PDA

View Full Version : Dindus have a very distinctive smell.

Whitey Ford
08-24-2021, 12:17 AM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VciFPwpOpgJi/

https://i.imgur.com/4lqcDGw.jpg

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 08:05 AM
I don’t know about distinctive. Niggers smell like shit!Back in 1995 I tiled a small kitchen and bathroom in a private bussiness that built custom shutters. They had a several niggs working there and I really didn’t want to be around them. So I went in early to grout.
Anyway, the owner left the key, so I let myself in and walked through the dark office. I told my partner “it smells like shit in here, maybe the septic tank burst!“. A nigger hears me gets up off the floor where it was sleeping and storms out. Later, when I was being paid the owner told me I hurt his star nigger’s feelings.I grinned and grabbed my cash.

Chimpwhipper
08-24-2021, 09:24 AM
It's called " funk" around here.

haywood
08-24-2021, 09:29 AM
I don’t know about distinctive. Niggers smell like shit!Back in 1995 I tiled a small kitchen and bathroom in a private bussiness that built custom shutters. They had a several niggs working there and I really didn’t want to be around them. So I went in early to grout.
Anyway, the owner left the key, so I let myself in and walked through the dark office. I told my partner “it smells like shit in here, maybe the septic tank burst!“. A nigger hears me gets up off the floor where it was sleeping and storms out. Later, when I was being paid the owner told me I hurt his star nigger’s feelings.I grinned and grabbed my cash.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Jim!! Shitavious was butt hurt n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 05:06 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Jim!! Shitavious was butt hurt n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Who gives a shit about it’s feelings? It’s just fucking nasty nigger!

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 07:28 PM
My mother used to tell me they smelled when I was just a kid. I asked what they smelled like, and she just made a face and said, "Just a funny smell."

You know how things your parents tell you when you're little stick with you and from then on and to this day I tried to hold my breath or breathe through my mouth when near a nigger. I still don't know what they smell like. :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-24-2021, 07:53 PM
Not to go all "Bill Nye" on this shit, but it is a scientific fact that niggers do not have the same renal systems as do Humans. They cannot process uric acid with the same efficiency that Humans do, which leeches of as blood gasses through their hides. Uric acid is what makes loss smell the way it does, and that's why niggers always smell like sewage.

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 08:20 PM
Not to go all "Bill Nye" on this shit, but it is a scientific fact that niggers do not have the same renal systems as do Humans. They cannot process uric acid with the same efficiency that Humans do, which leeches of as blood gasses through their hides. Uric acid is what makes loss smell the way it does, and that's why niggers always smell like sewage.

GROSS!!!!

I bet they all have bad bref too.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-24-2021, 09:07 PM
GROSS!!!!

I bet they all have bad bref too.

Definitely! The fact is, niggers are not "just like us". They are physiologically, neurologically, psychologically, sociologically, and intellectually, vastly different from Humans.

PS: I hate chimping on a tablet. I never catch auto-correct fuck-ups like "loss" for "them"... I don't have time for that shit!

haywood
08-24-2021, 09:13 PM

Yep!!

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 11:43 PM
Definitely! The fact is, niggers are not "just like us". They are physiologically, neurologically, psychologically, sociologically, and intellectually, vastly different from Humans.

PS: I hate chimping on a tablet. I never catch auto-correct fuck-ups like "loss" for "them"... I don't have time for that shit!

Sweet Brown agree wit y'all:

https://i.imgur.com/jJgSINi.png

Coon Town
08-25-2021, 12:17 AM

True that. Can't make coddlers, mud sharks, and libturds understand it tho. Niggers are susceptible to different diseases than humans as well, and respond differently to medications. Any time folks like us bring up these facts the nigger lovers just glaze over.

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 12:34 AM

Thomas Jefferson is infamously noted for stating just that.

There are two types of sweat gland in the body: apocrine and eccrine. Eccrine produces mostly water in the form of sweat. Apocrine glands produce oils and toxins less for cooling and more for excretion. In humans, they only empty into hair follicles mainly in the pits and below the belt. Asians have the least of these glands, followed by Caucasians. Niggers have more apocrine glands for every inch of hide on their nasty bodies than any humans do. This is why Asians produce the least waxy of all ear canals, being almost clear. Nigger earwax looks shit brown and is the thickest. They also produce the most. Some of the stank wafting from niggers is actually from their ears. If you've been around the ones that did bathe but didn't clean their ears, you would know the smell I'm talking about. If you haven't, then consider yourself lucky. If you've ever smelled a wet dog's ear, it's kind of like that mixed with rotting carp. Most niggers don't clean their ears properly even if they bathe regularly.

