill your daughter, then ask whitey fo mo.

fuck you niggers! Including you fish bowl nigger! :lol

Chimp Detester
09-23-2021, 12:10 AM

17456 17458

Aquellio Parker, you vile mega-turd sub-cockroach nigger rodent: I can imagine that disgusting look with your mega-filthy eyes bulging out will be exactly how you look when your sex-crazed niggerpotomus crap-beast cell mate Cedric reams out your filthy rear end with its radiator hose, (the way Moochie Moochelle "Big Mike" Robinson Ohomo does to former HNIC Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo.)

Here is your pinup of Cedric to excite you...

jenkemfactory
09-23-2021, 12:41 AM

Alright, alright! Who did that!

Who defaced that nice goldfish?

IseDaDiva
09-23-2021, 11:31 AM
Alright, alright! Who did that!

Who defaced that nice goldfish?

I know. Shame on me. I did hesitate since I used have some beautiful Black Moor goldfish and I hate comparing niggers to lovely animals of any kind, but I just coudln't resist.:(