PDA

View Full Version : Rapist Nigger, 26, who snatched 13-year-old schoolgirl

Unregistered
08-13-2021, 07:07 PM
Rapist, 26, who snatched 13-year-old schoolgirl off the street and forced her to perform sex act is Jailed for 20 years...Another Worthless Nigger a drain on our Society!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9891171/Rapist-26-snatched-13-year-old-schoolgirl-street-forced-perform-sex-acts.html#comments

Coon Club Road
08-13-2021, 10:36 PM
Mind boggling how niggers insist on filming their crimes and muh dikkery, only to be used against them for identification and conviction.

Stupid looks at meez niggers !

CoonsЯus
08-14-2021, 09:27 AM
Those fucking DM commenters need shooting too.

IseDaDiva
08-14-2021, 10:19 AM
I had to go back to the top of the page after reading this:

Footage shared to social media last year prompted outrage, with furious locals warned not to take the law into their own hands after angry groups gathered at addresses in the area.

In April, Nelson was beaten in jail hours after admitting his crimes, according to The Sun.

I wasn't sure if this happened somewhere in Africa or London. People are actually getting angry at niggers?

Unless the nigger is coddled in protective custody (after all, can't have child-raping bucks being harmed) maybe he'll get beaten to death after being repeatedly ass-raped first. The shitstain needs to be eliminated.

Coon Club Road
08-14-2021, 11:02 AM
"... maybe he'll get beaten to death after being repeatedly ass-raped first..."

I joyfully once read an inmate was discovered to be a child molester inside the walls of the big house.

His shower mates returned the favor by ass-raping him with the splintery handle of a plumbers friend. He didn't need to be beat to death as the plumbers friend led to a painful death caused by bleeding out through his rectum.

Wrecked um, hell it killed him :lol

Sandy
08-14-2021, 04:09 PM
That nigger needs to be remembered in the same way as Emmett Till.

Blue Gum
08-15-2021, 06:58 PM
Do they let niggers out of nigger-U early like they do here in the US?