PDA

View Full Version : Terrell the MTA train conductor lets his untrained boo drive train full of people

Whitey Ford
08-16-2021, 12:41 PM
NYC motorman fired after he let untrained GF drive train full of people

https://i.imgur.com/ZH6hCKh.jpg

Police are on the lookout for an MTA motorman who allegedly allowed his untrained girlfriend to operate a D-line train full of passengers. The incident took place on Friday, August 13, when motorman Terrell Harris was apparently on a date with girlfriend Dominique Belgrave in the subway. In a now-deleted series of Instagram stories posted by Belgrave, the couple could be seen holding hands and sharing romantic moments in the driver's cab. "Yes, this is me operating the train right now," an exhilarated Belgrave could be heard saying in one of the videos, which she captioned, "Conducting The D u hurdddd."

The dangerously romantic episode did not end here as Harris and Belgrave also posed for selfies together in the cab, all the while an untrained Belgrave was operating the train. They also held hands over the controls as the train jaunted through 50th Street, 55th Street, and 62nd Street stations. In one of the videos, when the train can be seen traveling towards Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue, Harris complained about stop markers to his girlfriend as she responded, "Y’all ain’t put the stickers in a visible place!" A third video clip shows the woman going back inside the passenger car.

https://meaww.com/terrell-harris-nyc-motorman-mta-fired-untrained-gf-drive-train-dangerous

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 02:17 PM
Having a nigger motormonk is bad enough, an untrained motormonk incomprehensible!

As this train was speeding along, you can be assured there was also muh dikkery going on in the cab! Damn those niggers!
:fume

Groid_Rage
08-16-2021, 02:17 PM
She-apes are the pits.
:melon

IseDaDiva
08-16-2021, 03:15 PM
Having a nigger motormonk is bad enough, an untrained motormonk incomprehensible!

As this train was speeding along, you can be assured there was also muh dikkery going on in the cab! Damn those niggers!

Without a doubt!

Keep giving niggers positions of responsibility and power to show the lack of raycisms and demonstrate "they are just like us!" and this will always be the result - muh dik and disaster for humans.

I wouldn't entrust that bubble-lipped, minus-IQ buck and his wall-eyed hoe to clean my gutters.

Anastasia
08-16-2021, 03:21 PM
If government officials want people to take more public transportation in the name of the environment or whatever, they need to make a push to remove niggers from positions of authority and (un)safety in that industry.

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 04:50 PM
" ... I wouldn't entrust that bubble-lipped, minus-IQ buck and his wall-eyed hoe to clean my gutters."

FFS I wouldn't either!

They would probably put the ladder through the windows or destroy the awnings or some shit like that!

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 04:57 PM
If government officials want people to take more public transportation in the name of the environment or whatever, they need to make a push to remove niggers from positions of authority and (un)safety in that industry.

I remember a story on Forensic Files recently where a nigger was HNIC of a simple tug boat... a simple tug boat that pushed a string of barges into a bridge abutment holding up an Amtrak Bridge.

Willie Brillo took a wrong turn because he couldn't read a map, compass or radar or some shit like that... or maybe it was because he was drinking malt liquor or Mad Dog 20/20... nevertheless costing many humans their lives.

IseDaDiva
08-16-2021, 05:06 PM
FFS I wouldn't either!

They would probably put the ladder through the windows or destroy the awnings or some shit like that!

It isn't even their fault. They're primitive beasts who just don't understand, are not up to any complex tasks, and have no morals or conscience. If you let a chimpanzee drive a car and it crashes, you can't bleme the chimp, but blame yourself. All those humans who give niggers responsible jobs, let them out of prison early, rent apartments to them, or allow them to handle money only have themselves to blame when the nigger massively screws it all up.

Failure is the niggers' default position.

