PDA

View Full Version : "Porsche" was out of town when its boo up and left, taking all the "valuables"

Sandy
08-10-2021, 09:02 PM
A Tennessee wife came home from a work trip and found that her husband left and took almost everything in their apartment with him. Porsche Rosmon went viral TikTok after she uploaded a video of her showing her almost empty home.

Rosmon told The Shade Room that before she had left to New Orleans for business trip, she and her husband seemed fine. Rosmon said the last sign of trouble in paradise was when her husband didn’t agree with her becoming an entrepreneur. Rosmon wanting to be her own boss led to her husband giving her an ultimatum and told her she had to pick him or move out and pursue her dreams.

“Entrepreneurship was on my heart and he wasn’t for that,” she told The Shade Room. “It made him uncomfortable.”

Even though the ultimatum was on the table, there weren’t any decisions made regarding their marriage. Rosmon said while she was a business convention, she and her husband were communicating consistently before it ended abruptly. When she arrived back in Tennessee, her husband’s brother picked her up from the airport and took her home. She said she later found out he had helped her husband move out and on the ride home, he didn’t say a word.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tennessee-wife-said-husband-18-152019297.html

:lol

We can only guess what "entrepreneurship" the nigger was doing. It wanted a new pimp? Switching from coke to smack? This of course presumes the nigger is telling the truth. It could be just another viral social media lie to get sympathy and gibs.

Ignatow
08-11-2021, 01:08 AM
I feel sorry for the negress. She should just end it all by jumping off the bridge.

haywood
08-11-2021, 08:52 AM
I feel sorry for the negress. She should just end it all by jumping off the bridge.

And take the rest with her!!

SC Anemia
08-11-2021, 11:05 AM
We can only guess what "entrepreneurship" the nigger was doing.

My guess is that there was a brass pole involved. :lol

SC Anemia
08-11-2021, 11:06 AM

Aaahhhhhhh :rofl

Sandy
08-11-2021, 12:22 PM

I'm not sure what you mean and, remembering you and the "son" meme, am afraid to ask. :lol

What really hurt the niggeress the most was the buck taking the KFC bucket collection, including the vintage side containers!

SC Anemia
08-11-2021, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure what you mean and, remembering you and the "son" meme, am afraid to ask. :lol

Aw c'mon maing, this was a no brainer. :lol

The pole in question:

Sandy
08-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Even for niggers, associating that niggerpotamus with muh poosie dancing would never occur to me. :D

IseDaDiva
08-11-2021, 03:38 PM

Actually, the "entrepreneur" niggress is going to be nigger rich, peddling her 5$ "Paparazzi" jurry made of plastic and tinfoil:

https://paparazziaccessories.com/

Jim Crow
08-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Aw c'mon maing, this was a no brainer. :lol

The pole in question:

The only time I want to see a nigger on a pole is if it’s handcuffed to it and there is a huge fire lit at the base!

SC Anemia
08-11-2021, 05:57 PM
Actually, the "entrepreneur" niggress is going to be nigger rich, peddling her 5$ "Paparazzi" jurry made of plastic and tinfoil:

https://paparazziaccessories.com/

So kind of like Tupperware parties except with cheap ass costume jurry?

BTW Diva, you do crack me up with your occasional bix-nood spelling because that's exactly how niggers would pronounce things. :lol