PDA

View Full Version : Savage silverback beats 14-year-old boy to death

IseDaDiva
08-12-2021, 11:27 PM

A missing 14-year-old Illinois boy was found dead early Friday, and an acquaintance of the boy’s father has been arrested for his murder.

Steven Butler III was reported missing at about 7:30 p.m. Thursday night, according to the Champaign Police Department (https://champaignil.gov/2021/07/31/champaign-police-champaign-county-sheriffs-office-and-champaign-county-coroners-office-investigating-homicide/). The boy’s father told detectives that his son left the family home at about 5 p.m. to mow a lawn and had not returned or answered his phone, the News-Gazette reported (https://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/courts-police-fire/champaign-man-arrested-in-beating-death-of-14-year-old-found-in-ditch/article_99428250-a680-575b-afa5-145557099602.html).

https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/08/01/14-year-old-boy-found-beaten-to-death-in-a-ditch-acquaintance-of-victims-father-arrested/

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-13-2021, 01:22 AM
Was the "boy" a teenaper?

Because if it was, no harm, no foul!

SC Anemia
08-13-2021, 01:25 AM
Son of a bitch! :pissed

This was the boy,

Celticgirl
08-13-2021, 02:46 AM
Son of a bitch! :pissed

This was the boy,

I notice alot of blacks killing white kids lately. More than usual. No outrage about it either. That BLM teaches white kids are born racist and evil. They literally teach that garbage.

IseDaDiva
08-13-2021, 10:09 AM
I notice alot of blacks killing white kids lately. More than usual. No outrage about it either. That BLM teaches white kids are born racist and evil. They literally teach that garbage.

A nigger buck can cross the street and shoot a 5-year-old white child in the head and it's one tiny article, and never mentioned again. Cops shoot a big raging nigger armed with a machete who is charging at them, and it's headlines around the world with protests, mass rioting, looting and all that other nigger crap.

I bet we won't hear any more about this boy either, going out to mow a lawn for a few dollars (not stealing the way teeniggers do) and getting beaten to death and thrown in a ditch like garbage by that old coon. Who cares about privileged white kids? There are already hints that the nigger may have 'mental problems' so will probably never stand trial. It will all be forgotten, except by the boy's father who will suffer for the rest of his life.

:fume

Sandy
08-13-2021, 12:19 PM
We keep on saying, in the good old days a rope and a nice tall tree would have already been found.

The nigger could get life, but at its age, it'll serve 10 years before being released for "compassionate reasons." Meanwhile that boy looking to earn a little money never had a chance.

acquaintance of the boy’s father

I want to give the benefit of the doubt here to the father. Anyone can be "acquainted" with a nigger despite wishing otherwise. It might have been a nigger neighbor that almost hit the father's car, or otherwise was causing problems, and then the nigger decided to gets its revenge.

IseDaDiva
08-13-2021, 12:36 PM
We keep on saying, in the good old days a rope and a nice tall tree would have already been found.

The nigger could get life, but at its age, it'll serve 10 years before being released for "compassionate reasons." Meanwhile that boy looking to earn a little money never had a chance.

I want to give the benefit of the doubt here to the father. Anyone can be "acquainted" with a nigger despite wishing otherwise. It might have been a nigger neighbor that almost hit the father's car, or otherwise was causing problems, and then the nigger decided to gets its revenge.

I'm sure everyone in the area was acquainted with the defective old buck and the trouble he caused.

When detectives found that Douglas County had issued a warrant for the silverback for contempt of court, they arrested him.

Celticgirl
08-13-2021, 04:34 PM
A nigger buck can cross the street and shoot a 5-year-old white child in the head and it's one tiny article, and never mentioned again. Cops shoot a big raging nigger armed with a machete who is charging at them, and it's headlines around the world with protests, mass rioting, looting and all that other nigger crap.

