PDA

View Full Version : Another ape-ellation

Unregistered
08-23-2021, 09:22 PM
Like all else that groids pollute by imposing their depraved simian culture on, jigaboos have a proclivity for niggerizing names to sound the way they actually pronounce them. "Anferny" is one example, but I recently recognized another winner: "Dawaune." Obviously the act of verbalizing the "Dw" sound has proved too taxing for their primitive linguistic capacities.

Coon Club Road
08-23-2021, 11:46 PM
Niggers have a hard time with pronunciation as they are frequently tripping over their boot lips!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-24-2021, 12:10 AM
Yea, just when you think they couldn’t combine a more fucked up name using the alphabet, a new one comes along. They’ll be inserting emojis in there next. They already love dashes and apostrophes.

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 07:52 AM
Niggers are stupid.they can’t spell or pronounce words properly.So,niggers try to appear smart I making up these outlandish,foolish names that they think make them look cool and intelligent. It’s a “look at me” thing!

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 12:17 PM
Yea, just when you think they couldn’t combine a more fucked up name using the alphabet, a new one comes along. They’ll be inserting emojis in there next. They already love dashes and apostrophes.

Not apostrophes. They don't know what those are. They call them "sky commas": "D'Andre". I questioned this once on another forum I frequent, wondering what letters the apostrophes are replacing.

Some idiot libtard replied with some indignation that this is common in Irish names. :lol "But they don't look Irish to me", I answered. Of course I was accused of raycisms.

Unregistered
08-24-2021, 02:00 PM
Not apostrophes. They don't know what those are. They call them "sky commas": "D'Andre". I questioned this once on another forum I frequent, wondering what letters the apostrophes are replacing.

Some idiot libtard replied with some indignation that this is common in Irish names. :lol "But they don't look Irish to me", I answered. Of course I was accused of raycisms.

They also try to Latinize/Romanize names to sound "distinguished". Maybe you saw something like... Shitavious Mar'Shawnassey or LaBrawniuos O'Jackson Definitely not Irish...

Chimp Detester
08-24-2021, 03:02 PM
Then you have the sub-cockroach ape-turd crap-for-brains nigger parents which name deyz butt nuggets after pharaohs, emperors, kangs, feetzballers, atc., gnomesayin?

Some more ape-propriately applicable nigger names:
--Fartavious
--D'turdello
--Shit-avious
--D'apeturd
--La'Tusha
--Dwa'koochie
--La-dickah

Please feel free to add to this list...

tweakstick
08-24-2021, 04:49 PM
Of course we all know about La-sha (LaDasha). I'm sure these gems will be in the birth announcements section in your local paper soon:

&drew Jackson (Andrew)
+sizulush Watkins (she gots dat plus sized booty)
La' Jenkins (LaPosterphee)
=itty Jones (Equality be a Lawyer an sheeit)
*Zenica (Astricku Zenicuhh - She gibbed me dat free Coof 19 injexshun and sheeit in front duh Wawl-Grains)
,Sutruhh Shampayne (Kama Sutra beez a sex freak)
$stowe Jefferson (Dollastowe gots dat cheap toilet paper)
:Powell Refro III (he done kilt a bunch a bitches in Foat Hoodz)

Coon Club Road
08-24-2021, 06:37 PM
Surprised they haven't named their butt turds Warrant, Felony, Misdemeanor... maybe they have and I hadn't noticed.
Fucking niggers!
:fume

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-24-2021, 11:17 PM
Of course we all know about La-sha (LaDasha). I'm sure these gems will be in the birth announcements section in your local paper soon:

&drew Jackson (Andrew)
*Zenica (Astricku Zenicuhh - She gibbed me dat free Coof 19 injexshun and sheeit in front duh Wawl-Grains)
:lol

Unregistered
08-25-2021, 07:16 AM

&drew Jackson (Andrew)

Stop it, you're kinnug me! Now how to clean coffee from my screen...😀

Sandy
08-25-2021, 08:23 AM

&drew Jackson (Andrew)

This is one of the funniest posts ever on CO. :lol My friend, I don't know if you could top this though you lived 100 lifetimes.