PDA

View Full Version : Nigger let out of NU early because of COVID, and a couple of days later it gives goodness to a teenaper

Sandy
08-13-2021, 12:39 PM
It did a sort of public service, I have to admit. So send it back to NU after this job well done.

Jerry Crawford, 25, was serving time for burglary when he was let out on "public health emergency credits" to parole supervision on Nov. 4, prison officials confirmed to NJ.com Wednesday.

He has since been charged with the murder of Davion Scarbrough, 18, who was gunned down in Bridgeton on Nov. 6 — just two days after Crawford got out of South Woods State Prison, the outlet said.

He was charged alongside Yusuf Waites — who had also just gotten out of custody less than a month before the shooting.

Waites, 23, was released from Garden State Youth Correctional Facility in Crosswicks on Oct. 10 after completing his sentence on a gun charge, according to the report.

Waites was also indicted for attempting to kill two other men in a sweeping indictment involving eight other defendants, another killing, a drive-by shooting and a daylight gun battle, NJ.com said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nj-inmate-freed-early-due-to-covid-is-charged-with-murder-2-days-later

Do we have to guess what species Yusuf is?

Here's the victim Davion.

https://gunmemorial.org/2020/11/06/davion-scarborough

Ignatow
08-13-2021, 01:00 PM
These 3 belong to the niggest tribe. Pure Australopithcus apes. Really, really, how can these ugly monsters even be allowed to be walking around in the civilized human world? How can they even be said to be our equals or a human just like us? The vileness and blackness shows they are not human!

But one less spook, 2 to NU, that's not too bad. Sure, nigger lives matter.

Coon Club Road
08-13-2021, 04:35 PM
They could all fit the description of a Dindu Nuffin!

Jim Crow
08-13-2021, 04:43 PM
I’m not against niggers killing niggers. In fact ,I’d love to free them on the promise they would keep up the good work, one per week or back to NU! Actually 10 per week would even be nicer!

Anastasia
08-16-2021, 09:25 AM
If only niggers could be trusted to only grease other niggers. Sadly, they can't (because they're niggers).

Give this spade a bucket of KFC for greasing the other nigger, then send it back to NU before it can murder any humans.

Groid_Rage
08-16-2021, 08:34 PM
If only niggers could be trusted to only grease other niggers. Sadly, they can't (because they're niggers).

Give this spade a bucket of KFC for greasing the other nigger, then send it back to NU before it can murder any humans.if there was someway we could pen them up in their zoo-hoods most of the time, I'd say release all the nigger killers of niggers.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-16-2021, 08:49 PM
Most excellent! In Hockey terms a nigger "hat-trick". Well played nigger Jerry.

haywood
08-16-2021, 09:57 PM
These 3 belong to the niggest tribe. Pure Australopithcus apes. Really, really, how can these ugly monsters even be allowed to be walking around in the civilized human world? How can they even be said to be our equals or a human just like us? The vileness and blackness shows they are not human!

But one less spook, 2 to NU, that's not too bad. Sure, nigger lives matter.

Homo Erecti is wut dey beez!!

haywood
08-16-2021, 09:58 PM
I’m not against niggers killing niggers. In fact ,I’d love to free them on the promise they would keep up the good work, one per week or back to NU! Actually 10 per week would even be nicer!

20!!