PDA

View Full Version : Writer-Producer For Ice-T Film Shot To Death In New York City

MegaBeef
08-21-2021, 12:41 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/writer-producer-for-ice-t-film-shot-to-death-in-new-york-city/ar-AANyG0S

:cool::trumpdance

Ignatow
08-21-2021, 02:09 AM
Look at that ugly feral monkey. Yes, you drove a Benz, nigger rich thief, a lot of good that did for you. I just wish Ice-T and his burner is next.

Jim Crow
08-21-2021, 07:43 AM
Too made they didn’t also take out ice tea,his fat mudshark wife and their nasty halfbreed mini sow! Taking out a nigger is like taking out the trash.

CoonsЯus
08-21-2021, 09:25 AM
looking forward to the fambly fued that'll take place to ' dass beez mye mutha fuckkin foe-choon an sheeit " claims on its left behind wealth...that's if it had managed to accumulate any. Niggers go rich to rags in minutes as we know.

Boy
08-21-2021, 12:02 PM
Ice-T.... Ice-Cube... Ice-Tray.... Ice-A dead nigger

Ray Cizzums
08-21-2021, 12:55 PM
I was stuck in the waiting room at my orthopedist's office yesterday, and had to sit through 10 minutes of NBC's
"Law & Order: SVU", which is one of the worst acted piles of orangutan shit in the history of broadcasting.
Snarling shit-ape Ice-T's awful acting should result in immediate deportation to the darkest recesses of the Congo.
:bugeye 16797

IseDaDiva
08-21-2021, 01:01 PM
Its loving wifey. :lol Looks like a special-order sex doll.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-21-2021, 03:09 PM
I was stuck in the waiting room at my orthopedist's office yesterday, and had to sit through 10 minutes of NBC's
"Law & Order: SVU", which is one of the worst acted piles of orangutan shit in the history of broadcasting.
Snarling shit-ape Ice-T's awful acting should result in immediate deportation to the darkest recesses of the Congo.

Niggers don't have to "act". They're just niggers acting like niggers in front of a camera. Probably doesn't have to even memorize dialogue. Just act like a nigger Ice.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Its loving wifey. :lol Looks like a special-order sex doll.

Fat, blonde, and fugly as sin. Just like the nigger bucks like em. A self respecting white man wouldn't touch that fat assed she-boon.

CoonsЯus
08-23-2021, 07:16 AM

In these circumstances I DEMAND the shit to be switched off. If they decline, I climb up and turn it off myself. Zero tolerance for this shit Ray.

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2021, 12:23 PM
In these circumstances I DEMAND the shit to be switched off. If they decline, I climb up and turn it off myself. Zero tolerance for this shit Ray.
This was at a large medical group's waiting room, with patients of multiple doctors, most of whom
looked like they'd watch NBC's dogshit at home. I was in there at high tide, with no oppa-tunity to
change the channel or turn it off, without causing a ruckus. I once shut The View off in front of a roomful
of old biddies, and they acted like I just performed a child sacrifice. I told them that Whoopie's face was
where I draw the line, and the two other men there were cracking up. The office bitches got me in early,
to shut down the drama.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
09-02-2021, 08:59 AM
So the maker of crap rap flicks got wasted, no loss

Sandy
09-05-2021, 06:15 PM
I just wish Ice-T and his burner is next.

There's always the bongo party that they call a funeral. We can hope for a few drive-by shootings that will cap them.