PDA

View Full Version : 5 months sentence for burning "NiggerLivesDon'Matter" banner

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 08:58 PM
WASHINGTON — The leader of the far-right Proud Boys was sentenced Monday to more than five months in jail after admitting that he burned a Black Lives Matter banner taken from a historic Black church in Washington during a pro-Trump demonstration in December.

I don't know anything about this group - if they are good or bad or right or wrong. This is just to demonstrate the disparity of how niggers are treated for doing something even worse, as though they are an endangered species and must be protected at all cost.

Five months for nigger banners, but that hideous, vile little troll cRapper, "L'il Wayne" can stomp on your flag with impunity.

Why isn't it made good yet? It's gone past the usual cRapper expiry date.

haywood
08-23-2021, 09:09 PM
I don't know anything about this group - if they are good or bad or right or wrong. This is just to demonstrate the disparity of how niggers are treated for doing something even worse, as though they are an endangered species and must be protected at all cost.

Five months for nigger banners, but that hideous, vile little troll cRapper, "L'il Wayne" can stomp on your flag with impunity.

Why isn't it made good yet? It's gone past the usual cRapper expiry date.

I HATE that nigger c@ck$ucker!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-24-2021, 12:15 AM
Lil Wayne looks like the smoking gremlin from gremlins. He also looks like an exceptionally ugly nigger.

MegaBeef
08-29-2021, 12:39 AM
This is all thanks to Biden,
you think FBI will care about the white man? Not while Biden's in office.
5 months for something that should get you 1 day max.
We have to protect our precious niggers. WHY?
I thought there were laws about this such as freeedom of speech or freedom of expression, apparently you must be a shitty nigger to receive these rights now

Jim Crow
08-29-2021, 06:58 AM
What else is new? Niggers are a protected species by liberals.They are allowed a free pass to do anything,while YT gets punished heavily for a tiny misdemeanor.