PDA

View Full Version : Wild Schvugger "Tamarius" Executes Young Father, Then Dances On His Body

Ray Cizzums
08-25-2021, 08:17 PM
This piece of orangutan shit showed up at a Florida restaurant, and pointed a gun at
a father and his infant son. Pops jumped up and got between the boogaboon and the baby,
and was shot multiple times. The nigger then did a jig on his corpse. The news pukes are
blaming psychedelic mushrooms, while fambly is working the "He krazy" angle. Let me guess:
"They begged authorities for help", right ?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/shooter-opened-fire-on-miami-beach-tourist-danced-over-body/
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 08:45 PM
The nigger then did a jig on his corpse.

Pants pissing funny emoji if we had one! :pantspisser

haywood
08-25-2021, 10:23 PM
This piece of orangutan shit showed up at a Florida restaurant, and pointed a gun at
a father and his infant son. Pops jumped up and got between the boogaboon and the baby,
and was shot multiple times. The nigger then did a jig on his corpse. The news pukes are
blaming psychedelic mushrooms, while fambly is working the "He krazy" angle. Let me guess:
"They begged authorities for help", right ?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/shooter-opened-fire-on-miami-beach-tourist-danced-over-body/

Look at that SOULNESS piece of SHIT primate!!

Celticgirl
08-25-2021, 10:41 PM
They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked and told we all bleed red and race had nothing to do with it. It will happen tomorrow until these people wise up. I wanted to interject and say "Fine. These blacks absolutely love us. They love whites." They are so in denial and don't want to believe anything bad about blacks absolutely hating whites.

Coon Town
08-25-2021, 11:48 PM
I'm sure that the ape was turning its life around before some eebil whitey made it eat shrooms. This would be the only time in history when psilocybin caused a shooting.

Nigger just fucked himself:

Males reporting any experience using lysergic acid diethylamide and/or psilocybin mushrooms had decreased odds of perpetrating physical violence against their current partner (odds ratio=0.42, p<0.05). Furthermore, our analyses revealed that male psychedelic users reported better emotion regulation when compared to males with no history of psychedelic use.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29807492/

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-26-2021, 12:26 AM
They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked and told we all bleed red and race had nothing to do with it. It will happen tomorrow until these people wise up. I wanted to interject and say "Fine. These blacks absolutely love us. They love whites." They are so in denial and don't want to believe anything bad about blacks absolutely hating whites.

Yeah. "we all bleed red" you fuckin braindead liberal pieces of shit. How many species' blood is red? So a Spider monkey is just like us because it's blood is red? A niggers blood is red but due to the fact it can get the sickle-cell, it's not the same as a white mans blood. How do ya like them apples?

08-26-2021, 12:32 AM
I'm sure that the ape was turning its life around before some eebil whitey made it eat shrooms. This would be the only time in history when psilocybin caused a shooting.

Nigger just fucked himself:

Yeah, admittedly I've tried them a couple times long, long ago in my youth. Mostly just laughed my ass off. Never thought about going out and executing anybody and dancing on their corpse.

Groid_Rage
08-26-2021, 01:03 AM
Since niggers aren't human, maybe mushrooms make them violent unlike humans.

Groid_Rage
08-26-2021, 01:08 AM
They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked and told we all bleed red and race had nothing to do with it. It will happen tomorrow until these people wise up. I wanted to interject and say "Fine. These blacks absolutely love us. They love whites." They are so in denial and don't want to believe anything bad about blacks absolutely hating whites.Those cunts on Facebook just gave me a 30 ban for this comment on the gorilla Hollywood bitch and her prince. "Why are so many people obsessed over this gold digging 3rd rate Hollywood hoe and her weak husband?". Those pigs said it was targeted harassment, as if the bitch herself was on that thread, and it was a threat to Facebook safety, as if someone was going to attack Markel because of that post.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-26-2021, 01:31 AM
Where are White Lives Matter when we need them...?

tweakstick
08-26-2021, 03:33 AM
They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked...

