PDA

View Full Version : Its's sad how clueless many humans are

yuanlieren
08-17-2021, 04:47 PM
I know a guy who used to be an Uber driver. He admitted that nearly all the unruly & nasty riders were Black, but immediately added that it's because they're a marginalized group. It's a shame, he's a really cool guy, but foolishly blinded.
Niggers are far from marginalized in the US. Society and media goes out of its way to guilt trip people into believing that they're an oppressed group

haywood
08-17-2021, 08:46 PM
I know a guy who used to be an Uber driver. He admitted that nearly all the unruly & nasty riders were Black, but immediately added that it's because they're a marginalized group. It's a shame, he's a really cool guy, but foolishly blinded.
Niggers are far from marginalized in the US. Society and media goes out of its way to guilt trip people into believing that they're an oppressed group

If there is "systemic racism" in this country it is known as "apefirmative blacktion!!"

Coon Club Road
08-17-2021, 09:02 PM
If I was an Uber driver pulling up on a nigger fare, I'd ease on past as if it wasn't even there.

Jim Crow
08-17-2021, 09:09 PM
He allowed himself to be washed by the liberals and the liberal media.I’d probably ignore him and disassociate myself. I hate liberal thinking!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-18-2021, 12:01 AM
I have a friend that was the best man at my wedding and I’ve known for over 20 years that I no longer speak to because of his similar thought process. It’s a shame but I can’t listen to it.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-18-2021, 12:28 AM

As ignorant as he is, he's lucky he didn't "used to be an Uber driver" due to being murdered by a nigger fare. He may end up being even a "cooler" guy when he ends up in the freezer at the morgue.

Tar Remover
08-19-2021, 08:55 PM
I go out of my way to marginalize niggers. They earned it.:lol

Anastasia
08-21-2021, 02:12 PM
That fool's thinking is literally backwards. Niggers are not nasty because they're disliked, they're disliked because they're nasty.