PDA

View Full Version : Magic Politinigger Larry Elder's ex-coalburner says he pulled gun on her while high on his weed

Whitey Ford
08-24-2021, 08:51 AM
Larry Elder’s ex-fiancee emerges as leading critic, with gun allegation, other claims

https://i.imgur.com/ojHSXRk.jpg

The day in late April 2015 was to be a double celebration: Larry Elder would get his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, then be married, on the spot, to his radio producer and love, Alexandra Datig.
But Datig today recalls that plan as a fleeting high point in an 18-month relationship that she said turned stormy. Datig alleges Elder controlled her finances and subjected her to verbal and emotional abuse.

“I, for one brief moment, believed that he intended to shoot me. I was in fear for my life,” Datig said, calling it “my Phil Spector, Lana Clarkson moment,” referring to the Hollywood music producer who shot his companion to death. She added: “At the same time, I’m also very fearless and, having grown up around guns, I didn’t take it seriously.”

She's also a whore who used to work for Heidi Fleiss.

Datig previously gained some measure of attention because she worked for Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss. She described approaching police and becoming an informant, helping send Fleiss to prison for a business that provided high-priced prostitutes to rich and powerful men.

Dat nigga wubs hizzz weedz!

She provided a mobile phone video in which she asks Elder about his relationship with the rapper Snoop Dogg. “I introduced him to the evil weed,” Elder responds. “I taught him everything he knows … I’m the one who made him what he is.”

https://archive.is/DqqgO#selection-2717.0-2717.235

Groid_Rage
08-24-2021, 11:04 AM
Elders introduced Snoop Doggy Shit to weed? tyrone Come on!

Coon Town
08-24-2021, 02:34 PM
“I, for one brief moment, believed that he intended to shoot me. I was in fear for my life,” Datig said, calling it “my Phil Spector, Lana Clarkson moment,” referring to the Hollywood music producer who shot his companion to death. She added: “At the same time, I’m also very fearless and, having grown up around guns, I didn’t take it seriously.”

Too bad he didn't goodify the filthy coal-burner then. She'd have made a nice addition to the Mudshark Mortuary. Oh well; maybe the next buck she hooks up with.

Chimp Detester
08-24-2021, 05:11 PM

Barf! Too bad the mega-turd worthless vile crap-beast nigger porch monkey Larry Elder didn't goodify the despicable coal-burning whore Alexandra Datig for its race-traiterous mud-sharking, and cure Alexandra Datig once for all of its nigger addiction. Of course, Alexandra Datig is tainted for life...

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-25-2021, 11:06 AM

Barf! Too bad the mega-turd worthless vile crap-beast nigger porch monkey Larry Elder didn't goodify the despicable coal-burning whore Alexandra Datig for its race-traiterous mud-sharking, and cure Alexandra Datig once for all of its nigger addiction. Of course, Alexandra Datig is tainted for life...

And what a surprise. Nigga gets him some success, gets "heself" white, blonde Mudshark to tow around.

Ignatow
08-25-2021, 01:25 PM
He should have just shot that coalburner or carved her up like Nicole Simpson. Then she could've won Mudshark of the Year.

Her looks are now worthless for humans, I hope her next nigger offs her putrid skank.

IseDaDiva
08-26-2021, 11:59 AM

A former high-class call girl who worked for Heidi Fleiss in the 1990s is sharing how she helped turn in the notorious Hollywood madam.

An actual paid whore,(no doubt serviced many a randy nigger) a snitch, and a mudshark. Yup, I'd say that's plenty tainted.

I bet that ol' buck, Larry, enjoyed her many talents when they rutted.

08-26-2021, 12:07 PM
He should have just shot that coalburner or carved her up like Nicole Simpson. Then she could've won Mudshark of the Year.

Her looks are now worthless for humans, I hope her next nigger offs her putrid skank.

Looks? That bitch has a pretty rough helmet if you ask me.

Celticgirl
08-26-2021, 12:20 PM
Looks? That bitch has a pretty rough helmet if you ask me.

Ted Nugent was promoting that guy. I didn't know who he was.

Sandy
08-28-2021, 04:02 PM
Guess what happens every time humans put their faith in a "conservative" nigger. When will conservatives learn?

Ignatow
08-28-2021, 08:46 PM
I ain't voting for no nigger. It's Faulconer for me. Will he win? Unlikely.

08-30-2021, 12:51 AM

Yes, unlikely. Unlikely ANY Conservative will EVER win in Commiefornia ever again.

Sandy
08-30-2021, 01:04 PM
From time to time the question comes up: would you vote for a nigger Republican? The simple answer is that if it's between a nigger Republican and a white Democrat, hold your vote so it's not on your conscience. On the old old CO, a member even got banned, I think. He kept insisting a nigger would be better than a white Democrat.

chutzpah
08-30-2021, 02:41 PM

My thoughts exactly, I live in California and have already mailed it in.