PDA

View Full Version : Oldie But Goody, Nigger Armed Robber's Mudda Complains About her Buttnugget Got Shot Holding Up a Store

Groid_Rage
08-15-2021, 11:38 PM
This video and crime are from 2013, but you can see the same sort of shit ape mothering and parenting that created scum like Michael Brownstain. Adric White (nigger) wuz robbing a Fambly Dollah Store in Mobile AL (niggers)
Suspect's family angry at Good Samaritan, police
3,097,497 views Nov 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxMljF2QPQ
The robbery ape was already out on bail for the same sort of crime .
The sowgrilla said the good samaritan "He shouldn't have been involved", “he didn’t have to shoot him.” , "should've left the store and went about his business"

Not even call the police? The family sound like a bunch of criminals too, especially the sow who crapped him out.

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2021, 11:44 PM
Five shots, and no batwings issued ? Trust me, negroes - you don't want a race war with YT.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 10:14 AM
Five shots, and no batwings issued ? Trust me, negroes - you don't want a race war with YT.

Keep stockpiling ammo just in case!

CoonsЯus
08-16-2021, 10:42 AM
wonder if that nigger felon is still around in 2021? I pray not !

animal mother
08-16-2021, 10:51 AM
wonder if that nigger felon is still around in 2021? I pray not !

It’s either in NU or DNS. I hope it’s the latter.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-16-2021, 12:28 PM
This video and crime are from 2013, but you can see the same sort of shit ape mothering and parenting that created scum like Michael Brownstain. Edric White (nigger) wuz robbing a Fambly Dollah Store in Mobile AL (niggers)
Suspect's family angry at Good Samaritan, police
3,097,497 views Nov 14, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxMljF2QPQ
The robbery ape was already out on bail for the same sort of crime .
The sowgrilla said the good samaritan "He shouldn't have been involved", “he didn’t have to shoot him.” , "should've left the store and went about his business"

Not even call the police? The family sound like a bunch of criminals too, especially the sow who crapped him out.

Typical nigger parenting.:panerachimp

Groid_Rage
08-16-2021, 12:59 PM
Because the whole scene summed up everything I hate about niggers, including their huge mouths, low IQs and utter lack of morals or scruples.
Mike Brownturd's shit ape mom was the same. She acted like her thug scum son was a saint and he only kilt cause he was a coon!
:traybat :rofl

Ray Cizzums
08-17-2021, 01:32 PM
Mike Brownturd's shit ape mom was the same. She acted like her thug scum son was a saint and he only kilt cause he was a coon!
Which, by itself, is reason enough. Hood rat niggers should thank us for not exterminating the whole tribe,
just based on recent history.