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 05:09 PM
It isn't even their fault. They're primitive beasts who just don't understand, are not up to any complex tasks, and have no morals or conscience. If you let a chimpanzee drive a car and it crashes, you can't bleme the chimp, but blame yourself. All those humans who give niggers responsible jobs, let them out of prison early, rent apartments to them, or allow them to handle money only have themselves to blame when the nigger massively screws it all up.

Failure is the niggers' default position.

Yes I suppose a good analogy would be being pissed off at your bowling ball because it didn't knock 'em all down.

Bowling balls and niggers are comparable!

Anastasia
08-16-2021, 10:15 PM
I remember a story on Forensic Files recently where a nigger was HNIC of a simple tug boat... a simple tug boat that pushed a string of barges into a bridge abutment holding up an Amtrak Bridge.

Willie Brillo took a wrong turn because he couldn't read a map, compass or radar or some shit like that... or maybe it was because he was drinking malt liquor or Mad Dog 20/20... nevertheless costing many humans their lives.

Just like that sand nigger who got a ship stuck and blocked the whole Suez Canal.

Coon Town
08-16-2021, 10:44 PM
Used to have several major & minor railroads as clients, and I can tell you that the DOT/FRA does not play. This stupid nig will likely never work in any safety-sensitive or DOT regulated industry, ever. Thankfully no humans were harmed.

CoonsЯus
08-16-2021, 11:10 PM
The biggest shock is the boo was actually a she-ape and not a poor lost human shark !

Coon Club Road
08-17-2021, 12:12 AM
Used to have several major & minor railroads as clients, and I can tell you that the DOT/FRA does not play. This stupid nig will likely never work in any safety-sensitive or DOT regulated industry, ever. Thankfully no humans were harmed.

Spook be sayin' juss sends doze food "tamps to my nest foe the ress o my life!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-17-2021, 04:18 AM

Now they want these diversity hires in the cockpit of airliners. At some point the automatic pilot has to be disengaged and the plane has to actually be flown manually. Considering a niggers low IQ, we can be rest assured there will be massive loss of life due to airline disasters in the very near future.

nigfreewisconsin
08-19-2021, 05:23 AM

I can attest to this. When I was a teenager I volunteered at an operating railroad museum, one of the oldest and biggest in America. If we screwed up, the FRA could and sometimes would come down hard. I had an excellent safety record, but I had heard of others who, well, did not, and were gone very quickly. The vast majority of volunteers there were former railroaders, retired, who just could not stay off the rails in retirement (Not that I blame them) and nearly all were white, with some hispanics here and there. Niggers were very few and rarely lasted more than a week or two. You screw up. You're out. No two ways about it. Unauthorized operation of a locomotive is a serious offense, usually a crime, a felony, and I am thinking that the nigger and its sow may be looking at the possibility of being charged with one.

Coon Club Road
08-19-2021, 01:50 PM
Now they want these diversity hires in the cockpit of airliners. At some point the automatic pilot has to be disengaged and the plane has to actually be flown manually. Considering a niggers low IQ, we can be rest assured there will be massive loss of life due to airline disasters in the very near future.

I didn't do the math on this but I was told both of those 737- Max airliners that fell out of the sky had niggers at the wheel.

The very same technical problem occurred across the fleet, but the human piloted aircraft used training and experience to mitigate the issue, noting after the trip was safely completed of the problem.

So if in fact that was the case, why are there still nigger pilots behind the stick?

Shit can them from the flight deck and reassign them.

The airline still needs people to empty the lavatory trucks when they are full!

Celticgirl
08-19-2021, 10:50 PM
Just like that sand nigger who got a ship stuck and blocked the whole Suez Canal.

My stupid cuckservative friends were trying to say it was Hilary Clinton and George Soros trafficking kids. They are idiots.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2021, 01:26 AM
The airline still needs people to empty the lavatory trucks when they are full!

See what happens when niggers empty lavatory trucks in the video below!

