PDA

View Full Version : American Idol niggeress Syesha and its boo Tyrone get newborn niglet back after it seized for "child" abuse

Sandy
08-21-2021, 10:28 PM
What a list of nigger names here. Why should child services bother with trying to save the niglets? Let them be starved and abused.

"American Idol" star Syesha Mercado and her partner are still fighting for custody of their son, who was placed in foster care after police seized him after suspecting child abuse.

In the last six months, Mercado, 34, and Tyrone Deener, 36, have had two children seized by authorities based on accusations of malnutrition. However, on Friday, Mercado announced that their newborn daughter Ast was returned to them. Ast was taken by police when she was just days old.

"AST IS HOME!!!! #BringRaHome POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!" Mercado captioned the video, which sees Deener smiling with the newborn in the backseat.

In the video, Deener reminds the public that the couple is still separated from their son Amen'Ra.

Mercado broke down in tears during the incident, asking authorities, "Do you not feel anything? You guys, I’m human. This is my baby. My babies is days old — and you’re taking my baby away from me."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/american-idol-syesha-mercado-custody-son-foster-care-malnutrition-claims

Human? That's a lie.

Groid_Rage
08-23-2021, 11:08 PM
Nigger mudders are the best!

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2021, 11:47 PM
Those chilluns would be hyena shit by now, if they were back in Africa. The wildlife needs to eat too, you know....
:bugeye

Jim Crow
08-24-2021, 07:48 AM
Sandman,words in that title needs to be changed.How can abusing a nigglet be “child abuse”? Needs to be changed to “Animal abuse”.

IseDaDiva
08-24-2021, 12:55 PM
"TYRONE". :lol

"Muh chilluns"!