PDA

View Full Version : Crusty old niggersow evicted for not paying rent, blames the nigger church that owns the house

Sandy
08-19-2021, 05:49 PM
Right away I knew this was a nigger, but I wasn't sure if it was a nigger church. This even has blame of "gentrification."

The niggersow was using the house as a free motel. Then it complains about no "grace" from the church, but it didn't even call to try to work out a deal. Niggers expect everything for free, except when they're collecting rent.

On one of the hottest days of the year in July, flies feasted on a spoiled pack of chicken breasts that sat in the yard among the strewed belongings of a woman’s former home on Columbia’s King Street.

During the Columbia summer heat and in the middle of a pandemic, Elvira Kennedy, 76, had been evicted from her home of a quarter century after getting behind on rent. The yard looked like the house had vomited and spewed clothes, cabinets, mattresses, the food in the refrigerator and hundreds of other items onto the yard, sidewalk and curb in front of the home.

Willie Johnson, who also lived in the house, held a picture taken in about 2000 of a teenager with his prom date. The teen is Kennedy’s son, and Johnson thought she would want the photo, he said.

He was dealing with homelessness, Johnson said, and Kennedy had given him a place to stay. He wore a yellow shirt, one of the few pieces of clothes not ruined by the eviction. The shirt said Bethel African Methodist Episcopal.

“It’s not very church-like,” Johnson said about the eviction.

“My personal stance, it’s an ungodly thing for anybody in the church to evict ... a 76-year-old lady and put her stuff on the streets,” said Columbia NAACP branch President Oveta Glover. “Not just her, but anybody. For them to put her out in COVID season, I don’t know where God is in this matter.”

Kennedy doesn’t equivocate. She believes the church kicked her out because they don’t care for her anymore. She hasn’t been regularly attending or helping since Pastor Caesar Richburg arrived at Bethel A.M.E. in 2016, she said. Changes under Richburg pushed her away from the church, she said.

On that July day, Kennedy came back to what was once her home. She had been living with friends of her family in Forest Acres for a few days, she said. People had looted her belongings from the curb and rain had soaked what remained. She sat on an adorning brick wall at her brother’s home next door and smoked a cigarette.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-very-church-sc-woman-162234416.html

Ray Cizzums
08-19-2021, 10:51 PM
She lets some "homeless" buck move in ? That means he's not homeless, ffs. Here's a wild suggestion : Go do some
work, and get the rent caught up for the old biddy. She made up her mind to quit paying rent, and forced the
owners to do something. She made no arrangements to have her stuff picked up and stored, and let the 'hood
niggers pick it over. Who's fault is that ?
:bugeye

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 10:56 PM
I'm retired and live on a fixed income. Currently, with 56 days this year in the triple digits, right now my utility bill is nearly 20% of my income. I pay it, my rent, car insurance and every other goddamn bill. I don't get behind. Cry me a fuckin river.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2021, 01:49 AM
Sounds to me if Willie Brillo Johnson would get a fucking job, problem solved.

But no. Willie Brillo Johnson is and has been riding the Gibbs express for years... so why work when YT will take care of you!

Damn those lazy ass fucking niggers!
:fume

Jim Crow
08-20-2021, 07:28 AM
I'm retired and live on a fixed income. Currently, with 56 days this year in the triple digits, right now my utility bill is nearly 20% of my income. I pay it, my rent, car insurance and every other goddamn bill. I don't get behind. Cry me a fuckin river.
A responsible human pays his rent and utilities before he even thinks about recreation.A nigger is irresponsible beast.It will waste it’s money on partying or other stupid shit.Then,when the rent and bills are overdue the landlord/utilities companies take action against nigger,it will cry abuse and racism.

Sandy
08-20-2021, 08:42 AM
She lets some "homeless" buck move in ? That means he's not homeless, ffs. Here's a wild suggestion : Go do some
work, and get the rent caught up for the old biddy. She made up her mind to quit paying rent, and forced the
owners to do something. She made no arrangements to have her stuff picked up and stored, and let the 'hood
niggers pick it over. Who's fault is that ?
:bugeye

I didn't think of this before. What do you want to bet that the "homeless" nigger was a drug addict, maybe a drug dealer looking for a free crib? And that the things stolen were drug paraphernalia if not little baggies?

That "pastor" was probably picking things over before setting them out.

Anastasia
08-21-2021, 01:50 PM
Nigger greed and entitlement all around. No one in this shitshow has any redeeming qualities.

The good news is that a nigger is homeless and a nigger church is getting shamed by a mob of SJW niggers.

Boy
08-21-2021, 04:35 PM
Nigger greed and entitlement all around. No one in this shitshow has any redeeming qualities.

The good news is that a nigger is homeless and a nigger church is getting shamed by a mob of SJW niggers.

:potd