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 11:03 AM

There are two types of sweat gland in the body: apocrine and eccrine. Eccrine produces mostly water in the form of sweat. Apocrine glands produce oils and toxins less for cooling and more for excretion. In humans, they only empty into hair follicles mainly in the pits and below the belt. Asians have the least of these glands, followed by Caucasians. Niggers have more apocrine glands for every inch of hide on their nasty bodies than any humans do. This is why Asians produce the least waxy of all ear canals, being almost clear. Nigger earwax looks shit brown and is the thickest. They also produce the most. Some of the stank wafting from niggers is actually from their ears. If you've been around the ones that did bathe but didn't clean their ears, you would know the smell I'm talking about. If you haven't, then consider yourself lucky. If you've ever smelled a wet dog's ear, it's kind of like that mixed with rotting carp. Most niggers don't clean their ears properly even if they bathe regularly.

Just reading that is actually making me queasy. It makes me wonder anew at how a burner can be such a degenerate, nasty slag that she'd play suck-face and rut with a nigger. The horror!

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 05:11 PM
Anyway, the owner left the key, so I let myself in and walked through the dark office. I told my partner “it smells like shit in here, maybe the septic tank burst!“. A nigger hears me gets up off the floor where it was sleeping and storms out. Later, when I was being paid the owner told me I hurt his star nigger’s feelings.I grinned and grabbed my cash.:rofl:rofl:rofl That is fuckin' awesome! I can always count on you to get a chuckle out of me Jim, THANX!

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 05:13 PM

Precisely! It doesn't HAVE feelings anyhow........

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 05:15 PM
My mother used to tell me they smelled when I was just a kid. I asked what they smelled like, and she just made a face and said, "Just a funny smell."

You know how things your parents tell you when you're little stick with you and from then on and to this day I tried to hold my breath or breathe through my mouth when near a nigger. I still don't know what they smell like. :lol:lmao Yes!

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 05:17 PM
Sweet Brown agree wit y'all:

https://i.imgur.com/jJgSINi.png

Lucky for niggers. If nature deployed "Auto Correct" there wouldn't BE any niggers,

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 05:19 PM

There are two types of sweat gland in the body: apocrine and eccrine. Eccrine produces mostly water in the form of sweat. Apocrine glands produce oils and toxins less for cooling and more for excretion. In humans, they only empty into hair follicles mainly in the pits and below the belt. Asians have the least of these glands, followed by Caucasians. Niggers have more apocrine glands for every inch of hide on their nasty bodies than any humans do. This is why Asians produce the least waxy of all ear canals, being almost clear. Nigger earwax looks shit brown and is the thickest. They also produce the most. Some of the stank wafting from niggers is actually from their ears. If you've been around the ones that did bathe but didn't clean their ears, you would know the smell I'm talking about. If you haven't, then consider yourself lucky. If you've ever smelled a wet dog's ear, it's kind of like that mixed with rotting carp. Most niggers don't clean their ears properly even if they bathe regularly.:rofl:rofl:rofl ROTTEN CARP!!!!!!!!!!! I used to use that for trot and limb line bait. Niggers would EAT it........ Go figger.......

Tar Remover
08-25-2021, 05:21 PM
True that. Can't make coddlers, mud sharks, and libturds understand it tho. Niggers are susceptible to different diseases than humans as well, and respond differently to medications. Any time folks like us bring up these facts the nigger lovers just glaze over.

Thank God for Sickle Cell...... and Syphilis.......

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 06:00 PM
Precisely! It doesn't HAVE feelings anyhow........

I truly believe niggers do not have feelings the way we do. They may have some vestigial, primitive emotions such as when mammies publicly wail and howl when one of their sprogs gets made good but I really think they get over it in a few hours. I've had foster cats search and cry for days for their babies and I think their grief and distress is way more real than that of some nigger sow.

They have urges and instincts - to muh dik, to steal, maybe some remorse when they get wrangled (not guilt for the victims of their crimes though) etc. but real, genuine emotions? I do not think so.

tweakstick
08-25-2021, 06:34 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl ROTTEN CARP!!!!!!!!!!! I used to use that for trot and limb line bait. Niggers would EAT it........ Go figger.......

That reminds me of an old nigger joke:

What's black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white?

A nigger and a pelican fighting over a carp.

Tar Remover
08-26-2021, 12:12 AM

What's black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white?

A nigger and a pelican fighting over a carp.:rofl:rofl:rofl

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-26-2021, 12:37 AM
:lmao Yes!

The "onlyest" time I agree with wearing a mask is around the nigger species.

haywood
08-26-2021, 08:24 AM
I truly believe niggers do not have feelings the way we do. They may have some vestigial, primitive emotions such as when mammies publicly wail and howl when one of their sprogs gets made good but I really think they get over it in a few hours. I've had foster cats search and cry for days for their babies and I think their grief and distress is way more real than that of some nigger sow.

They have urges and instincts - to muh dik, to steal, maybe some remorse when they get wrangled (not guilt for the victims of their crimes though) etc. but real, genuine emotions? I do not think so.

You are SPOT ON, Diva!!

haywood
08-26-2021, 08:25 AM

A nigger and a pelican fighting over a carp.

What do you call a nigger test tube baby?! Janitor in a drum!!