And you trust your life to a spook pilot that was a minority hire?

https://youtu.be/rs8cgeuzcy4

Anastasia
08-20-2021, 04:49 PM
I didn't do the math on this but I was told both of those 737- Max airliners that fell out of the sky had niggers at the wheel.

One was a nigger (Ethiopia) and the other was a sand nigger (Indonesia - majority Muslim country).

Anastasia
08-20-2021, 05:29 PM
My stupid cuckservative friends were trying to say it was Hilary Clinton and George Soros trafficking kids. They are idiots.

Where did that idea come from?

Odd choice of villains for cuckservatives. The cuckservatives I know are cool with Hillary and in fact voted for her in 2016 because Trump wuz gonna be mean to da po' niggers and especially the po' sand niggers, boo hoo.

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 05:47 PM
Where did that idea come from?

Odd choice of villains for cuckservatives. The cuckservatives I know are cool with Hillary and in fact voted for her in 2016 because Trump wuz gonna be mean to da po' niggers and especially the po' sand niggers, boo hoo.

Yes. Truly a combination of Adolf Hitler and the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

deadmann83
08-22-2021, 03:43 AM
One was a nigger (Ethiopia) and the other was a sand nigger (Indonesia - majority Muslim country). Well to be fair, the sand nigger probably got confused and thought it's assignment was to perform a suicide bombing... :lol

Brujojr
08-22-2021, 06:52 PM
Who in their right mind would hire a nigger to conduct a train in the first?? If I see a nigger conducting a train, I rather miss it and wait for the next one. I rather be safe than sorry.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-23-2021, 01:17 AM
Who in their right mind would hire a nigger to conduct a train in the first?? If I see a nigger conducting a train, I rather miss it and wait for the next one. I rather be safe than sorry.

I've shared this incident from my younger days here before, but 20 years or so back, when i was starting a family and career, I took a job interview that required a flight on a regional airline. Everything was golden along the way, the interview went great, they offered me the job, and I was stoked.

I went back to the airport and checked in for the flight home. I was excited to tell my wife all about it.

But, when I walked up the stairs to the aircraft, I looked to the left, and there, to my compete disgust, was a nigger pilot, and a nigger co-pilot.

I thought -- Oh, FUCK NO! I waited for the stairs to clear, walked back into the little airport, and bought a ticket on another flight.

I had just been issued my first "real" credit card with a paltry 4-figure limit. I burned a good amount of that to avoid those nigger pilots.

Brujojr
08-23-2021, 03:27 PM
I've shared this incident from my younger days here before, but 20 years or so back, when i was starting a family and career, I took a job interview that required a flight on a regional airline. Everything was golden along the way, the interview went great, they offered me the job, and I was stoked.

I went back to the airport and checked in for the flight home. I was excited to tell my wife all about it.

But, when I walked up the stairs to the aircraft, I looked to the left, and there, to my compete disgust, was a nigger pilot, and a nigger co-pilot.

I thought -- Oh, FUCK NO! I waited for the stairs to clear, walked back into the little airport, and bought a ticket on another flight.

I had just been issued my first "real" credit card with a paltry 4-figure limit. I burned a good amount of that to avoid those nigger pilots.

Two chimps flying a plane? You're just asking for disaster to happen. You did good, you have a family to go to. No amount of money would replace you, I would never trust two niggers muh dickin around in the air to land a plane on surface, no chance!! Must as well kiss your arse goodbye and get well with the lord before the chimps wreck the aircraft.

Sandy
08-28-2021, 04:19 PM

As it should be, but with this Biden administration, I just don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if EEOC and DOJ agents go along with any DOT/NTSB investigators, to make sure the nigger's "civil rights" aren't violated.

I once saw an MTA niggeress take five minutes, I'm not kidding, five minutes, to put in a roll of receipt paper.

Jim Crow
08-28-2021, 04:39 PM
Niggers like to boast and post pics and vids online of their wrongdoings.Passenders will be safer now that nigger lost it’s job!