PDA

View Full Version : Take action

Mucusplug
08-25-2021, 10:03 AM
We can talk about niggers till we're out of breath and i read comments like if you do something in retaliation they'll make your life hell. First off no they wont cause niggers dont have the conviction to defend what they have, which is little to nothing. I get it you cant make a stand or make waves cause you got to goto work in the morning. Well thats how they are gonna win. We gotta do something even if its comments about shaniqua cursing her child in front of you in grocery store or telling tyrone to cut his radio down at the gas pumps. We are being labeled as racist bigots anyway, may as well be one right. Be smart about, make them make a scene then defend yourself. They have no problem chimping out in public but we're supposed to hang our heads and not do anything??! Ive hated em since i was 5 yrs old when my granny taught me better. Ive tried to give em a chance but they all have negro tendencies. Every last one!! We better do something before its too late. That might include giving up our cushy lives and everyday luxuries we take for granted. Id rather give it up on my terms than them take it on theirs. Nice to meet you all. I got my own beating stick thank you though.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 12:25 PM
" ... I got my own beating stick thank you though."

Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Plug!

And certainly don't let dust settle on that beating stick!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-25-2021, 05:17 PM
Welcome, MP! I too believe in doing everything we can to marginalize and diminish the Negro in North America. For me, that means telling the truth about them in whatever way I can. The more we expose them for what they truly are (vermin...), the more Humans will wake up to the truth.

Glad you joined us!

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 07:44 PM
Welcome! :)

jenkemfactory
08-25-2021, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Most of us are not leaders, so, most of us do not really know what to do. Most of us need some guidelines to formulate what is right and what is wrong.

Now, if you think you would make a good leader, tell us what we need to do - step by step.

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 08:19 PM
Welcome aboard, MP.

MightyWhite
08-27-2021, 11:15 AM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. You say you hated niggers since you were 5...great!!!! I started just after delivery.

Coon Club Road
08-27-2021, 03:10 PM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. You say you hated niggers since you were 5...great!!!! I started just after delivery.

Wondering if we Chimpers were all handled by nigger nurses at the hospital nursery... their MOJO oozing from their skin and into ours leaving a terrible taste in our mouths for life!

Ignatow
08-27-2021, 05:30 PM
Welcome!

MightyWhite
08-27-2021, 07:09 PM
Wondering if we Chimpers were all handled by nigger nurses at the hospital nursery... their MOJO oozing from their skin and into ours leaving a terrible taste in our mouths for life!

If that were to happen then Covid would look more like a miricle.

CoonsЯus
08-29-2021, 11:11 PM
Remember...

Niggers are nasty and niggers are black,
turn your back they will attack !!

Welcome to the haytin on de negro club !!

Tar Remover
09-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Welcome Plug! We all feel the same way YOU do! Grab a stick and let's bash some niggers!:club:cellblockwelcome

Sandy
09-25-2021, 11:00 AM
Ive tried to give em a chance but they all have negro tendencies. Every last one!!

Welcome to the site! And we all know what you're talking about. Give a nigger a chance, and it'll prove it's a nigger, every last time.