PDA

View Full Version : What are niggers for

Unregistered
08-21-2021, 09:02 AM
Since the abolition of slavery niggers have no purpose, the reason why they are black is to distinguish them from humans they are nothing more than an animal we trained to serve us and did you ever hear a chimpanzee complaining it's been raped? I live in England now and we don't want them here either, they are letting in thousands of Afghans so we should deport 1000 niggers for every Afghan and what the F*** is that gibberish they call music? At least on chimpout there are like minded people thank god.

Coon Club Road
08-21-2021, 01:47 PM
Since the abolition of slavery niggers have no purpose, the reason why they are black is to distinguish them from humans they are nothing more than an animal we trained to serve us and did you ever hear a chimpanzee complaining it's been raped? I live in England now and we don't want them here either, they are letting in thousands of Afghans so we should deport 1000 niggers for every Afghan and what the F*** is that gibberish they call music? At least on chimpout there are like minded people thank god.

Sounds like you are definitely Chimpout material! Ever consider joining up?

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-21-2021, 03:21 PM
Niggers have no "purpose". They are an evolutionary dead end. All they bring to Human civilization is destruction, blight, filth, stupidity, and wholesale violence. There is no "upside" to niggers, and I curse that tiny number of 18th and 19th Century Americans who brought the ugly useless fuckers here in the first place!

Jim Crow
08-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Niggers have the same purpose as cockroaches and other pests.To infest and contaminate your world! At least cockroaches can be exterminated legally!

Unregistered
08-21-2021, 05:36 PM
Seems like their only purpose today is to exploit the grievance industry. Kind of disgusting the amount of money liberals have made with their foundations and stupid lawsuits off of nigger idiocy. Then you look at trades and sciences which are actually beneficial to mankind and they don’t seem to make nearly the amount of money all these do nothing politicians make crying about the woes of niggers while coming up with bullshit to funnel money from White taxpayers to their own pockets and the niggers get a few scraps.
Niggers are always going to be tools to be used and thrown away, and their stupidity ensures they’ll never be none the wiser as long as they’re enjoying a bucket of wings and a crack rock.

Blue Gum
08-21-2021, 09:18 PM
Niggers should have been deported after the Civil War....at a minimum, they shouldve been put on reservations and Forbidden to leave...niggers do not belong in Western societies

Unregistered
08-22-2021, 07:48 AM
I've tried to register but for some reason I can't get onto the registration page, I noticed someone had said they had found an advert with no niggers which in England is very rare these days and can someone explain why it's ok to have the Mobo awards or Miss Black America but if you exclude blacks then you are a racist, don't they know they aren't a race, species more like. I can't stand mossies either.