Those cunts on Facebook just gave me a 30 ban for this comment on the gorilla Hollywood bitch and her prince.

Pee on the fence much, folks?:lol

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would get a Fecespook account to begin with, much less keep one knowing what it's become.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fshellsfeed.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2F017051601209-480x480.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

08-26-2021, 04:43 AM
Those cunts on Facebook just gave me a 30 ban for this comment on the gorilla Hollywood bitch and her prince. "Why are so many people obsessed over this gold digging 3rd rate Hollywood hoe and her weak husband?". Those pigs said it was targeted harassment, as if the bitch herself was on that thread, and it was a threat to Facebook safety, as if someone was going to attack Markel because of that post.

You can't, EVER, say a disparaging word against ANY Nigger on fecesbook. Now the vile niggers and nigger lovers can say whatever the fuck they want against the white race because of RAYCIZZUMS!. I hate all those fucked up Liberal cunt platforms.

tweakstick
08-26-2021, 06:55 AM
Since niggers aren't human, maybe mushrooms make them violent unlike humans.

I think you are right that the problem is that different drugs do different things to different species.

I've never heard of weed making anyone but niggers violent either, but it gets the blame there too. The trouble is that niggers are naturally violent from birth so drugs of any type could diminish what little self control a nigger has to begin with.

PCP works fine to tranquilize some animals but not humans and certainly not niggers. Niggers shouldn't take any drugs since they are mentally unstable from birth. They need to be cared for medically by a trained veterinarian only when absolutely required and never by a human medicine practitioner. Pain meds should never be administered even if they normally would be required for humans. Pain will cause no long term problems for the nigger species. In fact, quite the opposite. This has been proven time and again using leather conditioning therapy when the animal has developed behavioral issues including aggressiveness, or a generally disagreeable attitude due to problems such as inadequate cotton bale production size.

There are really only three drugs that any nigger should be given without hesitation or concern for side effects: Sodium thiopental or pentobarbital followed by vercuronium bromide and potassium chloride. They must be given in that order and should follow the strictest of protocols including: A redundant dual vein IV drip and a backup supply of these drugs should any step in the process fail - e.g. collapsed vein, interruption due to last minute phone call from pesky governor, riot affecting safety of witnesses, etc.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-OWcO4kwdwFo%2FU2FNaafkDuI%2FAAAAAAAAeJU%2FckvYgvxu-Ac%2Fs1600%2Flethal_injection.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Nigger being administered three
drug cocktail to induce permanent
goodness.
Courtesy of The Huntsville Item

Sandy
08-26-2021, 08:28 AM
I saw the Fox headline and was about to post it here while my eyes were seeing red. So can I walk into a restaurant full of niggers, say "It's time to die" and start shooting them up?

These criminiggers should not be taken alive. That's all there is to it. They want to kill a human on the spot? Then we can make an example of the nigger on the spot.

Whitey Ford
08-26-2021, 09:32 AM
Burn in hell, nigger! :fume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBpj2u1aI8

Groid_Rage
08-26-2021, 09:33 AM
Remember you rayshists, they're just like us.

Chimp Detester
08-26-2021, 10:17 AM

16901 16902
:fume
Tamarius Blair Davis, you worthless vile despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd pile of stinking pig crap: You are the lowest of the slime, murdering in cold blood a very valuable human being (unlike you!), leaving a one-year-old human child without a father and widowing a valuable human lady.

I wish for you the most painful time of your entire worthless nigger life during enrollment @ NU. May every 400+ pound nigger ape-turd enrolled with you find you irresistible for the muh-dick. May every human classmate mistake you for a punching bag. May your shower times and bed times be excruciatingly pain-filled.

I am thrilled to read that the great state of Florida still applies the goodification penalty. May your execution date come quickly, but the process be botched to cause you immense pain before your goodification.

IseDaDiva
08-26-2021, 10:56 AM
Davis’ father told The Associated Press that his son didn’t have a troubled history with crime or mental health issues.

Well, that's a switch.

Oh, but...

“It is possible someone gave him something. That is something we need to find out.”

