PDA

View Full Version : This is how you handle niggers that break into your house

Whitey Ford
08-21-2021, 09:50 PM
Phoenix homeowner fires multiple shots at four armed robbers, home security footage shows

This is in Phoenix, where a goodly number of the population are armed (me included.) Niggers need to take their niggershines back to CA, NY or IL. In AZ or Texas this shit don't play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xNvMqj-e9M

The incident happened shortly before 4:00 a.m. on Aug. 12, when four men can be seen getting out of a gray sedan and approaching the man's home.

Two of the men with their faces covered can be seen on a doorbell camera at the front doorstep as they briefly try to obscure the view.

Seconds later, one of the men kicks down the front door, but they were quickly met by a hail of bullets.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/phoenix-homeowner-fires-multiple-shots-at-four-armed-robbers-home-security-footage-shows

Ray Cizzums
08-21-2021, 10:19 PM
Doesn't look like he connected, which proves that you can miss, even at point blank range.
Or we're talking body armor, which is increasingly common. The perps know what they're about to do,
so it makes sense to armor up.
:bugeye

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
Doesn't look like he connected, which proves that you can miss, even at point blank range.
Or we're talking body armor, which is increasingly common. The perps know what they're about to do,

Yeah, it's a shame he missed. Maybe couldn't handle the adrenaline rush. Possibly the homeowner was a nigger and we all know what marksman they are.

Tar Remover
09-13-2021, 01:13 PM
Yes! I love it! But it would be nice if he hit one......

Ray Cizzums
09-13-2021, 01:49 PM
Yes! I love it! But it would be nice if he hit one......

Tar, when you're shooting at a live target, do you find that time slows down, and your shot placement becomes
very instinctive and precise ? I don't like killing higher animals (that leaves out niggers), but when I've done it,
my shots have been right on the money, including follow up shots. On the flip side of that, I don't take any
questionable shots. I either shoot to kill, or don't shoot. I hate the idea of wounded game getting away. A shooty
nigger with a 9mm ? That's an animal I haven't encountered.....yet.

Coon Town
09-13-2021, 08:56 PM

When I practice pistol shooting I always make a point to shoot at targets the size of a cranium or smaller. I've heard too many stories of perps wearing body armor.

Jim Crow
09-13-2021, 09:32 PM
No batwings! I call that a waste of ammo! I’m hoping that it shines break into my home I could summon the batwing fairy for at least a couple sets of bat wings!

Ray Cizzums
09-13-2021, 10:17 PM
When I practice pistol shooting I always make a point to shoot at targets the size of a cranium or smaller. I've heard too many stories of perps wearing body armor.
AR500.com sells Level II front and rear curved plate armor, and a spiffy MOLLE carrier vest, for $200. You can
upgrade to one with side plates for a few $ more, and they also sell a groin protecter.
My friend Keith says he'd start with the groin protecter. :)

Ray Cizzums
09-13-2021, 11:01 PM
No batwings! I call that a waste of ammo! I’m hoping that it shines break into my home I could summon the batwing fairy for at least a couple sets of bat wings!
Jim - Back in the day, we'd spiff ourselves up with a set of "Bush Pilot" wings. This was before the waxing craze
took off, and we all spent time "in the bush". The bikers even had a set of red ones you'd get, if you went downtown
when "Aunt Flo" was visiting. I told my friend Don about that, and he says "Well sir, sounds like I got some wings
coming".

It would be cool if those who rid the country of dangerous primates got a nice batwing medal.
Here's one I saw on ebay.

Coon Club Road
09-13-2021, 11:07 PM

Body armor is a hot item frequently stolen out of off duty popo cars.

Coons are always attempting to stay one step ahead of the law!
:fume

Chimp Detester
09-13-2021, 11:37 PM
It is always very exciting to watch a potential victim unload his firearm at a criminal manure pile.

Yes: The homeowner could have done much better, but the with the pro--nigger Main Stream Media and sub-cockroach lib-tard judges, perhaps the person defending his property would have had an aftermath of incredible problems.

Ray Cizzums
09-13-2021, 11:42 PM
It is always very exciting to watch a potential victim unload his firearm at a criminal manure pile.

Yes: The homeowner could have done much better, but the with the pro--nigger Main Stream Media and sub-cockroach lib-tard judges, perhaps the person defending his property would have had an aftermath of incredible problems.
I'll take the dead niggers, and the problems.
But to each, his own.

Jim Crow
09-14-2021, 07:08 AM
Body armor is a hot item frequently stolen out of off duty popo cars.

Coons are always attempting to stay one step ahead of the law!
:fume

In that case a set should be on order for myself,I earned them in 1980.

Ray Cizzums
09-14-2021, 08:29 PM
In that case a set should be on order for myself,I earned them in 1980.
I'm not a tatt fan, but I'd get some batwings inked, if I issued a set. I'm hoping to earn an entire colony,
when the niggers finally start this race war they're always talking about.
:bugeye 17310

Jim Crow
09-14-2021, 09:19 PM
I'm not a tatt fan, but I'd get some batwings inked, if I issued a set. I'm hoping to earn an entire colony,
when the niggers finally start this race war they're always talking about.
:bugeye 17310

Niggers ain’t gonna start a war they’d surely lose. Besides, they need YT to earn they gov check!