PDA

View Full Version : Country star attacked and almost muh dikked by Uber driver: do you really have to guess the species?

Sandy
08-11-2021, 06:39 PM
She's lucky to be alive. It sounds like the nigger was going to do the worst of everything, but another car passed by (the headlights she saw) and scared the nigger, even though that car didn't stop. She probably doesn't know how close she was to being muh dikked and left for dead.

In the good old days, the nigger would have been hunted down already and made a windchime. It was obvious it was the Uber driver, so why did it take two months to arrest it? And so far all that's happened is that it met $1000 bail.

Albert Boakye, 46, was arrested on Monday night (Aug. 9), Nashville's Fox 17 reports. After being charged, he was freed on $1,000 bond.

Claire Dunn shared her side of the story in a recent People feature, recalling how Boakye had picked the singer and a friend up after they'd been out in Nashville early on the morning of June 26. He dropped Dunn's friend — who is not named in People's story — off first, without incident, but the artist says that things took a turn after she asked Boakye to stay off the highway on his way to her home.

"We were barreling towards the interstate and I spoke up and was like, 'Hey, that was my turn. Where are you going? You need to take the next right turn,'" Dunn remembers. "I just knew in that moment that I wasn't going to get on that interstate with him. I wasn't going to go quietly where he wanted to take me. And I think he realized maybe this girl was going to be more trouble than she's worth."

According to Dunn's account, Boakye pulled the car over about a mile away from her house; Fox 17 reports that they were on Highway 70, which runs from east to west through Nashville. "Before I could even get my shoes off or get my phone to try and call 911, he grabbed me by the collar, ripped me out of the backseat and slammed me face-first down into a ditch," Dunn recounts.

"When I came to, I was screaming, and I saw headlights," she remembers. "He ended up just leaving me alone at that point and took off."

https://tasteofcountry.com/lyft-driver-allegedly-assaulted-clare-dunn-arrested-charged/

Something needs to be done to wipe that smirk off the nigger's face. It knows it'll plea down to 3rd degree assault and probably get off with probation,

Groid_Rage
08-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Some where the libturds and nigturds are ooking and chimping about a drunk white woman who called a rude sheboon clerk the enword.

Ray Cizzums
08-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Fuck this Uber nonsense - women and girls should not be getting in a vehicle with some wild congoloid,
just because some "Ride service" sends him their way. How is it this woman doesn't drive herself, or
know a friend or relative who will just come get her, wherever she is ? We're happy to help a gal out
where I come from, just speak up, and I'm coming your way.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-11-2021, 10:26 PM
Hopefully, when the nigger is ultimately set free for its crimes, it gets ahold of a nigger coddling, liberal cat whore. The liberal cat whore will then provide excuses for the nigger that will once again cruise free to muh dikk another liberal cat whore!

IseDaDiva
08-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Great. Invite more feral Africoons and let them run amok among humans. For sure she's lucky to be alive.

Don't get into cars with niggers! Ever! These Ubers are just a perfect opportunity for niggers to pick up women and rape, beat and/or kill them. We know they cannot control themselves and WILL attack. If you must get a ride, call an established taxi company, preferably ones that don't employ jungle bunnies.

After being charged, he was freed on $1,000 bond.

Who wants to be that it went straight out and raped someone?

:fume

SC Anemia
08-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Fuck this Uber nonsense - women and girls should not be getting in a vehicle with some wild congoloid,
just because some "Ride service" sends him their way. How is it this woman doesn't drive herself, or
know a friend or relative who will just come get her, wherever she is ? We're happy to help a gal out
where I come from, just speak up, and I'm coming your way.

Wasn't it a South Carolina student who got trapped in a fake Uber by the child locks, raped, killed and dumped about 60 miles away? Goddamn when are these girls gonna learn? Shit, I wouldn't get in a spook-driven Uber even with Mr. 45 and a bandolier packed with full mags. Why take the chance?

Even without the threat of being raped and killed, the way niggers careen down the road with a couple thousand pounds of steel and glass is insane.

Ray Cizzums
08-11-2021, 11:26 PM
Something needs to be done to wipe that smirk off the nigger's face. It knows it'll plea down to 3rd degree assault and probably get off with probation,

That nigger's head would make a great arts & crafts project. I would shrink it, down to grapefruit dimensions,
then put it on my car antenna.

Ray Cizzums
08-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Wasn't it a South Carolina student who got trapped in a fake Uber by the child locks, raped, killed and dumped about 60 miles away? Goddamn when are these girls gonna learn?
I think that was North Cackalacka, or Virginia. That blubber-lip had his whole family lying about where he was.
All of 'em should be in the same cell. He got life, for pissing off the judge.

Coon Club Road
08-12-2021, 12:23 AM
That nigger's head would make a great arts & crafts project. I would shrink it, down to grapefruit dimensions,

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb
:potd

SC Anemia
08-12-2021, 01:32 AM

I'll do you one better Ray, I'd do the same but take it to a batting cage. :lol

(that is funny though, how do you come up with this stuff?)

Jim Crow
08-12-2021, 07:31 AM
Tennessee alows CCW.No excuse for a country girl to be unarmed in a taxi. especially when an ape is driving.A smart white girl wouldn’t have been alone in a car with a nigger in the first place!

Sandy
08-12-2021, 08:22 AM
Until I find someone is a niggerlover or at least a liberal (and this is just speaking for myself, it's not formal site policy), I don't blame the victim. Here I'll just say that she learned a very hard lesson: you just don't trust niggers. In anything. Uber driver, a store employee handling your credit card or "offering" to put groceries in a car, a restaurant worker preparing food. Just don't trust the groid.

