PDA

View Full Version : Oil Drilling actor Joshua Jackson: stop pelting muh boon with racisms online!

Whitey Ford
08-22-2021, 03:33 AM
Joshua Jackson Opens Up About Proposal Backlash

https://i.imgur.com/yKZiRzs.jpg

After sharing the complete story of the proposals, Jackson took the chance to respond to "racist and misogynist" Internet trolls who left negative comments on Turner-Smith's social media account.

"For anybody who is freaked out by a woman claiming her own space, shut the fuck up. Good God, you cannot believe the things people were leaving my wife on Instagram.

"That has been a real education for me as a white man, truly. The way people get in her comments and the ignorance and ugliness that comes her way is truly shocking. And it has been a necessary, but an unpleasant education in just the way people relate to Black bodies in general, but Black female bodies in specific. It is not okay. We have a long way to go."

https://news.yahoo.com/joshua-jackson-opens-proposal-backlash-134600326.html

Chimpwhipper
08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
This couple needs a one way ticket to Africa.

IseDaDiva
08-22-2021, 11:45 AM
No, you STFU, Joshua. What did you expect - cheers for hooking up with a pitch-black sheboon who shat out a little halfling mutant so you can help niggers destroy your own race? Don't like it, get off your brain-dead social media crap.

Meanwhile, his ex, Diane Kruger, hooked up with this and produced a proper human baby.

Brujojr
08-22-2021, 12:34 PM
No, you STFU, Joshua. What did you expect - cheers for hooking up with a pitch-black sheboon who shat out a little halfling mutant so you can help niggers destroy your own race? Don't like it, get off your brain-dead social media crap.

Meanwhile, his ex, Diane Kruger, hooked up with this and produced a proper human baby.

Surprisingly a human celebrity mated with another human, and to top it off the celebrity is a human woman!!! Can't there actually be hope?? Nah, as long as the niggers still breathe the same air as we human do, the world is still isn't safe for us productive humans.

Ray Cizzums
08-22-2021, 01:14 PM
Ask Robert DiNiro how he fared with his bestial romance.
:bugeye 16832

Coon Town
08-22-2021, 06:11 PM
Never even heard of this :oildrill but I'd bet even money that he comes out as gay in the next few years. That nigger thing he married would make a good candidate for playing Buck or Sow.

Apparently he and his pet nigger were both in a bunch of movies I never cared to see. Now he has a shitlet. Glad his ex produced a human child.

IseDaDiva
08-23-2021, 08:34 PM
Never even heard of this :oildrill but I'd bet even money that he comes out as gay in the next few years. That nigger thing he married would make a good candidate for playing Buck or Sow.

Apparently he and his pet nigger were both in a bunch of movies I never cared to see. Now he has a shitlet. Glad his ex produced a human child.

And she can tell Joshua the Driller, "You wanted a jet-black nigress to defile your race? Good for you. I got Daryl Dixon and we have a beautiful little pure-bred human child. So there!" :lol

Tar Remover
08-24-2021, 06:31 AM
Oh thank you for "schoo'ing us, Monkey Fucker.