So it's still not Tamarius' fault, right? He was high. I'm sure if I got really drunk, drove my car, and killed someone it wouldn't be my fault either.

Every human who reads this should be filled with outrage, but it will just die down as usual unlike the world-wide incident this would be if a white thug walked in and shot some nigger just for fun.

A YT cop shoots a criminigger - RAYCISS! A nigger shoots an innocent YT - it has nothing to do with race!!

the man tried to protect his 1-year-old baby from the savage nigger,

We knew without seeing the pics that it was a YT. A nigger buck would have used the sprog as a shield. More than one loving pappy has done so.

tweakstick
08-26-2021, 11:08 AM
I am thrilled to read that the great state of Florida still applies the goodification penalty. May your execution date come quickly, but the process be botched to cause you immense pain before your goodification.

I hate to have to say this, but I'm afraid that this nigger will be costing the taxpayers for years to come. The state will have a tough time getting the Jenkem Juice through the courts despite that being this nigger's just reward for it's actions. No commission of another crime means no death penalty plus the state will have to prove he intended to kill this man when he showed up with malice and forethought - not just simple run of the mill violent crazy TNB which is the norm nowadays.

I'll hope for the best, but I expect the worst and because of that, the family of the victim will never have closure until this nigger dies in prison. Even then, is it ever really full closure when the state that you live in abandons you for a nigger? I must imagine that this feels worse than a spouse whose mate leaves them for a nigger.

Celticgirl
08-26-2021, 11:13 AM
Well, that's a switch.

Oh, but...

So it's still not Tamarius' fault, right? He was high. I'm sure if I got really drunk, drove my car, and killed someone it wouldn't be my fault either.

Every human who reads this should be filled with outrage, but it will just die down as usual unlike the world-wide incident this would be if a white thug walked in and shot some nigger just for fun.

A YT cop shoots a criminigger - RAYCISS! A nigger shoots an innocent YT - it has nothing to do with race!!

We knew without seeing the pics that it was a YT. A nigger buck would have used the sprog as a shield. More than one loving pappy has done so.

The whites are the one saying it has nothing to do with race too. How do they know for sure it does not? Are they inside the killer's head? Did the killer tell them that? They just don't want to come to the conclusion that alot of blacks hate us and have for a long time. They just don't want to believe a black crime against a white would be racially motivated. Anything but. Of course it was. He was dancing on his body. That is every white hating nigger's fantasy to kill a white and dance on and humiliate their body. He will be a hero with the niggers in prison too. Especially the black muslims.

IseDaDiva
08-26-2021, 11:18 AM
I hate to have to say this, but I'm afraid that this nigger will be costing the taxpayers for years to come. The state will have a tough time getting the Jenkem Juice through the courts despite that being this nigger's just reward for it's actions. No commission of another crime means no death penalty plus the state will have to prove he intended to kill this man when he showed up with malice and forethought - not just simple run of the mill violent crazy TNB which is the norm nowadays.

I'll hope for the best, but I expect the worst and because of that, the family of the victim will never have closure until this nigger dies in prison. Even then, is it ever really full closure when the state that you live in abandons you for a nigger? I must imagine that this feels worse than a spouse whose mate leaves them for a nigger.

No Jenkum Juice. The nigger is only being charged with 2nd degree murder. He dint mean to do dat! :mad:

Groid_Rage
08-26-2021, 11:41 AM
The whites are the one saying it has nothing to do with race too. How do they know for sure it does not? Are they inside the killer's head? Did the killer tell them that? They just don't want to come to the conclusion that alot of blacks hate us and have for a long time. They just don't want to believe a black crime against a white would be racially motivated. Anything but. Of course it was. He was dancing on his body. That is every white hating nigger's fantasy to kill a white and dance on and humiliate their body. He will be a hero with the niggers in prison too. Especially the black muslims.Everytime this shit happens, the respectable white cunts line up around the block to tell us this crime had nothing to do with race!

08-26-2021, 12:02 PM
Well, that's a switch.

Oh, but...

