PDA

View Full Version : Blond girl bitch slaps a nigger at a feetsball game

animal mother
08-22-2021, 06:12 PM
https://youtu.be/jBu8fRd7jLM

I fucking love this chick, no backing down from a snake headed shit beast.

Coon Town
08-22-2021, 06:17 PM
The fact that the nigger actually swung on a woman is just further proof of how niggers are a waste of oxygen. Her boyfriend or whatever needs to spend some time learning to fight. I'd have been over the seats with that nigger on the concrete if I even thought it would harass my woman.

Celticgirl
08-22-2021, 06:35 PM
The fact that the nigger actually swung on a woman is just further proof of how niggers are a waste of oxygen. Her boyfriend or whatever needs to spend some time learning to fight. I'd have been over the seats with that nigger on the concrete if I even thought it would harass my woman.

Of course the other whites there are siding with the nigger calling the blonde girl a Karen and saying she slapped him first.

Brujojr
08-22-2021, 06:47 PM
Wow look how tough this nigger looks, beating a third age elderly, and have the nerves to punch a WOMAN. Niggers only pick fights with elderly and women, I wanna see this nigger go after MEN his size and age, I bet he won't do the same thing. Shame on the folks for letting this gorilla beat on a senior citizen and a woman, shame on America in general for having these savages loose.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-22-2021, 07:36 PM
Of course the other whites there are siding with the nigger calling the blonde girl a Karen and saying she slapped him first.

If she's a "Karen", the definition must have changed to be a compliment. In any case, being anything other than a nigger is a good thing. A pile of dog shit is more valuable than a nigger.

08-22-2021, 07:43 PM

I hear ya. That nigger would have eaten a lead sandwich if he fuckin took a swing at any woman under my watch. I'm 57 years old and my fighting skills might not be what they used to be (haven't had to test them for awhile), so I'm always packin heat just in case. I'm never unprepared for the reality of a wild beast nigger encounter.

Coon Town
08-22-2021, 08:02 PM
I hear ya. That nigger would have eaten a lead sandwich if he fuckin took a swing at any woman under my watch. I'm 57 years old and my fighting skills might not be what they used to be (haven't had to test them for awhile), so I'm always packin heat just in case. I'm never unprepared for the reality of a wild beast nigger encounter.

I too pack some heat. I'm not so much younger than you, but I gotta tell ya; best thing I've ever done for myself was start fitness-walking/jogging and joining a gym. I do my best to keep my fighting skills sharp. Times past I earned a brown belt in Combat Hapkido. I'm looking into getting back into it. I've also studied Judo, and Krav Maga informally. We non-niggers need to be prepared at all times to deal decisively with any and all niggershines.

Coon Town
08-22-2021, 08:05 PM

Those aren't whites, my friend. Doze beez nigger-lovers and libturds. :)

haywood
08-22-2021, 11:24 PM
Those aren't whites, my friend. Doze beez nigger-lovers and libturds. :)

Race Traitor scum!!

Jim Crow
08-23-2021, 07:57 AM
I too pack some heat. I'm not so much younger than you, but I gotta tell ya; best thing I've ever done for myself was start fitness-walking/jogging and joining a gym. I do my best to keep my fighting skills sharp. Times past I earned a brown belt in Combat Hapkido. I'm looking into getting back into it. I've also studied Judo, and Krav Maga informally. We non-niggers need to be prepared at all times to deal decisively with any and all niggershines.
Pulling out a handgun and firing into a crowded stadium is not a wise decision. It would definitely get you in prison for life,or close. In my younger days, I was a jock. And I was a huge sports fan.I’ve actually been involved in several fights in the stands.
First of all,it;s better to avoid.But,if you feel it’s necessary,I would’ve sat back in my seat and kicked the fucking nigger w/both feet! It would’ve had no choice but to tumble down a few rows of seats. I’ve done that to a few chumps! By the time it got it’s ass up,I woulda been gone! Probably left the bitch there for starting the bullshit to begin with! It’s never a good situation when you fight in the middle of a crowd. I want the son of a bitch outside where it’s my word against it,and anything goes!

Ignatow
08-23-2021, 02:52 PM
I watched it closely. The woman first yelled to her husband/companion "shut up". Nigger told her not to tell him to shut up. Slap. Meleé.

Whites who said she started it first are traitors. They should have just shut up. The guy who got KO'd just happened to get a solid hit, it happens, I've seen a lot of MMA that there's sometimes just plain luck.

While it seemed satisfying that a nigger got slapped, this wasn't smart, because she may lose her job, etc. Remember the woman who pulled a gun on negresses. She was 100% justified, but she and husband lost their jobs, now she has to hire a lawyer.

I'm just more pragmatic and realistic these days. Do not talk with any nigger. Do not be close to a nigger. Do not engage in any way. You'll thank me later. You'll save at least $100,000.

Life or death situations, that's another matter. You deserve to live. A nigger doesn't.

Coon Town
08-23-2021, 03:40 PM
Pulling out a handgun and firing into a crowded stadium is not a wise decision.

Absolutely correct. My gun is my last option, hence why I carry it the way I do; in a secure, completely concealed holster. It's unlikely that one could get into a stadium with a firearm anyway.

Knowledge weighs nothing. Knowledge of unarmed self-defense lightens that load even more.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Jim Crow
08-23-2021, 04:31 PM
Absolutely correct. My gun is my last option, hence why I carry it the way I do; in a secure, completely concealed holster. It's unlikely that one could get into a stadium with a firearm anyway.

