PDA

View Full Version : Barbra Streisand would rather Niggers played 1976 film A Star Is Born

Unregistered
08-16-2021, 06:08 PM
Another Hollywood black ass kissing Leftie?..Barbra Streisand would rather Niggers played the Re-make of 1976 film A Star Is Born. Will Smith Coon and Beyoncé Baboon!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9898899/Barbra-Streisand-SLAMS-Lady-Gaga-Bradley-Cooper-version-1976-movie-Star-Born.html#comments

Jim Crow
08-16-2021, 08:42 PM
Barbara Streisand is a liberal fuck from waay back! And the thing about these hollywierdos is that they don’t practice what they preach.Barbara pretends to love niggers.But I am sure the only niggers this bitch is around are her servants.Another pandering liberal POS!

Nigger Wrangler
08-17-2021, 03:26 AM
Another Hollywood black ass kissing Leftie?..Barbra Streisand would rather Niggers played the Re-make of 1976 film A Star Is Born. Will Smith Coon and Beyoncé Baboon!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9898899/Barbra-Streisand-SLAMS-Lady-Gaga-Bradley-Cooper-version-1976-movie-Star-Born.html#comments

I'm a Kristofferson fan, but Streisand was nothing special in the movie.

Hollywood has been making A Star is Born over and over and over. Judy Garland was better than Streisand. For that matter, so was Lady Gaga! (Birth name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta)

Gaga is a nigger lover too. But at least she can act.

Niggers do not make things better. Ever.

deadmann83
08-22-2021, 03:18 AM
Barbra Streisand would rather Niggers played the Re-make of 1976 film A Star Is Born. Like anyone has ever, or still gives a shit what that Obese motor-mouthed landwhale retard Barbra Streisand thinks or has to say. :lol

Blue Gum
08-22-2021, 11:54 AM
Barbara Streisand is a liberal fuck from waay back! And the thing about these hollywierdos is that they don’t practice what they preach.Barbara pretends to love niggers.But I am sure the only niggers this bitch is around are her servants.Another pandering liberal POS!

I was gonna say that.....that niggerwood bitch has been a 110% liberal for decades....

jenkemfactory
08-22-2021, 05:53 PM
That 'tard Barbara Streisand is pure Bull Shit.