PDA

View Full Version : Meet Sgt. Richard Hy

SC Anemia
08-15-2021, 02:33 PM

A little background. Richard Hy is a Sgt. in the NY National Guard. He's also a Drill Sergeant and Buffalo, NY police officer until he recently resigned from the PD.

In this picture, he was minding his own business running some errands when he had a chance encounter with some random tar pidgeon with a skateboard. Out of nowhere the nigger spit on his truck and tried to hit Hy with it's skateboard. Sgt.Hy throat punched the nigger which dropped it to the sidewalk and sat on its chest waiting on the police.

Buffalo Officer Richard Hy was caught on video punching a man and squatting on his chest for several minutes until on-duty officers arrived at the scene at the corner of Elmwood Avenue and Utica Street. Hy is wearing military garb in the video, taken by Abu Pablo, which has since been removed from Facebook.

The video shows the man take a few steps toward Hy, who then jabs him in the head. The man wobbled as Hy swung at the man again. The man appeared to have been hurt by the punch and Hy wrestled him to the ground.

https://www.wivb.com/news/buffalo-police-internal-affairs-investigative-officer-involved-in-off-duty-elmwood-fight/

Forgive me if I've already shared this video. I became aware of Sgt Hy because of his "Angry Cops" videos on YouTube. This one ABSOLUTELY illustrates what exactly a nigger is. Cracked me up and pissed me off at the same time. Video starts at 1:38 .

https://youtu.be/YJP7LCIG5b0

SC Anemia
08-15-2021, 02:53 PM
https://youtu.be/2rxxHxX_ZJI

jenkemfactory
08-15-2021, 10:43 PM
How dare whitey defend himself?
A hundred years ago.....things would have been different.

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 10:19 AM
A hundred years ago the spook would have stepped aside asking the sergeant if he could spit shine his boots.

Chimpwhipper
08-18-2021, 06:22 PM
We could whip an uppity nigger a hundred years ago if they got sassy, or looked at our wimmen.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-18-2021, 10:14 PM

A little background. Richard Hy is a Sgt. in the NY National Guard. He's also a Drill Sergeant and Buffalo, NY police officer until he recently resigned from the PD.

In this picture, he was minding his own business running some errands when he had a chance encounter with some random tar pidgeon with a skateboard. Out of nowhere the nigger spit on his truck and tried to hit Hy with it's skateboard. Sgt.Hy throat punched the nigger which dropped it to the sidewalk and sat on its chest waiting on the police.

Forgive me if I've already shared this video. I became aware of Sgt Hy because of his "Angry Cops" videos on YouTube. This one ABSOLUTELY illustrates what exactly a nigger is. Cracked me up and pissed me off at the same time.

Dude! -- I rarely click on YT links, or any vid links for that matter -- I simply don't have the time or patience for events to unfold, especially if their duration is in the double digits, but for whatever reason, I clicked on this one.

Once I got in, I couldn't get out!

This guy is E-P-I-C -- !!!

That nigger sow, on the other hand, represents everything that makes we Chimpers, LOATHE niggers in the first place!

Shiftless, lazy, dumb, anti-Human, parasitical vermin...

haywood
08-18-2021, 10:20 PM
A hundred years ago the spook would have stepped aside asking the sergeant if he could spit shine his boots.

We NEED a RETURN to THOSE times!!

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 02:48 AM
Dude! -- I rarely click on YT links, or any vid links for that matter -- I simply don't have the time or patience for events to unfold, especially if their duration is in the double digits, but for whatever reason, I clicked on this one.

This guy is E-P-I-C -- !!!

That nigger sow, on the other hand, represents everything that makes we Chimpers, LOATHE niggers in the first place!

Shiftless, lazy, dumb, anti-Human, parasitical vermin...

I'm glad you enjoyed it MPH. The dude cracks me up. Sometimes it gets a little silly but he's one of only two that I actually subscribe to.
Being a Marine and former Sheriff's Deputy myself, Sgt. Hy is right in my wheelhouse.

He has a few different series of videos and not just Angry Cops. One I never miss is "This Old Crack House" and it's exactly what the name implies. He bought a bonafide, fucked-up, torn to hell, crack house somewhere in Buffalo and the series follows him trying to resurrect it and eventually flip it. Being a big fan of the PBS series This Old House, I had to check it out, it's cost me hours of my time watching. I'm addicted. :lol

BTW, yeah that sow DOES exemplify everything I despise about niggers. If she weighed 350 on the hoof she'd have all the bases covered.

Tar Remover
08-19-2021, 11:05 AM
EXCELLENT! Good work Sgt Hy! Where can I send a Care Package.....?

Ray Cizzums
08-19-2021, 02:52 PM
See that little niggerfaggot in the wheelchair raising a bat at the Sgt. ? That's is assault, and menacing.
Not that I'd ever whine to cops about it. I'd just take the bat away from it, and wheel it onto a storm drain grate,
where it couldn't bother anyone.
:bugeye

SC Anemia
08-19-2021, 03:08 PM

https://youtu.be/s7ICeSKFc18