PDA

View Full Version : La’Ronjanae moves way out in the middle of the desert to get away from Whitey's racisms

Whitey Ford
08-15-2021, 06:57 PM
Why not just go back to Apefrica?
'We're here to stay.' Despite isolation and racism, Black Americans feel at home in California's desert

https://i.imgur.com/JMuUnpg.jpg

For the few Black Americans who live in the California desert, it takes willpower to feel at ease in these playgrounds, and imagination to make them feel like home.

In the first half of the last century, hundreds of Black people from the South, and from Los Angeles and the Bay Area, settled in desert communities like Palm Springs. They came for some of the same reasons that drew many white people: plentiful jobs, ample land to put down stakes, and the live-and-let-live openness of what still felt like America's frontier.

But the picture-postcard settings and air of possibility masked an uglier reality for Black newcomers.

Many towns historically restricted Black families to segregated neighborhoods through housing covenants and lending practices. That legacy lives on.

Today, the presence of an established Black community isn't obvious when driving through Curtis' hometown, where low-lying houses hide behind Moorish-style screens, meticulously kept cactus gardens look as untouchable as jewelry displays, and locals ride around their condo complexes in golf carts designed to resemble Mercedes and Rolls Royces.

https://news.yahoo.com/were-stay-despite-isolation-racism-120016206.html

Ray Cizzums
08-15-2021, 11:00 PM
Ho lee fuk, do these niggers whine about raycizzums, and how. WTF do they expect ? They're members of the
stupidest, most violent tribe of idiots on the planet. Who's fault is that ? There isn't any other group that inspires
people to flee, en masse, at the prospect of their arrival. Selling the only home they've ever lived in, for peanuts,
and heading for parts unknown ? That kind of reaction is borne of the invariable results, not of "Prejudice" and
"Bigotry". Palm Springs planted trees, so they wouldn't have to look at your badly maintained properties, ffs.
One of our country's worst nigger shitholes, Tulsa, Oklahoma, is in the desert. Niggers, please - we're not buying
your sob story. You know your tribe sucks, which is why you always attach yourselves to us. Stay with your own kind.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
08-15-2021, 11:17 PM
I'm wondering just how much troof there is to this. I graduated HS about a 40 minute drive from Palm Springs. At the time, 1974, PS was a REALLY expensive and posh place to live. In reality, only old people and their parents lived in PS but they were people with money, a LOT of money.

Either the place has radically changed or something here isn't right. I think they have sensors that detect the NADA value of the vehicle you're driving at the city limits. Anything under 80k gets automatically ejected into outer space.

This is like imagining herds of wild niggers living in Malibu or Beverly Hills.

Palm Springs is actually a weird place, it is indeed WAY the fuck out in the desert. Before you get there, you're driving through places you'd NEVER want to break down in.

Anastasia
08-16-2021, 08:50 AM
I'm wondering just how much troof there is to this. I graduated HS about a 40 minute drive from Palm Springs. At the time, 1974, PS was a REALLY expensive and posh place to live. In reality, only old people and their parents lived in PS but they were people with money, a LOT of money.

Either the place has radically changed or something here isn't right. I think they have sensors that detect the NADA value of the vehicle you're driving at the city limits. Anything under 80k gets automatically ejected into outer space.

This is like imagining herds of wild niggers living in Malibu or Beverly Hills.

Palm Springs is actually a weird place, it is indeed WAY the fuck out in the desert. Before you get there, you're driving through places you'd NEVER want to break down in.

Troof? Any article that praises niggers is full of BULLSHIT.

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 05:02 PM
No worries... they'll move back to town once they find it's too far to the welfare office and not enough muh dikk/muh poosey to satisfy the nigro crave of like every 5 minutes!

Jim Crow
08-16-2021, 06:11 PM
Niggers are like cockroaches,only worse!They infest an prosperous area and it soon turns to a shit hole where no human wants to live. There are many examples of this.Niggers ruin everything!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-16-2021, 07:07 PM
So they even have to pimp out their golf carts to look like Mercedes Benz's and Rolls Royce's. Lol. Niggers are niggers wherever they live.:rich

Sandy
08-19-2021, 06:09 PM
So they even have to pimp out their golf carts to look like Mercedes Benz's and Rolls Royce's. Lol. Niggers are niggers wherever they live.

I can just imagine a golf cart turned into something like this, maybe even worse.