Exactly! Cop kills violent nigger felon, "DEFUND THE POLICE!". Well I say it's time to DEFUND THE NIGGERS! And someone could've "gave him something'? He didn't have to ingest it. I suppose ebil YT force-fed the nigger the mushrooms. Any excuse for the media to deflect blame from niggers.

Celticgirl
08-26-2021, 12:17 PM
Everytime this shit happens, the respectable white cunts line up around the block to tell us this crime had nothing to do with race!

I'm getting sick of it.

08-26-2021, 12:20 PM
The whites are the one saying it has nothing to do with race too. How do they know for sure it does not? Are they inside the killer's head? Did the killer tell them that? They just don't want to come to the conclusion that alot of blacks hate us and have for a long time. They just don't want to believe a black crime against a white would be racially motivated. Anything but. Of course it was. He was dancing on his body. That is every white hating nigger's fantasy to kill a white and dance on and humiliate their body. He will be a hero with the niggers in prison too. Especially the black muslims.

These nigger coddlers have no situational awareness whatsoever. They're prime targets for niggers. When I see a nigger I prepare for the worst (my hand resting on the pistol grip of my concealed weapon). Evading and avoiding is the only safe option when it comes to niggers.

Celticgirl
08-26-2021, 12:25 PM
These nigger coddlers have no situational awareness whatsoever. They're prime targets for niggers. When I see a nigger I prepare for the worst (my hand resting on the pistol grip of my concealed weapon). Evading and avoiding is the only safe option when it comes to niggers.

Both liberals and cuckservative Republicans are. Niggers play them for fools constantly.

AR Patriot
08-27-2021, 11:17 AM
Hats off to the father. When the chips were down he stood up and protected his son.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2021, 12:30 PM

I got curious.

Among the 45 states that provided data (representing 1.29 million of the 1.33 million total people incarcerated in all 50 state prison systems), the total cost per inmate averaged $33,274 and ranged from a low of $14,780 in Alabama to a high of $69,355 in New York. Eight states—Alaska, California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont—had a cost per inmate above $50,000.14 Eighteen, mostly southern, states had costs less than $25,000, while 19 states had costs between $25,000 and $50,000

Meanwhile, the old folks who built North America and those stricken with illness after a lifetime of working have to beg for a few pennies.

Prisons must at all times provide: adequate levels of security; program and administrative staff to run facilities and both supervise and provide services for incarcerated persons; food and programming for the people under their care, including sufficient recreational and educational opportunities; infrastructure maintenance and upkeep, including electricity and other operational costs; and, increasingly, higher levels of specialized health care for a growing population with significant levels of physical and mental health concerns.

So as in this case, if a nigger murders your child, you must kick in to support the nigger, all of its needs, and its recreation, while making sure no one harms the nigger.

I have a way to cut down on the prison population and ease the burden on taxpayers who have never committed a crime yet must pay for all their own services.

https://www.vera.org/publications/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends/price-of-prisons-2015-state-spending-trends-prison-spending

AR Patriot
08-27-2021, 01:53 PM
Everytime this shit happens, the respectable white cunts line up around the block to tell us this crime had nothing to do with race!

Such is the power of constant leftist brainwashing. Even the most staunch conservatives I know, with very few exceptions, sometimes post "Race Means Nothing…Content of a Person's Character" garbage. It pisses me off. RACE SIGNIFICANTLY DEFINES "CHARACTER" YOU F'ING MORONS!!! I say. But no. Race, which so obviously defines physical differences, susceptibility to diseases, gestation period length, likelihood of producing twins, testosterone levels, etc., etc., etc. somehow, magically, has ZERO impact on the brain and resulting behavioral tendencies. "That's 'scientific racism'!!!" the stupid CS'ers say. Yet none of them can do anything beyond just refuting the obvious. Significantly "multicultural" societies are doomed to, at best, mediocrity, violence, dependence on government, and a perpetual slide to government gangsterism.

tweakstick
08-27-2021, 04:16 PM
such is the power of constant leftist brainwashing. Even the most staunch conservatives i know, with very few exceptions, sometimes post "race means nothing…content of a person's character" garbage. It pisses me off. Race significantly defines "character" you f'ing morons!!! I say. but no. Race, which so obviously defines physical differences, susceptibility to diseases, gestation period length, likelihood of producing twins, testosterone levels, etc., etc., etc. Somehow, magically, has zero impact on the brain and resulting behavioral tendencies. "that's 'scientific racism'!!!" the stupid cs'ers say. Yet none of them can do anything beyond just refuting the obvious. Significantly "multicultural" societies are doomed to, at best, mediocrity, violence, dependence on government, and a perpetual slide to government gangsterism.

