PDA

View Full Version : Gibs Muh Dat

Tar Remover
08-21-2021, 07:28 PM
https://www.thestate.com/news/charleston/article253600568.html

And they turned off the coonments section for this one. Go figger.........:lol

Ray Cizzums
08-21-2021, 09:04 PM
I've got a creative, out-of-the-box idea for reparations. Add up the value of all the welfare, food stamps, Section
Ape, police, medical, courts, incarceration, stolen property, devalued real estate, ruined schools, parks, hospitals
and transportation, plus interest. Then hand that filthy tribe a bill for trillions, that either gets paid, or we barge
the whole bunch back to Africa.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
08-21-2021, 09:49 PM
I guess too many nigger hate'n humans caused the comments to be turned off.

Whitey Ford
08-29-2021, 06:32 PM
1. Slavery ended 150 years ago.
2. Most niggers living in America today aren't even descended from slaves, just niggers who immigrated here after the fact for the gibs.
3. Most wealth generated by slave labor was wiped out by the Civil War.
4. Niggers cost more in tax funded programs than they put back in by actually paying taxes.

Where the hell do these niggers think wealth comes from in the first place? It just magically appears and then Whitey hoards it from them? Try working for it, niggers!

https://i.imgur.com/ov4t6ls.gif

Jim Crow
08-29-2021, 06:59 PM
I guess too many nigger hate'n humans caused the comments to be turned off.

I think it’s the liberals who turn off comments. After all, they run the media.They don’t wanna hear the truth, it hurts them!

Groid_Rage
08-29-2021, 09:48 PM
I've got a creative, out-of-the-box idea for reparations. Add up the value of all the welfare, food stamps, Section
Ape, police, medical, courts, incarceration, stolen property, devalued real estate, ruined schools, parks, hospitals
and transportation, plus interest. Then hand that filthy tribe a bill for trillions, that either gets paid, or we barge
:bugeyeAfter all they mooched off of us and the damage they caused, they owe us! Fucking nigger grifters

Coon Club Road
08-30-2021, 11:33 AM
and transportation, plus interest.

Then hand that filthy tribe a bill for trillions, that either gets paid, or we barge
:bugeye

I'll second that!