PDA

View Full Version : Then the Light Bulb Lit Up!

Coon Club Road
08-12-2021, 08:40 AM
Reading the newspaper this morning, I was initially disappointed to learn that in the future, many mass gatherings will require proof of vaccination for admission.

I'm not for more rules and regs or big brother having more control over our lives, when suddenly the light bulb lit up in my head!

Niggers are afraid of the jab! No jab, no ticky!

Race/ethnicity was known for 58% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (59%), 10% were Black, 16% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race.

(Stats from link below)

So 10% of 13% of the population minus the percentage of incarcerated spooks doesn't leave enough moolies to keep my car washed and my shoes shined!

So what they are doing by banning unvaccinated people from events is essentially banning a good portion of niggers! Win Win!

:rayciss

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Tar Remover
09-20-2021, 11:25 AM
HEY! Good thinking,CCR! :lol

SC Anemia
09-20-2021, 12:27 PM
And, what's BLM gonna do the next time a cop ventilates a gud boi? Are they going to need proof of vaccination before they loot and burn-down the next city? Funny how none of those were super-spreader events. Thousands of niggers going ape-shit, nearly zero vaccinated but nobody got the Vid?