PDA

View Full Version : Dinger! Colorado Rockies "racist" incident

Unregistered
08-11-2021, 06:05 PM
I don't know if this is hilarious or pathetic but the Colorado Rockies went full cuck when they thought one of their fans was shouting "nigger" although just shouting "Dinger!" for their mascot.

https://reason.com/2021/08/10/rockies-dinger-media-viral-wrong-shouting/

That gave me an idea. Every team should name their mascot something close to nigger. Just imagine....

"Nigger!... Nigger!... Nigger!..."

*security person appears*

"Excuse me, sir. Did you just use the... um... n-word?"

"What, me? No no! I was just cheering for our mascot Gigger. Wasn't I, Joh.. I mean, the gentleman sitting next to me whom I've never met before?"

"Absolutely. Jac.. I mean, this total stranger was definitely cheering for Gigger."

"OK then, sorry for inconvenience. Enjoy the game, sir".

"NIGGER!... NIGGER!... NIGGER!"

Coon Club Road
08-11-2021, 06:26 PM
They should have comped the poor fan season tickets for putting up with that kind of abuse!

Sandy
08-11-2021, 06:27 PM
Niggers and coddlers have to hear "nigger" even when it isn't said. They have innate need to be victims.

Did I ever mention the time I sniggered at the boy who was too niggardly with bait, then got a niggling feeling he wasn't ever going to catch anything?

Ignatow
08-12-2021, 01:14 PM
Niggers and coddlers have to hear "nigger" even when it isn't said. They have innate need to be victims.

Did I ever mention the time I sniggered at the boy who was too niggardly with bait, then got a niggling feeling he wasn't ever going to catch anything?

There was an instance at the Senate that "niggardly" was used. Of course niggers Sharpton and Jackson raised hell. Proper English words, they want to ban, yet their own kind makes all sorts of vulgarities.

My brother had students who, upon seeing a world map, yell, "Hey there's a country called Nigger!". My brother says, no, it's Ni-zher. Little illegals just keep saying nigger anyway.

I like using the word DENIGRATE. And there's a kind of sushi called NIGIRI.

As long as niggers exist, I'll call them what they are.

Ray Cizzums
08-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Maybe HP Lovecraft's cat was loose on the field ?
:bugeye

Sandy
08-12-2021, 10:42 PM
There was an instance at the Senate that "niggardly" was used. Of course niggers Sharpton and Jackson raised hell. Proper English words, they want to ban, yet their own kind makes all sorts of vulgarities.

My brother had students who, upon seeing a world map, yell, "Hey there's a country called Nigger!". My brother says, no, it's Ni-zher. Little illegals just keep saying nigger anyway.

I like using the word DENIGRATE. And there's a kind of sushi called NIGIRI.

As long as niggers exist, I'll call them what they are.

Did you ever hear of the time MSNBC renamed a groid properly?

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-12-2021, 11:29 PM
Here comes the renaming of the mascot

Coon Club Road
08-13-2021, 07:44 AM
It's all good now. Nigger got his bat wings!

Niger Roy Innis, Black Activist With a Right-Wing Bent, Dies.
Circa. 2017

Jim Crow
08-13-2021, 08:01 AM
Liberals are in “full protect” the nigger mode these days! personally I don’t give a rats ass, because I don’t go much in public and if I use the word “nigger” it was meant to offend!

Unregistered
08-14-2021, 03:02 PM
I don't know if this is hilarious or pathetic but the Colorado Rockies went full cuck when they thought one of their fans was shouting "nigger" although just shouting "Dinger!" for their mascot.

https://reason.com/2021/08/10/rockies-dinger-media-viral-wrong-shouting/

That gave me an idea. Every team should name their mascot something close to nigger. Just imagine....

"Nigger!... Nigger!... Nigger!..."

*security person appears*

"Excuse me, sir. Did you just use the... um... n-word?"

"What, me? No no! I was just cheering for our mascot Gigger. Wasn't I, Joh.. I mean, the gentleman sitting next to me whom I've never met before?"

"Absolutely. Jac.. I mean, this total stranger was definitely cheering for Gigger."

"OK then, sorry for inconvenience. Enjoy the game, sir".

"NIGGER!... NIGGER!... NIGGER!"

This version of Noisy Jungle also upset lots of disgusting liberal nigger lovers and mudsharks. Snigger The Monkey was so cool I bought that book and its one of my cherished possessions. Anything that upsets white liberals and niggers is great. Liberals are the most despicable people on this planet.
https://me.me/i/this-is-snigger-the-monkey-he-loves-eating-tasty-bananas-054c8b8f07f249d29f85f5c19bb7904d

https://www.amazon.com/Noisy-Jungle-Emily-Bolam/dp/1848571941 This is the book and as usual those liberal nigger lovers cry racism in the reviews but I am going to show this book to every white human kid that I can and teach them that niggers are just creatures similar to monkeys. I am buying this book for some friends and family because it is an outstanding children's book.