PDA

View Full Version : Nigger scientific peak

Unregistered White
08-25-2021, 01:04 PM
I didn't find anything about it on this awesome board, sorry if I didn't check properly. Milk crate challenge reached humans too, but niggers are giving their best.

And obstruction of the healthcare system.

https://youtu.be/fCX37_loy7I

They always find a way not to be conservative: shooting, HIV, various diseases, now the MCC.

Unregistered
08-25-2021, 01:39 PM
We’re all screwed! This country has shot its load. These monkeys are our future and the owners of this place (Washington, the news media, Michael Bloomberg and Soros) has handed these niggers the keys to the country. These coons will run this country into a ditch under the leadership if they have not already which I believe they already have. China if your listening you’ll have an easy time taking over. When the Chinese overrun us the nigger party will be over and they’ll probably make the niggers slaves again.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 03:07 PM
Whoever was the first to give a nigger a pair of shoes and a job should have been whipped himself!

Unregistered White
08-25-2021, 04:04 PM
Here we have another future Nobel prize...

https://youtu.be/lHnHu-Ip3Rc

(A human, at its place, might have been a badass. Here we just have a IQ<20)

Unregistered
08-25-2021, 04:46 PM
They’d never figure out what shoes were until we came along hell, they didn’t even use the wheel in sub Saharan Africa until the 19th century. That’s how I know niggers are parasites and need a white host to survive. They are an aids or cancer of society because they are killing/shutting down their host and demanding a larger voice at the table and wanting all these positions where they’re in charge. When this happens the parasite will kill its host and will die itself.

Unregistered
08-25-2021, 09:27 PM
I foresee many orthopedic injuries over this retarded challenge.... Hopefully a lot of broken nigger necks :lol

Unfortunately niggers, being the animals that they are, are built more sturdy than humans and can withstand the physical strains of this activity.

The thing I noticed is the joy and reverie they display when viewing failure, humiliation and pain. Niggers love seeing the suffering of others. The are most happy and proud when they can personally be the cause of it. For them, there is no better entertainment. The more brutal and savage, the more entertaining it is to them. Like other lower animals, they have no empathy, no compassion, no guilt and no shame. Niggers truly are beasts.

CoonsЯus
08-25-2021, 09:44 PM
adding a rope and a noose and a tree would make it much more rewarding.

Ray Cizzums
08-25-2021, 10:02 PM

That is one pop-eyed nigger avatar you have there, Coons(R)us.
I saw that jig in the news recently, for committing some sort of crime, of course.
:bugeye

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 10:44 PM
39 milk crates at just over $ 4 per crate = $160
Each one carries the legal warning of up to 6 months jail plus fines.

Two buses and a team of cops could have stuck them all in the county lockup.

The evidence is still posted on YT.

Time's a wasting, officers!

Unregistered
08-25-2021, 10:56 PM

... or perhaps some good old fashioned prodding during the attempt... :whip

I saw that jig in the news recently, for committing some sort of crime, of course.

I notice the poppy eyes on that nigger avatar are awfully yellow. I'll bet that's an extra smelly nigger due to the genetically inadequate kidneys of the species and the buildup of urea in its bloodstream.

tweakstick
08-26-2021, 01:23 AM
I notice the poppy eyes on that nigger avatar are awfully yellow. I'll bet that's an extra smelly nigger due to the genetically inadequate kidneys of the species and the buildup of urea in its bloodstream.

Nigger skin replaces kidneys. They piss through their pores.

This nigger needs

:bleach:bleach

Years of drug, alcohol and aerosol chemical abuse will cause liver failure as evidenced by jaundice. You can't tell it by looking at a nigger's skin. It only shows up in the eyes.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F_6SVdZ8_KnQI%2 FS4GvNWN5eXI%2FAAAAAAAABPc%2Foq8kR70W8wQ%2Fs320%2F jaundiced%2Beyes.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

CoonsЯus
08-26-2021, 10:54 AM

was such a strange looking nigger I had to use it. It seriously creeps me out when I'm browsing this site !!! A true spook of a nig nig if there ever was one ! I feel it's always staring at me !! Frightening !

Brujojr
08-26-2021, 07:31 PM
We’re all screwed! This country has shot its load. These monkeys are our future and the owners of this place (Washington, the news media, Michael Bloomberg and Soros) has handed these niggers the keys to the country. These coons will run this country into a ditch under the leadership if they have not already which I believe they already have. China if your listening you’ll have an easy time taking over. When the Chinese overrun us the nigger party will be over and they’ll probably make the niggers slaves again.

I've been saying that for years now, move over America because China and India are the new powerhouses of the world. I can't imagine how the niggers, spiggers, sand niggers and mulattos will run this beautiful nation. This country will be a south africa 2.0 no doubt about it, fuck!!!