PDA

View Full Version : Weekend deletions

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 07:22 PM
https://www.wate.com/news/top-stories/knoxville-woman-killed-in-early-morning-shooting/amp/

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/08/22/1-dead-3-hurt-separate-lexington-shootings/

https://www.abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago-shootings-gun-violence-police-weekend/10967751/

Sandy
08-22-2021, 09:23 PM
Only 5 out of 40 in Chimpcago? But the flip side is that if niggers improved their marksmanship, they'd be killing even more humans.

I can expect niggerfuxxation in Knoxville, but is Lexington KY really that infested with niggers?

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 10:07 PM
Of course the top one happened on a “MLK Jr. Ave” anyone with some common sense could have seen that coming a mile away.
Avoid the groid at all costs!!!!

CoonsЯus
08-22-2021, 10:47 PM
niggers make good other niggers.....business as usual. Whitey makes good nigger who is attacking his family....world news and riots start. I see a simple solution. If there were no niggers, they'd be no problem right?

jenkemfactory
08-23-2021, 06:09 AM
Ohhhohohoho! That kind of delete! I was thinking of deleted posts! Haha! Good news indeed.

jenkemfactory
08-23-2021, 06:13 AM
Waffle house again?
The restaurant should have a parking lot and a cemetery. Convenient one-stop shopping.

Sandy
08-23-2021, 08:15 AM
Of course the top one happened on a “MLK Jr. Ave” anyone with some common sense could have seen that coming a mile away.
Avoid the groid at all costs!!!!

If you must go near a street named after a nigger,

Unregistered
08-23-2021, 09:16 AM
In Milwaukee the niggers are deleting themselves with cars as well as guns. There is a rash plague of high speed wild driving among these creatures. Its like they feel empowered after BLM, and showing YT 'what for'. They can't drive any better than they shoot, by the way... death and destruction every nite.

Coon Club Road
08-23-2021, 11:51 PM
" ... but is Lexington KY really that infested with niggers?"

Fraid so... LEX has quite a long Martin Looter Coon Blvd.

Unregistered
08-25-2021, 10:50 AM
In England the law enforcement are having to review the use of Tasers due to the disproportionate number of coons getting fried they seem more susceptible to being zapped than humans. KFC Kilowatts Fry Coons

Odin's balls
08-25-2021, 12:56 PM
In England the law enforcement are having to review the use of Tasers due to the disproportionate number of coons getting fried they seem more susceptible to being zapped than humans. KFC Kilowatts Fry Coons

I still like to call it the electric ape tamer.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2021, 03:18 PM
I'm not a fan of LTL (Less Than Lethal) weapons.

If you are in the presence of a PO and you are threatening the life of anyone, lead poisoning is appropriate.

If batwings were issued more frequently, less catch and release criminals would be on the streets.

I personally feel any judge, prosecutor or attorney that brokers a deal to spring a coon out of the slam should be rounded up and imprisoned until the coon is again incarcerated for committing its next crime.

Then the deal brokers imprisoned for allowing crimniggers back on the streets.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-30-2021, 02:30 AM
I still like to call it the electric ape tamer.

I like "electric bull whip". Lol