PDA

View Full Version : My username is Chutzpah and I have negrophobia…

chutzpah
08-15-2021, 11:34 PM
Hello Chimpout community! I love this site and all of the informative blogs, forum threads, user’s profile pictures, funny memes, and videos.

I am here because we need to stop negroes from taking over!

I reside in California and continue to see more of them in my county.

I saw a couple of them in my gym and, among other things, their uncleanliness makes me hate them with a passion.

I have stopped watching television because it is saturated with pro-negro propaganda, like negro-loving commercials and shows.

I am here because I want to protect my nieces and nephew from the negro-contamination.

WE MUST DO ALL WE CAN TO STOP THE SPREAD!

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THEIR POPULATION TO GROW!

Thank you
Chutzpah

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2021, 11:39 PM
You are among friends, Chutzpah. Our contempt for the funky negro is not a coincidence, it's a shared reaction,
to experiences we all have in common. Welcome to The Chimpout.
:bugeye 16720

chutzpah
08-15-2021, 11:58 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome Ray, I believe you when you say I am among friends!

jenkemfactory
08-16-2021, 01:04 AM
You have some gall!! Haha!
Shalom, welcome!
(No, I'm not Jewish.)

chutzpah
08-16-2021, 02:26 AM
Hello and thanks for welcoming me jenkemfactory!

(I am also not Jewish, I took the Yiddish term from an episode of Futurama)

tweakstick
08-16-2021, 04:09 AM
Welcome aboard, Chutzpah! We're glad you are enjoying the site and feel free to call them niggers here.

:club

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Chutz!

Niggers are like rust on the 'ole Dodge pick up... you see a spot and the next thing you know, it's covered.

They make paint known as POR... paint over rust. It's a shame no one invents PON!

Share some of your favorite nigger stories when you have a chance!

SC Anemia
08-16-2021, 09:54 AM
Hello Chutzpah and welcome! :welcome

*now grab a whip and get busy :whip

Groid_Rage
08-16-2021, 10:43 AM
Chutzpah, you don't have a phobia. There is nothing irrational about hating and wanting to avoid the groids. That is plain common sense. This site has 1000s of reasons to prove you right.

CoonsЯus
08-16-2021, 11:27 PM
well you've certainly found the right place to share commonality with your hatred for the negro beast. Remember, it's not you it's them ! CO is my safe space, my sane place, my second home and favorite residence for my sanity. You are not alone and never will be !!

Welcome !!

:naggers

haywood
08-16-2021, 11:33 PM
Hello Chimpout community! I love this site and all of the informative blogs, forum threads, user’s profile pictures, funny memes, and videos.

I am here because we need to stop negroes from taking over!

I reside in California and continue to see more of them in my county.

I saw a couple of them in my gym and, among other things, their uncleanliness makes me hate them with a passion.

I have stopped watching television because it is saturated with pro-negro propaganda, like negro-loving commercials and shows.

I am here because I want to protect my nieces and nephew from the negro-contamination.

WE MUST DO ALL WE CAN TO STOP THE SPREAD!

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THEIR POPULATION TO GROW!

Thank you
Chutzpah

WELCOME aboard!! Now start bashing "SWARTZEHS!!"

chutzpah
08-16-2021, 11:44 PM
Hello tweakstick!
I don’t want to become comfortable using “nigger” on here because I don’t want to get caught saying it in public.

CoonsЯus
08-17-2021, 08:27 AM
Hello tweakstick!
I don’t want to become comfortable using “nigger” on here because I don’t want to get caught saying it in public.

give it a week or so

Coon Town
08-18-2021, 01:26 AM
:nigdar

Ignatow
08-18-2021, 01:59 AM
Welcome. Again, call niggers for what they are. They are lower than primates or cockroaches.

Tar Remover
08-18-2021, 02:58 AM
Welcome Chutzpah! Fuck those niggers. Grab a stick and start bashing!:club:cellblockwelcome

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-18-2021, 06:06 PM
Welcome, Chutz! I've actually found that niggers dislike being referred to as "Negroes" even more than calling them what they are -- niggers. As far as I'm concerned, you could refer to them as "dog turds" and I'd know exactly what you were talking about.

Welcome!

chutzpah
08-18-2021, 11:01 PM
Thanks to you all for welcoming me to my new home!

Members like you are why I love it here!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-18-2021, 11:14 PM
Welcome bud! You can call them Mondays as well. We all get that reference. I prefer nigger mainly because of how much it pisses them off.

IseDaDiva
08-19-2021, 09:53 AM
Hello tweakstick!

Well, you can call them something else, like coon, nog, boot lips, shitskins, groids, jigs, jungle bunnies, bucks, sows, brillo heads, boons, sprogs, pickanninnies - there are "99 Words for Coons". :lol Go ahead and call them "niggers". It feels good to let it out.

Anyway, welcome! :D

MightyWhite
08-19-2021, 03:10 PM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us. Just remember when you are here you are with the best.

Chimp Detester
08-19-2021, 08:30 PM
Welcome aboard these awesome forums, most honorable Mazzah Chutzpah! And please always keep in mind the very wise words of the great and famous (yet ever so humble and always unconceited), the one and only Chimp Detester:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

:kfcnig

chutzpah
08-20-2021, 01:54 AM
Well, you can call them something else, like coon, nog, boot lips, shitskins, groids, jigs, jungle bunnies, bucks, sows, brillo heads, boons, sprogs, pickanninnies - there are "99 Words for Coons". :lol Go ahead and call them "niggers". It feels good to let it out.

Anyway, welcome! :D

HAHA! IseDaDiva, you are like a thesaurus!

Thank you for welcoming me with alternatives!

Coon Club Road
08-20-2021, 11:08 AM

Nigger probably has a record number of synonyms... even in multiple languages!

But all you need to say is nigger, and you've got the floor!

IseDaDiva
08-20-2021, 05:17 PM

YW. You could always call them "Mondays" since everyone hates Mondays, but I suggest calling a spade a spade! :lol