PDA

View Full Version : Abdullah the Butcher Reincarnated

Chimpwhipper
08-13-2021, 01:14 PM
I was on my way from work to take care of a friend's dawg when I spotted a shirtless, bun-headed 400 lb buck helping a 399 lb sow in spandex load some stuff into the sow's hooptie. One of the buck nigger's tits wouldn't even fit into a 5 gallin bucket. He reminded me of the now dead wrestler Abdulla the Butcher. I went home and immediately started working on a 12 pack of Miller High Life to take the edge off the trauma. Godamytee

animal mother
08-13-2021, 01:21 PM
One of the buck nigger's tits wouldn't even fit into a 5 gallon bucket.

Sow don't have tits, they have udders. :lmao

Ignatow
08-13-2021, 01:58 PM
I remember Abdullah the Butcher. Same era as Dusty Rhodes.

IseDaDiva
08-13-2021, 05:27 PM
I was on my way from work to take care of a friend's dawg when I spotted a shirtless, bun-headed 400 lb buck helping a 399 lb sow in spandex load some stuff into the sow's hooptie. One of the buck nigger's tits wouldn't even fit into a 5 gallin bucket. He reminded me of the now dead wrestler Abdulla the Butcher. I went home and immediately started working on a 12 pack of Miller High Life to take the edge off the trauma. Godamytee

It's odd how all these underpriviliged, marginalized niggers are all so damned OBESE. Oh, but that's YT's fault too. Niggers say it is.

Chimpwhipper
08-14-2021, 07:28 PM
I remember Abdullah the Butcher. Same era as Dusty Rhodes.

Yep. My buddy from the band AntiSeen, Jeff Clayton befriended Abdullah and hung out with him until Abdullah met Jesus. Biggest man-tits I ever saw