PDA

View Full Version : Niggers from Albany Bring Murder & Gun Violence to the Suburbs at at memorial service no less

Groid_Rage
08-18-2021, 01:05 PM
One person dead following shooting at memorial service at Henry Hudson Park
SELKIRK, NY (WRGB) — Bethlehem police have released the identities of the victims in Tuesday night's shooting at Henry Hudson Park.

Rahmier S. Stevenson, age 23 of Albany, was shot and killed. :traybat

Traydon J. Lawrence, age 20 of Troy, suffered non life threatening injuries. typical bad nigger shooting skills

Bethlehem police say they’re working to put together the pieces as to what happened at Henry Hudson Park Tuesday night, adding that this is the first time an incident like this has happened...............
At this point, investigators believe that a car drove up and started shooting at the crowd. Police don’t yet know if the suspects were targeting a specific individual or a group.https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/heavy-police-presence-in-henry-hudson-park

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2021, 02:28 PM
Eye of newt, wing of bat.
Dead niggers in the park,
how about dat ?
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
08-23-2021, 03:03 PM
Eye of newt, wing of bat.
Dead niggers in the park,
how about dat ?
:bugeyeThanks for replying. I know it wasn't the best of my posts, but jeez, I thought no one would reply

Jim Crow
08-23-2021, 08:21 PM
Sounds normal for niggs.Every nigger get-together ends with a good shooting!

Sandy
08-28-2021, 04:13 PM
Bethlehem police say they’re working to put together the pieces as to what happened at Henry Hudson Park Tuesday night, adding that this is the first time an incident like this has happened.

First time? Are they serious?