Spot.
The fuck.
On.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2021, 05:15 PM
Hats off to the father. When the chips were down he stood up and protected his son.

He shouldn't have had to protect his son, while sitting in a restaurant on vacation, if NIGGERS weren't told they are free to act upon their savage natures and then protected even after committing these atrocities. That nigger will be back on the street asap, if the libtards have their way since none of this was really the buck's fault.

Celticgirl
08-27-2021, 06:03 PM
Such is the power of constant leftist brainwashing. Even the most staunch conservatives I know, with very few exceptions, sometimes post "Race Means Nothing…Content of a Person's Character" garbage. It pisses me off. RACE SIGNIFICANTLY DEFINES "CHARACTER" YOU F'ING MORONS!!! I say. But no. Race, which so obviously defines physical differences, susceptibility to diseases, gestation period length, likelihood of producing twins, testosterone levels, etc., etc., etc. somehow, magically, has ZERO impact on the brain and resulting behavioral tendencies. "That's 'scientific racism'!!!" the stupid CS'ers say. Yet none of them can do anything beyond just refuting the obvious. Significantly "multicultural" societies are doomed to, at best, mediocrity, violence, dependence on government, and a perpetual slide to government gangsterism.

You see that out of even the most conservative white people. Like someone said, these type of people are prime targets for niggers. I think that is what the fear of being called "racist" is all about. Just making whites more of a target for niggers.

Celticgirl
08-27-2021, 06:07 PM

I almost have more respect for liberals (which is zero) than I do those conservatives that always try to prove how not racist they are. It's like save it.

Ray Cizzums
08-27-2021, 07:18 PM
Exactly! Cop kills violent nigger felon, "DEFUND THE POLICE!". Well I say it's time to DEFUND THE NIGGERS! And someone could've "gave him something'? He didn't have to ingest it. I suppose ebil YT force-fed the nigger the mushrooms. Any excuse for the media to deflect blame from niggers.
Someone gave him something alright - his retard daddy and jungle bat mammy. They gave him life, despite both
of them having 60 point IQs. and then let public schools and the television raise him. We need to sterilize and deport
the whole tribe. They can't be allowed to run loose.

Sandy
08-27-2021, 07:32 PM
In other news, Dylan Roof's death sentence has been upheld, with claims of mental illness rightfully dismissed.

If this nigger is anything but put to death, then Roof deserves a commutation.

Ray Cizzums
08-27-2021, 07:41 PM
Growing up in the NYC/LI area gave me a hyper awareness of my surroundings, which has served me well over
the years. I notice everything - horrible drivers, facial expressions, people's hands, anyone approaching - and then
get ready, if need be. I would be on the move the second I saw this nigger faggot, getting my knife out at the same
time, trying to get there before he could raise that weapon. In any case, he wouldn't be taking aimed shots at me,
or anyone else.

nigfreewisconsin
08-27-2021, 07:47 PM
I am sick of libtards telling me to judge a nigger by the content of its character. Those idiots fail to realize I already do. It just so happens the nigger is color coded to signify the contents of its character. The most heinious crimes for humans are everyday behavior for niggers.

08-27-2021, 09:59 PM

Unlike a nigger pappy, who would've ducked under the table for cover.

IseDaDiva
08-27-2021, 11:13 PM
In other news, Dylan Roof's death sentence has been upheld, with claims of mental illness rightfully dismissed.

If this nigger is anything but put to death, then Roof deserves a commutation.