Knowledge weighs nothing. Knowledge of unarmed self-defense lightens that load even more.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
I’ve taken my CCW to a few Marlin and Dolphin games a some years back.I don’t watch professional sports much anymore because of the kneeling. Not sure if all stadiums and arenas have metal detectors yet.But I’m thinking they do. But there is always the option I’ve pictured. I get them free from my local gun dealer.Forcefully inserted into one of the major arteries, it’s very very effective.I’ve trained on how to use it and I’ve taken it on a plane with me several times. I’ve even put a little bit of an edge on mine with a file.

Tar Remover
09-04-2021, 08:20 PM
I’ve taken my CCW to a few Marlin and Dolphin games a some years back.I don’t watch professional sports much anymore because of the kneeling. Not sure if all stadiums and arenas have metal detectors yet.But I’m thinking they do. But there is always the option I’ve pictured. I get them free from my local gun dealer.Forcefully inserted into one of the major arteries, it’s very very effective.I’ve trained on how to use it and I’ve taken it on a plane with me several times. I’ve even put a little bit of an edge on mine with a file.

Hey, THAT'S pretty cool! Where can I get one?

Tar Remover
09-04-2021, 08:21 PM
Any day a white woman bitch slaps an ugly, stupid nigger is a great day. No reason needed.

Celticgirl
09-04-2021, 08:23 PM
I watched it closely. The woman first yelled to her husband/companion "shut up". Nigger told her not to tell him to shut up. Slap. Meleé.

Whites who said she started it first are traitors. They should have just shut up. The guy who got KO'd just happened to get a solid hit, it happens, I've seen a lot of MMA that there's sometimes just plain luck.

While it seemed satisfying that a nigger got slapped, this wasn't smart, because she may lose her job, etc. Remember the woman who pulled a gun on negresses. She was 100% justified, but she and husband lost their jobs, now she has to hire a lawyer.

I'm just more pragmatic and realistic these days. Do not talk with any nigger. Do not be close to a nigger. Do not engage in any way. You'll thank me later. You'll save at least $100,000.

Life or death situations, that's another matter. You deserve to live. A nigger doesn't.

Just walk away from them if possible. Sometimes at work you have to deal with them. It's not fun but you have to.

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2021, 09:56 PM
I've broken up a lot of shit by just standing in between the combatants. It's a tried and true bar bouncer
technique, works great in crowded areas, it's passive, no hands (hopefully) are necessary. Being way
taller and bigger than most people helps, but I've seen average size guys pull it off successfully.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
09-04-2021, 11:42 PM
All sports venues in my area have metal detectors.

My rule of thumb is if my metal can't go in, neither will I.

I'm probably not going to run into a problem at the airport or on an airplane with + or- 200 pax on board, so I'm good with that.

But parking downtown several blocks from a stadium with niggers lurking about is a different story.

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 09:01 AM
Hey, THAT'S pretty cool! Where can I get one?

tactical stores and other gun shops around here had bowls full that they were giving away a couple years back. I looked it up real quick and found that you can get them for a couple dollars.Slash2gash has them for a little more. Look up personal protection knuckles.

Tar Remover
09-05-2021, 12:22 PM
tactical stores and other gun shops around here had bowls full that they were giving away a couple years back. I looked it up real quick and found that you can get them for a couple dollars.Slash2gash has them for a little more. Look up personal protection knuckles.

Will do! Thanx Jim!

Jim Crow
09-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Will do! Thanx Jim!

I have dozens of them around the house. I’m sure I can drop one in an envelope and get it to you with a $.50 stamp.

Anastasia
09-09-2021, 09:39 AM
"Karen" was originally meant to refer to a woman of ANY race who was usually fat, ugly, dumb, and a libtard, and was always complaining about the smallest things and demanding to see the manager. Now the woketurds want "Karen" to mean a white conservative woman who gets into any kind of coonflict with a nigger, even if it's entirely the nigger's fault. A white woman who is targeted for rape by a nigger will get called a Karen if she fights back, and probably even if she doesn't fight back.

09-11-2021, 04:37 AM
"Karen" was originally meant to refer to a woman of ANY race who was usually fat, ugly, dumb, and a libtard, and was always complaining about the smallest things and demanding to see the manager. Now the woketurds want "Karen" to mean a white conservative woman who gets into any kind of coonflict with a nigger, even if it's entirely the nigger's fault. A white woman who is targeted for rape by a nigger will get called a Karen if she fights back, and probably even if she doesn't fight back.

You're right. Just like "snowflake" was the term to descibe libtards who throw temper tantrums whenever they don't get their way. Whenever Conservatives invent a term to describe the libtards, the libtards always try to claim it as their own creation. They can't think for themselves, so have to steal from those with superior creativity.

CoonsЯus
09-12-2021, 02:10 PM
can't see it as I'm banned from ShitTube :lol

09-12-2021, 05:16 PM
can't see it as I'm banned from ShitTube :lol

I got banned from that shit site too. Censorship of Conservatives.

tweakstick
09-13-2021, 02:15 AM
You're right. Just like "snowflake" was the term to descibe libtards who throw temper tantrums whenever they don't get their way. Whenever Conservatives invent a term to describe the libtards, the libtards always try to claim it as their own creation. They can't think for themselves, so have to steal from those with superior creativity.

It's straight out of the Rules For Radicals playbook.