PDA

View Full Version : Ugly nigger bitch doesn't like her ugly nigger baby LOL

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-24-2021, 05:24 PM
https://amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/mum-faces-fierce-backlash-after-calling-her-baby-son-ugly/news-story/2fe2160374b43ff345716c9b983ba51f:pnh

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 05:30 PM
What else is new? All niggers are ugly. And smelly too!

animal mother
08-24-2021, 05:35 PM
A predict a ghetto lobsta roasting in this hideous sprogs future.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-24-2021, 06:54 PM
Oh fuck!, I've rarely laughed so hard in my life as I did reading that story. I read it again out loud to my nephew who was probably thinking I had finally gone batshit, and showed him the pics. He went into hysterics!

Niggers in general are ugly -- we all know that, but that niglet is one for the record books, and it's mammy had to admit it.

Funniest news story I've read in recent memory...

Coon Town
08-24-2021, 07:23 PM
Stick it back in the muh poosie. Go back to apefrica. Shit it out again and the africoons will eat it. There; now I'm a problem-solver.

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 07:33 PM
Good lord, that pinto-looking, bug-eyed, goblin sprog is so hideous I almost feel sorry for it. If the mammy wants to know why it's so ugly, she just needs to look in the mirror. And get a freakin' job and stop rutting and shitting out welfare tickets, you filthy, dirty sow.

Coon Town
08-24-2021, 07:36 PM
Good lord, that pinto-looking, bug-eyed, goblin sprog is so hideous I almost feel sorry for it. If the mammy wants to know why it's so ugly, she just needs to look in the mirror. And get a freakin' job and stop rutting and shitting out welfare tickets, you filthy, dirty sow.

Indeed the funny part is that the little sprog looks a lot like its fuggly mammy.

08-24-2021, 07:37 PM
Oh fuck!, I've rarely laughed so hard in my life as I did reading that story. I read it again out loud to my nephew who was probably thinking I had finally gonebatshit, and showed him the pics. He went into hysterics!

Niggers in general are ugly -- we all know that, but that niglet is one for the record books, and it's mammy had to admit it.

Funniest news story I've read in recent memory...

I just had to post it. Lol. I got a huge laugh out of that as well. The video was hilarious too. That was some serious Bix-Nood coming out of that niggers "mouf".

:rofl:bobble

tweakstick
08-24-2021, 08:22 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.theaustralian.com.au%2Fautho rs%2Fimages%2Fbio%2Frhian_deutrom.png&f=1&nofb=1
Rhian Deutrom: Australian hack reporter and suspected coalburning fatty. Writer of such hard hitting exposés as
TREE OF TERROR Mum horrified to find mystery sacs hanging from tree in garden are filled with baby spiders and
Next Level Underboob Bikini Turns Heads.

No shit, those are her babies.

The absolute shit that is passed off as news these days saddens me. It's nothing but a distraction circus of niggers, fluff, lies and other giant turd jerky treats for the public to gnaw upon and distract us from true events that we need to be aware of in order to survive the upcoming tribulation.

I'm still not even sure what the writer was hoping to accomplish by wasting her keystrokes here. Were we supposed to feel sympathy for her little snigglet? Anger towards the whore mammy?

I'll tell you how I feel: Journalism is dead. Fat worthless bitches like her ate it.

Ray Cizzums
08-24-2021, 10:34 PM

Diva, please - don't hold back. Internalizing these feelings is bad for you. :)
:bugeye

Ray Cizzums
08-24-2021, 10:44 PM
Black mammies are often outraged at Ole' Doc Cizzums, when I boot their tar papoose into the nearest biohazard
dumpster, shortly after delivery. I'm going to show them this video, so they realize that I just did them a favor.
My medical oath says "Do no harm", and we all know that letting fugly sheboons replicate hurts us all.

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 11:30 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.theaustralian.com.au%2Fautho rs%2Fimages%2Fbio%2Frhian_deutrom.png&f=1&nofb=1
Rhian Deutrom: Australian hack reporter and suspected coalburning fatty. Writer of such hard hitting exposes as and

No shit, those are her babies.