Well, he killed church niggers. Of course he deserves death unlike the most prolific serial killer in US history - nigger Samuel Little who confessed to murdering 93 women, many of them human and who was allowed to peacefully croak of old age in prison.

tweakstick
08-28-2021, 03:56 AM

I must respectfully disagree. This hypothetical situation would require that a nigger pappy was there with it's fambly. While an unlikely scenario, if it were to happen, the nigger pappy would use that snigglet like a bullet proof vest.

In other news, Dylan Roof's death sentence has been upheld, with claims of mental illness rightfully dismissed. If this nigger is anything but put to death, then Roof deserves a commutation.

The least this idiot could have done was gone to a crack house. What an asshole and a stupid one at that. At least if he cleaned out a crack house, he would have had some sympathy from a jury.

I've never considered any type of mental illness an excuse for bad behavior or a reason to escape justice. The terms are too broad and all too often used as a cop out. It's not that I don't believe it exist, it's just the fact that once it's allowed, it will be abused - and it certainly has.

I think our justice system is deeply flawed in this one respect: Every jury should have three options available - not guilty, guilty and guilty while insane. Not guilty by reason of insanity is bullshit. No-one bats an eye when someone is convicted for a crime committed while the perpetrator is high on drugs. It's not an excuse, right? Why then, is insanity an excuse? The baff salt sniffer chose to do what he did. The insane person knew and likely had for some time been told that he/she had a problem. Help should have been requested or required if not requested. We have both a drug problem and a mental illness problem in this country. Both need to be addressed before the murders start - not after. Criminiggers usually have both. This will never be addressed in our lifetime from what I see.

Guilty while insane should still require punishment. The only difference should be whether or not the criminal receives treatment.

IseDaDiva
08-28-2021, 01:10 PM
I must respectfully disagree. This hypothetical situation would require that a nigger pappy was there with it's fambly. While an unlikely scenario, if it were to happen, the nigger pappy would use that snigglet like a bullet proof vest.

The least this idiot could have done was gone to a crack house. What an asshole and a stupid one at that. At least if he cleaned out a crack house, he would have had some sympathy from a jury.

I've never considered any type of mental illness an excuse for bad behavior or a reason to escape justice. The terms are too broad and all too often used as a cop out. It's not that I don't believe it exist, it's just the fact that once it's allowed, it will be abused - and it certainly has.

I think our justice system is deeply flawed in this one respect: Every jury should have three options available - not guilty, guilty and guilty while insane. Not guilty by reason of insanity is bullshit. No-one bats an eye when someone is convicted for a crime committed while the perpetrator is high on drugs. It's not an excuse, right? Why then, is insanity an excuse? The baff salt sniffer chose to do what he did. The insane person knew and likely had for some time been told that he/she had a problem. Help should have been requested or required if not requested. We have both a drug problem and a mental illness problem in this country. Both need to be addressed before the murders start - not after. Criminiggers usually have both. This will never be addressed in our lifetime from what I see.

Guilty while insane should still require punishment. The only difference should be whether or not the criminal receives treatment.

I don't think that excuse flies anymore, unless the perp is an actual drooling idiot. Clearly someone who commits mass murder or is a serial killer is not normal but they know very well what they're doing, enough so their crimes are premeditated and that old "Not guilty by reason of insanity" is usually ignored by juries.

But now, the new BS buzzwords of shady, shyster lawyers is that their nigger clients had a "mental health crisis" so shouldn't be punished for the heinous things they do.

tweakstick
08-28-2021, 01:32 PM
I don't think that excuse flies anymore, unless the perp is an actual drooling idiot. Clearly someone who commits mass murder or is a serial killer is not normal but they know very well what they're doing, enough so their crimes are premeditated and that old "Not guilty by reason of insanity" is usually ignored by juries.

But now, the new BS buzzwords of shady, shyster lawyers is that their nigger clients had a "mental health crisis" so shouldn't be punished for the heinous things they do.

Exactly.