That poor girl in SC never had a chance. Once she got in, the doors were locked. I always believed that nigger in SC had someone in Uber, like another driver, so it would know where to go. How did it know to pull up right there? Niggers aren't clever enough to think someone standing around is waiting for an Uber, and even if niggers were that clever, they aren't patient enough to drive around.

Sandy
08-12-2021, 08:23 AM

The man was born creative, and made more creative by experience with niggers!

jenkemfactory
08-12-2021, 08:57 AM
There are pictures of her brutalised white privileged face.

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 09:58 AM

Well, SC A., my teachers back in grade school used to send notes to my parents asking the same thing.
My 4th grade essay about how the great Jim Bowie hacked up his opponents one-on-one was a pisser.
They thought my writing and grammar was excellent, but questioned my choice of subject matter, which
was usually about why communists deserved to get burned alive with napalm, or what a good shot James
Earl Ray was. My term paper about Operation Linebacker II, when Nixon bombed Hanoi flat for Christmas,
got a D from my libturd cunt teacher, then changed to an A-, after my parents compared my fucking masterpiece
to the crap my classmates handed in (which I rounded up). Unfortunately, my poison pen has got me kicked off
just about every online comment section and message board. Their loss is Chimpout's gain. :)

IseDaDiva
08-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Albert Boakye was arrested (http://dcso.nashville.gov/Search/Details/961489) early Tuesday morning and charged with misdemeanor assault,

No wonder the Africoon is smirking. He knows very well he's in a place where only murder in the first degree would net him any meaningful sentence.

SC Anemia
08-12-2021, 10:41 AM
why communists deserved to get burned alive with napalm, or what a good shot James
Earl Ray was. My term paper about Operation Linebacker II, when Nixon bombed Hanoi flat for Christmas

AAAHHHHHH :rofl (there went my coffee)

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 11:11 AM
AAAHHHHHH :rofl (there went my coffee)

My cousin, a Marine 2nd Lt., got KIA in '66. He was a forward observer with the 11th M.A.R., 1st Marine Division.
His detachment was in support of the 7th Marine Rgt., calling in 155mm and naval gun fire during Operation
Fresno. Needless to say, our family didn't want to hear any commie bullshit, and we still don't.

SC Anemia
08-12-2021, 11:32 AM
My cousin, a Marine 2nd Lt., got KIA in '66. He was a forward observer with the 11th M.A.R., 1st Marine Division.
His detachment was in support of the 7th Marine Rgt., calling in 155mm and naval gun fire during Operation
Fresno. Needless to say, our family didn't want to hear any commie bullshit, and we still don't.

I'm happy to report then that there are indeed STILL Jane Fonda urinal cakes at the Palo Alto VA. I think they just gave up trying to remove them. Every time I have an appointment there I get to piss on Hanoi Jane.

Man, 1966 (anytime really) was a shitty time to be in country. I'm betting that your cousin fuckin loved raining the hurt down on the little bastards heads. Semper Fi cuz!

A quick story...my grandfather was a career Marine. He retired with just over 32 years in. I don't know the year exactly but it was before 1943, he forged a birth certificate and enlisted at age 16. The old man slaughtered his way across the Pacific including Tarawa, was in combat in Korea and did two tours of Vietnam. I know very little about the details and to this day still trying to obtain his service records. He was the kind of guy (like most combat vets) who wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful so I wasn't privy to any war stories.
I'd like to go back to 1974 and kick my own young ass for not spending more time with him and asking some questions. I do know he fought at Tarawa and when I saw that ships manifest 45 years after the fact, I could only think holy fuck!
I'm the oldest living male on both sides of my family now so info is hard to come by.

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 12:54 PM
I'm happy to report then that there are indeed STILL Jane Fonda urinal cakes at the Palo Alto VA. I think they just gave up trying to remove them. Every time I have an appointment there I get to piss on Hanoi Jane.

Man, 1966 (anytime really) was a shitty time to be in country. I'm betting that your cousin fuckin loved raining the hurt down on the little bastards heads. Semper Fi cuz!

A quick story...my grandfather was a career Marine. He retired with just over 32 years in. I don't know the year exactly but it was before 1943, he forged a birth certificate and enlisted at age 16. The old man slaughtered his way across the Pacific including Tarawa, was in combat in Korea and did two tours of Vietnam. I know very little about the details and to this day still trying to obtain his service records. He was the kind of guy (like most combat vets) who wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful so I wasn't privy to any war stories.
I looked up my cousin's company commander's report online. In one month, they fired 30,000 155mm shells,
5,000 105mm, 3800 4.2" mortar rounds. The day he got killed, they had 5 USN destroyers in rotation, and gave
the gooks a heaping helping of 5" hospitality. Those Navy guys really knew how to do shore bombardment BITD.
Our VFW bar never runs out of Jane Fonda urinal stickers, and they've got a couple that I've never seen anywhere
else. My hometown hero, an A shau valley medic from the 101st, cooks off if you talk about that commie cooont.
He makes a mean cocktail, and slings beers on full auto. Great bunch of guys over there.
Your grandfather was the Old Breed, and those guys didn't talk, unless their battle buddies showed up.
Wouldn't it be great if they all came back, and straightened out these commie cocksuckers.

SC Anemia
08-12-2021, 02:18 PM
Wouldn't it be great if they all came back, and straightened out these commie cocksuckers.

That's why I always loved this meme. Respect.

jenkemfactory
08-13-2021, 09:01 AM
There are pictures of her brutalised white privileged face.

That is, if you search for it in images.