PDA

View Full Version : Batwinged student Persayus wasn't the brightest says teacher- negroid outrage ensues

Whitey Ford
08-23-2021, 03:02 AM
Ohio teacher’s social media post about slain 10-year-old student causes outrage

https://i.imgur.com/Z4Zdnmw.jpg

An Ohio teacher’s social media post in memory of a 10-year-old Ohio girl killed in a shooting has many in the Youngstown community upset, and some are calling for the teacher to be fired.

The Youngstown City Schools teacher posted the message about Persayus Davis-May, who was shot and killed inside a home early Wednesday morning. Three adults were also wounded outside the house.

In the post, the teacher talked about the little girl, who she said was a former student.

“I am so angry and sad at the same time. This baby was not my brightest, but she was our caregiver and protector. She struggled with all academics but could count money like it was her job”

PERSAYUS DAVIS-MAY’S TEACHER WORITE IN THE POST

The ritual africoon batwinging was just another night out in niggertown.

Police say the shooting is connected to a nearby shooting a few minutes earlier that killed Michael Callahan, 40, and wounded another man who caused the pickup truck they were driving in to crash into a utility pole.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/midwest/ohio-teachers-social-media-post-about-slain-10-year-old-student-causes-outrage/

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2021, 02:16 PM
If I was the teacher, it would have read : "How could this happen ? Her impenetrable skull, and thick blubber, should
have protected her from most handgun rounds. The taxpayers got lucky, it seems..."
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 08:31 PM
So the nigs are more outraged at that truthful comment than about niggers batwinging the little sowlet and each other night and day? Don't they care about BLM?

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-24-2021, 12:17 AM
If you thought lil Persayus looked bad, you should see the bullets after penetrating that concrete skull.

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 07:45 AM
Shame on her!A teacher in the liberal scholastic system should know better than speaking the truth!LOL!

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 12:10 PM
The little sow may have been semi-retarded, but
"she could count money like it was her job".

That's all she would have needed to know if she had grown up to be a welfare-sucking street whore: "He gimme fi' dollar, and he gimme fi' dollar, an'..."

A shame she will never put her skills to good use.

Tar Remover
08-28-2021, 06:38 PM
Lawdy Jeebus..... A stupid nigger? Who'da thunk it.......:lol