PDA

View Full Version : While I'm normally a fan of gorilla glue over duct tape...

tweakstick
08-12-2021, 12:34 AM
More problems on African American Airlines.

Mammy takes time off from it's hard work to take it's 13 y/o punk kid on vacation in Maui. Little nigger shows it's appreciation by trying to explosively decompress the cabin and kill everyone on board. Crew duct tapes said nigger to it's seat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1sDBvxkA-c&t=27s

Coon Town
08-12-2021, 12:53 AM
Aren't live animals supposed to go in the cargo hold?

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-12-2021, 04:17 AM
The nigger mammy will be filing suit shortly against the airline no doubt.

Jim Crow
08-12-2021, 07:23 AM
Liberals will just feel sorry for it and allow it to grow big and strong in jr NU.Then release it so it can try killing again! You can’t rehabilitate a murderous nigger.Personally, I think it ought to have been given a flying lesson without a parachute.

haywood
08-12-2021, 09:47 AM

Beyotch be calling ben crump, the shyster!!

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 10:45 AM
More problems on African American Airlines.

Mammy takes time off from it's hard work to take it's 13 y/o punk kid on vacation in Maui. Little nigger shows it's appreciation by trying to explosively decompress the cabin and kill everyone on board. Crew duct tapes said nigger to it's seat:
Any evidence that it was a little jig, other than conspicuously avoiding any pics of the "child" ?
90% of the time, when they play "Secret suspect", it's a spook. They are counting on that shred of doubt.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
08-12-2021, 10:46 AM
Of course no federal air marshals on that trip
:fume

Attempting to kick out a window seems like a good reason to open fire on the beast.

IseDaDiva
08-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Any evidence that it was a little jig, other than conspicuously avoiding any pics of the "child" ?
90% of the time, when they play "Secret suspect", it's a spook. They are counting on that shred of doubt.

Look at the bottom middle of the screen at 00:05.

SC Anemia
08-12-2021, 10:53 AM
Little nigger shows it's appreciation by trying to explosively decompress the cabin and kill everyone on board. Crew duct tapes said nigger to it's seat:

I've heard it suggested that airliners should have lockable detention 'closets' installed for unruly, dangerous passengers. I honestly don't think that's such a bad idea. Of course that'd be a head exploder for the libturds. It would keep the passengers and crew safe and negate having to divert a flight and further inconvenience everyone.

Coon Club Road
08-12-2021, 10:54 AM
"... Personally, I think it ought to have been given a flying lesson without a parachute."

Since niggers must fly, they should be restricted to airlines that still operate aircraft with rear "airstairs". A convenient method of groid removal and or the beginning of a niggers first "parachuteless" lesson :lol

SC Anemia
08-12-2021, 10:58 AM

Too bad airliners don't actually 'eject' the blue ice (frozen contents from the lavatory) like the myth once suggested.

It'd be fun to see if they could squeeze this little bastard down the shitter and eject it. Could take some effort though. I envision it would be like one of those Play-Doh extruders we had as kids. Then one last giant flush.

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 11:01 AM

Good eye for the schvugger there, Diva. I didn't catch it. That must have been a hoot, seeing the little
cocksucker taped to the seat. I hope the flight wasn't diverted. They should send the buffarilla mammy
a large bill for the costs in that event, and put the whole tribe on the no-fly nigger list.

IseDaDiva
08-12-2021, 12:01 PM
Good eye for the schvugger there, Diva. I didn't catch it. That must have been a hoot, seeing the little
cocksucker taped to the seat. I hope the flight wasn't diverted. They should send the buffarilla mammy
a large bill for the costs in that event, and put the whole tribe on the no-fly nigger list.

It was diverted to Honolulu. Everyone was inconvenienced and a ton of money was wasted - all because of one feral niglet. The beast should have been gagged, tied up, and thrown in the luggage compartment.

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 01:41 PM
It was diverted to Honolulu. Everyone was inconvenienced and a ton of money was wasted - all because of one feral niglet. The beast should have been gagged, tied up, and thrown in the luggage compartment.
How much you wanna bet they put those flying monkey's right on another aircraft, with no charges filed against
nigger junior ? The excuses came one after the other - "He's jus a chile", "He wuz scurred", "He's bipolar", "He's
mentally ill", etc. etc.. Then the accusations - "How dare you put yo hands on my chile", "He am trama-tized fo
life", "Ya'll be raycizz". Meanwhile, Rob O'Neil, the SEAL who shot Bin Laden, is banned for life, for taking his mask
off for 30 seconds.

Jim Crow
08-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Since niggers must fly, they should be restricted to airlines that still operate aircraft with rear "airstairs". A convenient method of groid removal and or the beginning of a niggers first "parachuteless" lesson :lol
Niggers shouldn’t need to fly. They should be subjected to living in the jungles of Africa for all their lives.They can fly from tree to tree on a fucking vine like the apes they are!

IseDaDiva
08-12-2021, 08:11 PM

That would be inhumane unless the wild little bucklet is chained and gagged. No animals should be subjected to the screeching and ooking of the thing.

Sandy
08-13-2021, 12:28 PM

So that's why the only news I saw about this, one brief segment, showed only a frame of the video. I should have known it was a nigger from how fast the Lame Stream Media stopped talking about this.

