PDA

View Full Version : Niglet caps baby momma on Zoom

Unregistered
08-14-2021, 04:47 PM
This is hysterical!

https://newsminatii.in/who-was-shamaya-lynn-toddler-fatally-shot-woman-during-work-video-call/world/

Coon Club Road
08-14-2021, 07:56 PM
Damn that is piss poor translation!

Like Chinese shit you buy with an operators manual with translation so poor you can't understand it!

Defund Welfare
08-15-2021, 02:34 AM
I loved this story, it brightened my day when I saw it a couple days ago! I saw it on YouTube too and the comments sucked, people saying the typical “thoughts and prayers” and “second amendment is bad” crap.
Well I will be the first to state the obvious reminder that America does not have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
I love the second amendment because it helps niggers delete each other faster, and allows responsible gun owners (Humans) to protect themselves from nigger cockroaches.
These stupid niggers are obvious Darwin Award Winners, and to all the liberal clowns that say the typical crap like “guns are bad, this could have been avoided” these niggers were clearly irresponsible to begin with and if it wasn’t the loaded gun these niggers would have been deleted through their own idiocy some other way. It was going to happen regardless, so don’t blame guns.

Jim Crow
08-15-2021, 08:54 AM
Good job little nigger! The stupid irresponsible sheboon shoulda been responsible for once and put the loaded weapon where it’s savage turdlet couldn’t get to it,But, this is expected. After all, niggers are the most ignorant irresponsible beasts in the known universe!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-15-2021, 09:04 AM
Damn that is piss poor translation!

Like Chinese shit you buy with an operators manual with translation so poor you can't understand it!

No shit. WTF was that? Looks like an illiterate nigger wrote it. Happy ending nonetheless.

haywood
08-15-2021, 09:19 AM
This is hysterical!

https://newsminatii.in/who-was-shamaya-lynn-toddler-fatally-shot-woman-during-work-video-call/world/

Did the niglet hold the gun sideways?!

lurking
08-15-2021, 11:10 AM
” these niggers were clearly irresponsible to begin with and if it wasn’t the loaded gun these niggers would have been deleted through their own idiocy some other way. It was going to happen regardless, so don’t blame guns.

interesting theory, I like it! question is, can we find enough examples of niggers self-deleting by their own stupidity, other than guns, to support it? Might be worth it’s own sub-forum, Darwinian evolution.

I can so imagine what happened here - Buck is heading out on his daily run to rob the likka-sto’, high on Fentanyl, Floyd-style, and leaves the gun on the table. Little nigglet mimmicks what “daddy” does, plays “rob da hoe”. Nigglet is not scared by the gun going off, as this has already become normal for it, but stares at mommy with gaping mouth

Unregistered
08-15-2021, 12:28 PM
Sounds like a fun TikTok challenge for niglets. Cap yo mammy!