I bet we won't hear any more about this boy either, going out to mow a lawn for a few dollars (not stealing the way teeniggers do) and getting beaten to death and thrown in a ditch like garbage by that old coon. Who cares about privileged white kids? There are already hints that the nigger may have 'mental problems' so will probably never stand trial. It will all be forgotten, except by the boy's father who will suffer for the rest of his life.

:fume
The cuckservative whites let it happen too. That is what bothers me. They are too afraid to even speak out on it. They don't get the nogs will hate them and consider them racist no matter what. Not all but enough do. The cuckservatives are far too afraid of being called racist. I notice that. Or if they do say something about it, they have to imply that race doesn't matter as in all races do it so as not to offend the nogs. Unbelievable. Or they have to have someone like Candice Owens say it for them. Life is just cheap in their "culture". That one Auntie that was driving around with the dead kids on the car for a year about a month ago in Baltimore and to them it is no big deal. WTF. That is their mentality.

And people say the media will bury this story. They probably will. They are a bunch of anti white assholes. But my question is why don't the conservatives make more of it? They need to speak up. And if they are called "racist" they need to say "racist nothing he killed a fucking defenseless kid." Then the other side will bring up Emmit Till but they need to stand their ground.

Jim Crow
08-13-2021, 04:38 PM
Too bad it was a human boy and not a teenaper! And I’m sure that poor kid endured some muh dickin before that vile savage ape killed him. If I were the boys father, I’d want five minutes alone in a room with that fucking nigger! And I would save the taxpayers years of having to pay for housing that nigger at NU!

Coon Club Road
08-13-2021, 04:38 PM
Acquainting yourself with a nigger is dangerous. Unless of course you are aquainting it with the business end of a .45!

I had a feeling it was a white kid... what nigger would leave home to do some work?

IseDaDiva
08-13-2021, 05:23 PM
Acquainting yourself with a nigger is dangerous. Unless of course you are aquainting it with the business end of a .45!

I had a feeling it was a white kid... what nigger would leave home to do some work?

A 14 year old niglet would be going out to get drugs, muh dik some girl, or carjack someone. Mowing lawns is not on their agenda.

Notice the father reported him missing after a few hours, unlike niggers who wait 5 or 6 days, figuring "He be doin' whut he do. He be home soon".

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-14-2021, 02:33 AM
Too bad it was a human boy and not a teenaper! And I’m sure that poor kid endured some muh dickin before that vile savage ape killed him. If I were the boys father, I’d want five minutes alone in a room with that fucking nigger! And I would save the taxpayers years of having to pay for housing that nigger at NU!

I'd want FIVE DAYS to be alone in a room with this nigger. Make that MFer really suffer.

Jim Crow
08-14-2021, 08:10 AM
I'd want FIVE DAYS to be alone in a room with this nigger. Make that MFer really suffer.

You’re a better man than me! I don’t have the patience to make it last that long. I’d break it within the first 15 minutes! Lol!

jenkemfactory
08-14-2021, 08:25 AM
Let me guess, the boy asked for payment for mowing the lawn.

The nigger sure got his reparations from that slave owning racist 14 year old kid.

Ray Cizzums
08-14-2021, 01:12 PM
I have doubts the kid was cutting a lawn for this nigger, due to the fact that few spooks maintain their yards.
But if there's one way to get a kid to mouth off to an adult, it would be stiffing him for work he performed.
I had 80+ customers on my newspaper route, at age 11-13, and there were shysters who'd try to cheat a kid.
I had to pay face value for my week's papers, in full, every Saturday morning, whether I collected what I was owed,
or not. I had a few no-tippers, and a dozen or so nickle tippers, for 7 days of delivery. But it was the motherfuckers
that outright stiffed me for 3-4 weeks that really hurt. Some weeks, most of my earnings were uncollected. Needless
to say, young Ray Cizzums figured out how to get even. However, I never got stiffed for yard work, or snow removal.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
08-14-2021, 03:28 PM
All nigger problems can be solved with 3 things. Trees, ropes and morals.