PDA

View Full Version : 14 Year Old Car Thief Gets Batwings, "Fambly Chain" Broken

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2021, 02:39 PM
Post "reporter" Joshua Rhett Faggot making this sound like some sort of tragedy.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/23/boy-14-fatally-shot-in-head-at-new-jersey-gas-station/

Investigators learned that Everett went to the gas station in a car that had earlier been reported stolen. Another vehicle pulled up to the station shortly after Everett arrived and a male approached the 14-year-old and shot him once in the head, Coffina said.

Sounds like the little bastard got his just rewards. The jungle bat mammy feels otherwise.
Everett’s mother, Danielle, said her son — also known as “Nuk” — was a “goofy, loving, caring and supportive” child who lost his life to “senseless” gun violence.
Stealing someone's car, and getting shot, makes a lot of sense to me.

The teen, an avid football and basketball player, was one of 14 siblings, his mother said.
Everett’s cousin, Jenn Paganelli, said her “family’s chain” had been broken with Jesse’s death.
:bugeye

animal mother
08-23-2021, 03:35 PM
The teen, an avid football and basketball player, was one of 14 siblings, his mother said.

And 14 different sperm donors. Talk about a productive felon factory!

Chimp Detester
08-23-2021, 04:22 PM

16857 16858

Jesse Everett, you worthless mega-turd crap-beast: I am just s-o-o-o sad and heart-broken that you became goodified! Well no. Not really.

:flip

Whoever did humanity the favor of ending your budding criminigger career did humanity a huge favor, deserves a huge bucket of the kernel's finest, saving humans millions in tax-payer dollars for gibs and incarceration fees. I only hope you had not had the ape-portunity to be baby daddy to any new sprogs. (Of course, your ugly picture shows you to be more on the down-low pillow-biter / fudge-packer side of things.)

And as for your crap-skinneed mammy-sow, it will just get its filthy muh-pusie on again and koon-ceive a quick reapl-ape-ment for you. No big loss there for the fambly.

And of course, no sperm donor is mentioned in the story, so the 14 turds in that Section Ape cage were all just part of koon-munity breeding project, gnomesayin?

Groid_Rage
08-23-2021, 06:29 PM
And 14 different sperm donors. Talk about a productive felon factory!It would have been better if the sow mama got blasted too. She is a super FFF.

Coon Town
08-23-2021, 07:44 PM
:traybat14 years too late in my opinion. Of course mammy will "Oh Lawdy" cuz he was such a good kid in his stolen car. Typical sheboon felon factory. If niggers had any self-awareness they'd all self-delete, but we humans could never get that lucky.

Bye, niglet!

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 07:51 PM
That is one perpetually in heat, fecund sow. Poor Nuk, lost to senseless gun violence. Horny sow probably didn't even miss the bucklet until she stirred her stumps to do a headcount.

“Nuk’s smile would light up the darkest room and his presence was felt by all,” Everett wrote in an online fundraiser.

GoGIMME!!! It's the biggest boon for the boons.

Brujojr
08-23-2021, 07:53 PM
One less nigger, love it !!

Jim Crow
08-23-2021, 08:07 PM
Nigger lost it’s life because it committed grand theft auto! LOL!
I remember in the 1980s, I had a girlfriend whose family lived in Houston. Her uncle bought a new Ford truck and parked it in the carport on the side of the house that had a window.He heard someone breaking into his beloved truck one night. He fired through the window with his 30 30 Marlin lever. Then called 911 to come and clean up a piece of shit in his front seat. No charges were pressed. It was legal to defend your property in Texas.Laws of changed for the worse since then.

Coon Club Road
08-23-2021, 08:59 PM
Mammy be missin' out on 4 more years of support, welfare, gibbs, EBT transfers and whatever else she was getting.

Of course she's pissed!

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2021, 11:23 PM
After 14 shitlings, that buffarilla mammy's cooch must look like an M-80 went off inside a roast beef.
That welfare baby cannon should have been krazy glued shut long before fatherless retard "Nuk" fell out, head first.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-25-2021, 11:26 AM
After 14 shitlings, that buffarilla mammy's cooch must look like an M-80 went off inside a roast beef.
That welfare baby cannon should have been krazy glued shut long before fatherless retard "Nuk" fell out, head first.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

IseDaDiva
08-25-2021, 11:26 AM

:rofl

Chimpwhipper
08-25-2021, 05:58 PM
If it was the person who's car was stolen that capped this worthless nigger, I'm supportive. All thieves should be shot.

tweakstick
08-26-2021, 07:08 AM
If it was the person who's car was stolen that capped this worthless nigger, I'm supportive. All thieves should be shot.

If Barney Fife had dropped his service revolver while eating an ice cream cone one block over and his only bullet did the job accidentally, I'd be supportive. All niggers are thieves, so...