PDA

View Full Version : An Oldie - The UK Debenhams Store Christmas Coal Burning advert 2017!

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 12:02 PM
The UK Debenhams Store thought It was a Good idea to have a Greasy Nigger and a coal burner to advertise their Christmas products!..But last year they went bust and layed of 12,000 staff...Go Woke, go broke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

Coon Club Road
08-20-2021, 03:13 PM
"Wow... who knows"...

Well we sure as shit know!

You have to wonder wtf they were thinking when they cast that commercial!

Damn niggers!
:fume

Unregistered
08-20-2021, 08:28 PM
Niggers=Problems
It’s that simple.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-30-2021, 03:31 AM
The UK Debenhams Store thought It was a Good idea to have a Greasy Nigger and a coal burner to advertise their Christmas products!..But last year they went bust and layed of 12,000 staff...Go Woke, go broke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

I couldn't make it through it. But let me guess. The totally ugly nigger buck finds his lost lovely coal burning Mudshark whore and dey libs happily eber after? tyrone

CoonsЯus
08-30-2021, 09:38 AM
Niggernams is now dead and buried....probably like that filthy cunt from the mud in the video.

I had a good Greek buddy years ago when I used to hang out with in Crete, that told me there is a word in Greek that literally translates as ' cunt from the mud ' - anybody speak Greek and know what it is?

Ignatow
08-30-2021, 02:14 PM
A nigger will look for it's lady love, that's a first. Repulsive to push a woman would be attracted to a nigger. This is the new world, folks, of inter species debauchery. Spook ought to be hung from the light pole.

Say, isn't that lightman Ewan McGregor? I thought I heard a Scot narrating.

Coon Club Road
08-30-2021, 02:28 PM
"... Spook ought to be hung from the light pole..."

I'll second that!

Keep Britain White
08-30-2021, 04:10 PM
Great to read the comments below the video! Ha! Ha!
However much these companies try to change people's natural instincts - THEY CAN'T DO IT!
I'm sure you'll all join me in drinking to Debenham's demise! They fuckin' deserve it!

IseDaDiva
08-30-2021, 05:09 PM
SO, the nigger is a modern-day Prince Charming seeking his true love, the coal burner who ignores all the attractive human males and pines for the bootlipped buck of her dreams to live happily ever after?

Every media shows white women with niggers, but in actuality, I'm thinking the interspecies "relationships" are a minuscule minority in the general population of humans. A buck bumps into her on a dark street and that causes joy? They didn't show him dragging her into an alley and raping her.

You just know the ad executives who created this disgusting farce were cringing at their own cowardice as they whined, "We have to do this or we won't look PC!"

Coon Club Road
08-31-2021, 10:06 AM
"... You just know the ad executives who created this disgusting farce were cringing at their own cowardice as they whined, "We have to do this or we won't look PC!"

I have noticed for decades, any time a robber (especially masked) is portrayed, it is always a white guy! Must be too stereotypical to cast a bro.

I wonder why SIMPLISAFE hasn't become woke and replaced Robbert Larson with a masked coon, just like Jake from State Farm was recently browned out to follow the suck the nigger knob narrative.

Apparently SIMPLISAFE Doesn't feel the urge to rock the boat and be diverse with a leading actor that's a minority hire?

One would think since SIMPLISAFE alarm systems are to alert when niggers break in, they'd include a token in their advertising campaign. FFS, if it weren't for niggers, well sheeit... business would be bad for alarm companies.

Why not show the niggers love and feature a masked nigger spokesman, or at least a couple of apprehended nigroes?

I guess some businesses' would be just plain fucked if they feature niggers in their ads! :lol

IseDaDiva
08-31-2021, 11:23 AM
I have noticed for decades, any time a robber (especially masked) is portrayed, it is always a white guy! Must be too stereotypical to cast a bro.

I wonder why SIMPLISAFE hasn't become woke and replaced Robbert Larson with a masked coon, just like Jake from State Farm was recently browned out to follow the suck the nigger knob narrative.

Apparently SIMPLISAFE Doesn't feel the urge to rock the boat and be diverse with a leading actor that's a minority hire?

One would think since SIMPLISAFE alarm systems are to alert when niggers break in, they'd include a token in their advertising campaign. FFS, if it weren't for niggers, well sheeit... business would be bad for alarm companies.

Why not show the niggers love and feature a masked nigger spokesman, or at least a couple of apprehended nigroes?

I guess some businesses' would be just plain fucked if they feature niggers in their ads! :lol

Home break-ins, car thieves, etc in home security ads always use YT.

Every article about online scamming it's always YT in their illustrations, instead of Niggergerians, Ghanaians, and other niggers.

LIbtard portrayal of a typical online scammer:

when we know very well THIS is the typical scammer:

It would be funny if it weren't so outrageous.