PDA

View Full Version : Serena Gorilliams Porks Up, Pulls Out Of US Open

Ray Cizzums
08-25-2021, 09:26 PM
Serena Gorilliams finally ate her way out of the US Open, when match officials declared the
obnoxious diva was damaging the courts with her 400 pound physique. Considered by most
to be half man, her giant ass and tree-trunk thighs will no longer (dis)grace the Flushing, NY
Tennis Center, until she loses at least 100 pounds of ugly fat. That ain't happening....
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-26-2021, 01:08 AM
The Gorilliams' ruined women's tennis -- which, IMHO, was the last semblance of the finesse serve-and-volley version of the game left. By the time I played competitively in 1992, it was all about power. That was men's tennis, of course... Big first serve, drop back and cover the baseline, shoot that return right back at your opponent.

Over, and over, and over...

But women's tennis didn't go that route. It was still about strategy, angles, and planning shots. I actually enjoyed watching women's tennis in the late-90's/early-2000's more than I did men's.

That changed when the Gorilliams' sisters grunted their way onto the scene. That was it for me. I pretty much stopped following pro tennis about 15 years back. Not the game I loved, and am still pretty good at...

Do still I flip through the channels and land on some match somewhere?

Yep. Can't help it.

But, the truth is, the Gorriliam's irrevocably took a shit on women's pro tennis and didn't use toilet paper to wipe off.

animal mother
08-26-2021, 10:33 AM
Not only did the Gorilliam sisters kill women's tennis, they encouraged a whole new crop of she apes into the sport. Look at that fugley Niggese bitch Osaka! Almost all the new "female" American players are now sows as well. I used to enjoy watching the women's game as well, longer rallies, more strategy and the fine, tall, young eastern European babes to drool over. If I see a nigger sow in a match, I automatically cheer for the human girl .

Ray Cizzums
08-26-2021, 10:38 PM
The Gorilliams' ruined women's tennis -- which, IMHO, was the last semblance of the finesse serve-and-volley version of the game left. But, the truth is, the Gorriliam's irrevocably took a shit on women's pro tennis and didn't use toilet paper to wipe off.
Once the Gorilliams sisters showed up, it wasn't Women's Tennis anymore. They are both at least half man, and
Serena is arguably not even human. Nobody even blinked, when Soviet-bloc female athletes were banned for not
being female enough, but it am raycizzums when it comes to baboons with a 100 pounds of ass and a 4" clitoris.

MegaBeef
08-26-2021, 10:50 PM
Yes she is making all the spectators spill their beers with her thunder thighs shaking the whole stadium.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-27-2021, 01:35 AM
Once the Gorilliams sisters showed up, it wasn't Women's Tennis anymore. They are both at least half man, and
Serena is arguably not even human. Nobody even blinked, when Soviet-bloc female athletes were banned for not
being female enough, but it am raycizzums when it comes to baboons with a 100 pounds of ass and a 4" clitoris.

I had hoped that those fucking sowrillas would eventually get so fat that they would get die-bee-teez and have to retire. Anus is now too old to ever be competitive again, but it still shows up in major tournaments to collect a "participation" check. Fatrena is several inches shorter than its sister, but probably outweighs it by 30 or 40 pounds. Pure nigger sow blubber...

I truly despise them both for what they did to women's tennis!

Jim Crow
08-27-2021, 07:29 AM
The ugly mansow is old and washed up.That’s why it dropped out!

Ray Cizzums
08-27-2021, 06:41 PM
I had hoped that those fucking sowrillas would eventually get so fat that they would get die-bee-teez and have to retire. Anus is now too old to ever be competitive again, but it still shows up in major tournaments to collect a "participation" check. Fatrena is several inches shorter than its sister, but probably outweighs it by 30 or 40 pounds. Pure nigger sow blubber...
The whole Gorilliams fambly makes me sick. Remember when their mammy, "Oracene" and her nasty aunt
"Yetunde", showed up at Wimbeldon for the first time ? They were dressed in brightly colored African clown
outfits, sitting among conservatively attired Brits, their "Looka me" stylin' visible from outer space. What a spectacle.
Too bad Yetunde got shot outside an LA crack house and got her batwings.
:bugeye :traybat
16927 16928

MegaBeef
08-29-2021, 12:28 AM
It went full Hottentot

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 01:38 PM
Save some hatred for the Sherilla's beta-cuck-soyboy-nu-male submissive no-balls Reddit fag driller "husband".

Groid_Rage
08-29-2021, 01:55 PM
Niggers ruin everything they get invited into

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-29-2021, 08:00 PM
Save some hatred for the Sherilla's beta-cuck-soyboy-nu-male submissive no-balls Reddit fag driller "husband".

Prerequisite neck-beard on display. Not enough testosterone flowing in his system to grow a proper beard. That fugly she-boon it's drilling has higher testosterone levels by a long shot than that soi boy. Look at him. He's soooo proud.
:vomit

IseDaDiva
08-29-2021, 09:39 PM
Prerequisite neck-beard on display. Not enough testosterone flowing in his system to grow a proper beard. That fugly she-boon it's drilling has higher testosterone levels by a long shot than that soi boy. Look at him. He's soooo proud.
:vomit

He does seem proud of his monstrous shebuck. I bet he's the catcher when they rut.

Sandy
09-05-2021, 06:19 PM
and a 4" clitoris.

Now I know what my next nightmare will be about. I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat, Mrs. S will ask what's wrong, and I'll just say, "It's the worst nightmare I ever had." "What was it?" "You don't want to know." "Come on, tell me, you'll feel better." "All right, one of those tennis niggers was chasing me, trying to rape me!" "Oh shit, you're right, I didn't want to know!"