Having no history of mental illness myself, I know full well that I cannot speak for anyone else's conscience - only to what I see and believe. I simply do not believe for one second that in all but the most minuscule number of cases, the person committing a crime, or any bad decision for that matter, does not know the difference between right and wrong. We are born with it since Adam and Eve ate from the tree! It's part of being a human being FFS!

The fact that someone isn't thinking clearly is irrelevant to me! I can't think of a single person I have ever met in my entire life that would accept infidelity from a spouse just because they claimed diminished mental capacity - whether from chemical ingestion or chemical imbalance. Why in hell would a juror fall for it from a defendant?

Despite the fact that niggers are not human, most of them (certainly all in the US) have some human blood due to centuries of muh dikk/muh poozy.

I don't give a rat's ass about a criminal's "mental illness" when it comes to guilt or innocence. Stoned, stupid or schizophrenic, they still know the damn difference between right and wrong, moral and immoral and therefore all need to be treated accordingly.

There is a difference between mentally ill and evil. One is not exclusive of the other.

This nigger is evil. I don't care if it's nuts.

Ray Cizzums
08-28-2021, 01:46 PM
Law enforcement brass and prosecutors, in concert with the "press", are behind the excuse-a-negro trend, which
starts the minute the crime is reported. They concoct the narrative on the spot - "Mentally ill man", "Homeless
veteran", "Mother of four", "Teen girls", "Man high on mushrooms" - and the built in excuse goes out over the air,
and appears in the headlines. Then they lay on the "Random attack", "The fight started", "An argument took place"
smokescreen. We're all now seeing crime reports with no mention whatsoever of the perpetrators, which is done
to hide black criminality. Or better yet, no police report, and no news, on crime that happened two blocks from your
home, which is how it's done on NY's Long Island. The truth is that niggers commit 90% of all serious crime.

IseDaDiva
08-28-2021, 01:58 PM
Exactly.

Having no history of mental illness myself, I know full well that I cannot speak for anyone else's conscience - only to what I see and believe. I simply do not believe for one second that in all but the most minuscule number of cases, the person committing a crime, or any bad decision for that matter, does not know the difference between right and wrong. We are born with it since Adam and Eve ate from the tree! It's part of being a human being FFS!

The fact that someone isn't thinking clearly is irrelevant to me! I can't think of a single person I have ever met in my entire life that would accept infidelity from a spouse just because they claimed diminished mental capacity - whether from chemical ingestion or chemical imbalance. Why in hell would a juror fall for it from a defendant?

Despite the fact that niggers are not human, most of them (certainly all in the US) have some human blood due to centuries of muh dikk/muh poozy.

I don't give a rat's ass about a criminal's "mental illness" when it comes to guilt or innocence. Stoned, stupid or schizophrenic, they still know the damn difference between right and wrong, moral and immoral and therefore all need to be treated accordingly.

There is a difference between mentally ill and evil. One is not exclusive of the other.

This nigger is evil. I don't care if it's nuts.

I've always felt that way. If anyone, nigger or human, is competent enough to get a gun and load it, or to stalk and prey on people, carry out a crime and try to conceal it they are competent enouigh to be tried and sentenced.

Ted Bundy was a psychopath and certainly had a mental aberration but he fried anyway, as he should have. Just because niggers have no self-control and low IQs in no way means they didn't kno what they were doing was wrong. Same goes for"teens/youfs" who commit violent crimes and who should always be tried as adults and fry too.

Espantoon
08-28-2021, 02:46 PM

Personally, I believe that if someone is so insane that they are killing others randomly, they should just be euthanized like would be done with a dangerous animal.

Sandy
08-28-2021, 03:20 PM

With tweak's note that this means a pappy would have been with a fambly, a nigger buck might not even think to duck. It would grab a niglet as a shield, or better yet, hide behind a 500-lb. niggerpotamus.

Sandy
08-28-2021, 03:47 PM
Well, he killed church niggers. Of course he deserves death unlike the most prolific serial killer in US history - nigger Samuel Little who confessed to murdering 93 women, many of them human and who was allowed to peacefully croak of old age in prison.