Groid_Rage
08-14-2021, 05:58 AM
They should just tie niggers to the bottom of the wings.

jenkemfactory
08-14-2021, 08:33 AM

They should be transported by boat. Preferably back to their native habitat.

CoonsЯus
08-14-2021, 09:24 AM
"He's jus a chile", "He wuz scurred", "He's bipolar", "He's
mentally ill", etc. etc..

Yup...the Daily Mail were blaming wicked whitey as the ' poor child has autism ' and wasn't to blame. 90% of their readers will side with their fabricated nonsense too....that's the sad part.

animal mother
08-14-2021, 10:19 AM
If the consequences for the rest of the passengers wasn't so dire, I would have loved to see a video of this shit beast being sucked through the window like shit through a goose's sphincter.

Ray Cizzums
08-14-2021, 11:34 AM
Yup...the Daily Mail were blaming wicked whitey as the ' poor child has autism ' and wasn't to blame. 90% of their readers will side with their fabricated nonsense too....that's the sad part.
It would be difficult for me to just walk by the little shit-stain, without delivering a roundhouse bitch slap
to his immobilized coconut head, followed by a kick to the monkey-maker for his jungle bat mammy.

CoonsЯus
08-14-2021, 11:45 AM
It would be difficult for me to just walk by the little shit-stain, without delivering a roundhouse bitch slap
to his immobilized coconut head, followed by a kick to the monkey-maker for his jungle bat mammy.

You're sure ' nigger irritated ' today Ray ! :lol

Ray Cizzums
08-14-2021, 12:10 PM
You're sure ' nigger irritated ' today Ray ! :lol

A slap for the "chile", and a boot to the ute for his mammy, would sooth my nerves somewhat....
:bugeye 16681

Anastasia
08-16-2021, 09:41 AM
African American (AKA Nigger) Airlines is right, coonsidering my personal experiences with them.

Sadly, it's hard to find an airline that's NOT niggerfuxated these days.

Coon Club Road
08-16-2021, 10:08 AM
African American (AKA Nigger) Airlines is right, coonsidering my personal experiences with them.

Sadly, it's hard to find an airline that's NOT niggerfuxated these days.

I'm not sure if riding with niggers is as bad as finding out the captain and FO are named Leroy Brown and Shitavious Johnson!

Fuckin' UAL wants more spooks in the front seats!

CHICAGO (Reuters) - United Airlines said on Tuesday it wants women and people of color NIGGERS to make up at least half of the 5,000 pilots it plans to train this decade at its new flight school, a push to diversify a career traditionally dominated by white men.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2BT1FX

AR Patriot
08-16-2021, 11:34 PM
They should have wrapped about 20 layers of tape around the rotten f'er's mouth and nose. Seal off the air passages completely.

haywood
08-17-2021, 08:56 AM
Liberals will just feel sorry for it and allow it to grow big and strong in jr NU.Then release it so it can try killing again! You can’t rehabilitate a murderous nigger.Personally, I think it ought to have been given a flying lesson without a parachute.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

haywood
08-17-2021, 08:58 AM

Best choice YET!!

Ray Cizzums
08-17-2021, 01:53 PM
Best choice YET!!

My size 14 foot, slammed into the mammy's welfare baby cannon.
That's how you fight crime, by nipping it in the bud.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-17-2021, 04:19 PM

But of course. Any opportunity to win Nigger Lotto.:gibs

Humans should sue the the airline for endangering their lives by putting a "mentally ill" nigger on the plane.

08-17-2021, 04:25 PM
Niggers shouldn’t need to fly. They should be subjected to living in the jungles of Africa for all their lives.They can fly from tree to tree on a fucking vine like the apes they are!

Didn't they know how to pilot pyramids an sheeit?

yuanlieren
08-17-2021, 04:36 PM
I heard about this, but I didn't know it was a nigger. Not surprised now. This is typical niglet behavior; I can attest to this from my experiences from first grade to senior year in high school

08-17-2021, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure if riding with niggers is as bad as finding out the captain and FO are named Leroy Brown and Shitavious Johnson!

Fuckin' UAL wants more spooks in the front seats!

CHICAGO (Reuters) - United Airlines said on Tuesday it wants women and people of color NIGGERS to make up at least half of the 5,000 pilots it plans to train this decade at its new flight school, a push to diversify a career traditionally dominated by white men.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2BT1FX

I hear you. That would make me cancel my trip immediately.
PIC- " Dis be yo Cap-n speakin. We be cruisen at 35,000 feets an sheeit". Of course if you hear that announcement, it'd be too late.

Coon Club Road
08-17-2021, 04:55 PM
PIC- " Dis be yo Cap-n speakin. We be cruisen at 35,000 feets an sheeit". Of course if you hear that announcement, it'd be too late.

We be cruisin' at 35,000 feets and :sheeit

Jim Crow
08-17-2021, 07:59 PM
In the pyramid days,niggers were dick washers!

Chimp Detester
08-17-2021, 08:33 PM

Now watch this formerly-great airline lose tens of thousands of human passengers, and end up with a huge increase in ape-line accidents...

haywood
08-17-2021, 08:43 PM
My size 14 foot, slammed into the mammy's welfare baby cannon.
That's how you fight crime, by nipping it in the bud.

Yep!!

Sandy
08-18-2021, 11:56 AM

Kangz Airways, with daily non-stops to Wakanda!

16739 16740 16741