The absolute shit that is passed off as news these days saddens me. It's nothing but a distraction circus of niggers, fluff, lies and other giant turd jerky treats for the public to gnaw upon and distract us from true events that we need to be aware of in order to survive the upcoming tribulation.

I'm still not even sure what the writer was hoping to accomplish by wasting her keystrokes here. Were we supposed to feel sympathy for her little snigglet? Anger towards the whore mammy?

I'll tell you how I feel: Journalism is dead. Fat worthless bitches like her ate it.

I see. I was wondering why someone in Aus was writing about some ignorant, illiterate US hoodrat nigger sow so sympathetically. I see she also wrote a fawning, ass-kissing story about Moochelle Obongo along with other sows and whores, calling them

" influential celebrities including JLo, Alicia Keys, Jada Pinkett Smith and Lady Gaga..
:lol
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/michelle-obamas-mum-delivers-brutal-reality-check/news-story/66372eb6c1733ed9f7b31c63b772a686

You missed one of her other hit-hitting journalistic triumphs:

People are furious about a hot chips limit warning

Bitch likes to eat:

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 01:15 PM
"She even compared the little boy to a creature out of ‘Alien vs Predator’."

A more accurate comparison would have been to a little zoo monkey! :lol

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 04:00 PM
Bitch likes to eat:

You know that one day a friend, family member, coworker or potential employer will do a google search on her. She might even do it herself.

It tickles the shit out of me that it might just land them here. I had to add her to the tagline just to help her out.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 05:52 PM
A more accurate comparison would have been to a little zoo monkey! :lol

Aww, baby monkeys are way cuter than that piebald, gooch-eyed pickaninny. I'd much rather have one these:

Ray Cizzums
08-25-2021, 07:57 PM
Bitch likes to eat:

She looks a little cross-eyed, am I right ?
It's like eating two of everything.

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 08:15 PM
Aww, baby monkeys are way cuter than that piebald, gooch-eyed pickaninny. I'd much rather have one these:

Well, either way your going to get airborne feces and risk catching some disease. Might as well go with the one that steals less and is cuter, I suppose.

At least the monkey won't have as many zoot-suited law niggers making a fuss about it when you ultimately have to put it down.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 11:28 PM
Well, either way your going to get airborne feces and risk catching some disease. Might as well go with the one that steals less and is cuter, I suppose.

At least the monkey won't have as many zoot-suited law niggers making a fuss about it when you ultimately have to put it down.

And at least with the monkey I needn't worry about being raped, robbed, and murdered (not necessarily in that order) and niggers carry more loathesome diseases than monkeys too.

zoot-suited law niggers

:rofl

Ignatow
08-26-2021, 01:28 AM
The little nigger is the very definition of an abomination. That's lower than any monkey.

Tar Remover
08-26-2021, 01:49 AM
It's as ugly as the gorilla that shit it out.......

08-26-2021, 01:39 PM
You know that one day a friend, family member, coworker or potential employer will do a google search on her. She might even do it herself.

It tickles the shit out of me that it might just land them here. I had to add her to the tagline just to help her out.

Only doubt it will be a "potential employer". Niggers have no desire to work.:gibs

tweakstick
08-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Only doubt it will be a "potential employer". Niggers have no desire to work.:gibs

Uhhmmm, she's white, dude.

08-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Uhhmmm, she's white, dude.

Opps. I thought it was in reference to the nigger Mom rather than the "reporter".

IseDaDiva
08-26-2021, 03:29 PM
Opps. I thought it was in reference to the nigger Mom rather than the "reporter".

The only job that "single mum" is going to get is street crackwhore, in between shitting out little monstrosities. :lol

Moe_Gibbs
08-29-2021, 04:49 PM
That's a newborn? It looks 45.

Sandy
09-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Rhian Deutrom: Australian hack reporter and suspected coalburning fatty. Writer of such hard hitting exposés as and

I thought that was the Xfinity blonde, who I always thought was a coalburner from the stupid liberal look she carries.