Guess what. A friend of mine has a fairly prominent political page, and last night he asked where the outrage is over this story, pointing out the complete lack of Lame Stream Media headlines. I made a comment using a little stronger wording than I did here: Roof deserves an apology and a pardon if he can't use the same "mentally ill" excuse.

Boom. I now have 7 days in the Facespook slammer for breaking their community standards.

Celticgirl
08-28-2021, 03:55 PM
Guess what. A friend of mine has a fairly prominent political page, and last night he asked where the outrage is over this story, pointing out the complete lack of Lame Stream Media headlines. I made a comment using a little stronger wording than I did here: Roof deserves an apology and a pardon if he can't use the same "mentally ill" excuse.

Boom. I now have 7 days in the Facespook slammer for breaking their community standards.

It bafffles me how they are so protective of these garbage niggers. Both acts were horrible and deserve the worst punishment. That being said, niggers can commit the most vile acts against whites and scream they hate whites and whites won't say shit. What they will do is go find one of the conservative blacks, (or so they say, I think they are getting paid to play a part) and have the black speak for them. Patriotards are good for this.

tweakstick
08-28-2021, 06:28 PM
Patriotards are good for this.

What, exactly, is a patriotard?

08-30-2021, 01:06 AM
What, exactly, is a patriotard?

Good question. I'd think you're either a Patriot or a Libtard.

Chimp Detester
09-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Most honorable nigger-detesting Mazzah LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.:

Your brilliant statement deserves Post of the Day!

:rich

Now somebody with more smarts than me, please make a meme out of this:

Defund niggers!

Sandy
09-04-2021, 09:46 PM
Isn't this great news? Miami authorities are going to crack down on party crowds so this doesn't happen again.

MIAMI (AP) — South Beach's sizzling party scene is about to undergo a massive boost in police presence and tougher crackdowns on raucous crowds and crime, weeks after a tourist eating dinner with his family was fatally shot at a Miami Beach restaurant, authorities say.

“The many years of troubling incidents in this district can no longer be tolerated,” City Manager Alina Hudak said in a memo Friday disclosing plans to “create the highest level of regular police presence this area has ever seen.”

Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber ordered police, along with fire rescue, parking, sanitation and other departments to devise a unified strategy to deal with the crowds. The police department reassigned an average of 40 officers to patrol South Beach streets, to increase “visibility” not just on nights and weekends, but throughout the day, the memo stated.

The beach-front party scene has been plagued with increasingly out-of-control partiers during holiday weekends. They city enacted a strict 8 p.m. curfew in March after unruly spring break crowds gathered in the streets by the thousands, erupting into fights, destroying restaurant property and refusing to wear masks. Over 1,000 were arrested and many were from out of town, police said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miami-beach-says-law-breaking-194637324.html

There isn't a problem with "crowds," there's a problem with niggers, including spiggers.

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2021, 10:15 PM
Tourists usually means unarmed visitors, which allows local niggers to run wild. That nigger wasn't walking into
anyplace frequented by Florida residents with his "Time to die" nonsense. Florida Man would be doing a riverdance
on that dead nigger, drink in hand. Wild niggers outside concerts and sporting events are a problem, because they
know metal detectors are used on those attending. I like the fiberglass reinforced plastic Cold Steel 92FTP FGX Tai
Pan Dagger Plastic Knife,7.5 Inch blade, for such occasions.

Celticgirl
09-04-2021, 11:53 PM
Tourists usually means unarmed visitors, which allows local niggers to run wild. That nigger wasn't walking into
anyplace frequented by Florida residents with his "Time to die" nonsense. Florida Man would be doing a riverdance
on that dead nigger, drink in hand. Wild niggers outside concerts and sporting events are a problem, because they
know metal detectors are used on those attending. I like the fiberglass reinforced plastic Cold Steel 92FTP FGX Tai
Pan Dagger Plastic Knife,7.5 Inch blade, for such occasions.

That is what happened in Miami Beach a few months ago with that girl that got raped and killed on spring break by two niggers. I know, I know, race had nothing to do with it (sarcasm). I can't believe whites believe this.